Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:55 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at her husband and smiled a bit. Before nodding at the odd couple. Of course she pushed her plate away as she was done. Now she sipped from her goblet before sitting it down. Standing up she sighed and gone back to her chair in the living room.

Cameron Stormwind

When Zeltion joined her at the sink, she had placed the plate on the counter. Blushing she looked at him and nodded. Only to start drying the dishes as he washed. Of course she out of habit would double check the dishes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:12 pm
He wanted to go do the dishes but since Zeltion and Cameron were doing it he helped her to her chair. Once she was in her chair he sat in his next to her but was a bit twitchy. Since there really wasn't much for him to do he felt like he wasn't doing something that he should be.

Zeltion nodded back to her and started to wash the dishes. He was a little slow at what he was doing since he wasn't used to washing dish all that many dishes. But he wasn't completely useless at helping washing the dishes. Though he did feel like he wasn't doing a good job when he saw her double checking the dishes.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:19 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She noticed how restless Grim was becoming. Only to look at him and pat his hand. "Go to your work out room and spend some time up there. You're getting restless, Grim.", she said with a look that told him not to argue.

Cameron Stormwind

"It's not you Zeltion, but a habit.", she said quietly. Only to hear Lola boss Grim around. Of course she stole a look at the married couple.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:33 pm
He looked at her as she patted his hand. " But what if you need my help? I should be by your side right now shouldn't I.", he said. Not arguing with her just worried about her if he wasn't by her side if she needed him to be.

Zeltion nodded his head. " Okay. I was starting to think that I wasn't good at washing dishes.", he said as he went back to work. He could hear Lola and Grim talking behind him. But at the moment he was focusing more on trying to make whatever he and Cameron had going work.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:53 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and pointed to where his sparring room was. "If I need help moving to another room. I can ask someone else. But if anything happens, I'll yell for you.", she said in a firm voice. Before grabbing a pillow from his chair and started to hit him with it. "Go! Go and have some alone time.", she said, with a gentle snap.

Cameron Stormwind

Once they were done washing the dishes. She started to dry her hands off again. "So, uh our we going to keep this hidden for a while? Or are we going to Curson soon?", she asked him, in an almost whisper. Of course this was about the time Lola was threatening Grim with a pillow, well hitting him with him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:06 pm
He grabbed the pillow she was hitting him with as he stood up. Taking it out of her hands and putting it back where she got it. " Okay, okay. I will go. No need to kill another innocent pillow. If they baby has a violent attitude towards pillows at least we will know were it comes from." Now he was walking to his training room like she said.

Zeltion instantly dried his hands after they were done washing dishes.He had to think about it for a bit. " I am fine with telling him about us if you are. As for the other thing that he is going to be mad about. I could try using a alter memory spell on him and make him forget about what you told him. That might make the news about us easier for him.", he said. It was a option but he wouldn't do it unless she said it was okay.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:14 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She laughed hearing him say this. "If you say so!", she kept laughing. Of course she was rubbing her belly as she laughed. Once he was out of sight, she relaxed and smiled.

Cameron Stormwind

She thought about it for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, that'd probably work. I mean you altering his mind and then we can tell him, about us..", she said, well rubbing her neck. Of course she bit her lip as waited on his reply.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:23 pm
Grim kept walking but did decide to reply to her. " I did say so!", he laughed back. Then he walked into his training room and did a little work out. It had been a while since he was normally focusing on taking care of her.

Zeltion placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don;t worry. It wont hurt him when I do it. But I will need something to replace the memory so he doesn't just have a plank spot where the memory I'm taking away was. So you need to come up with something.", he said as he began walking to Curson's room.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:36 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She rolled her eyes and started to work on her knitting. Of course she was off in Lala Land as she did this. So she was not paying attention to Zeltion or Cameron. Since she was listening to Grim working out.

Cameron Stormwind

She just followed him and sighed. "It's just I'm a going have to get used to lying about that bit of my history... And any way for the new memory. It'd have to be something believable.", she said well wondering what it could be. "Maybe a threat of a week without desserts?", she mused.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 pm
Grim did a more intense version of his work out o make up for the ones he missed. So he was working up a sweat and would definitely have to wash up after he was finished. But he could not lie about how good it felt to be doing this again.

Zeltion walked into Curson's room and saw that he was still sleeping. Not a surprise to him since he had to use a pretty powerful sleep spell to put the giant to sleep. " That sadly could work on him. But we still have a while before he wakes up. So unless you want to try and think of something else I will start the spell.", he said. Now he placed his staff down on the floor and was ready to do the spell.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:58 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept knitting and listening to Grim working out. Though she was smiling cause of her family.

Cameron Stormwind

She shrugged and looked at Zeltion,"Unless you have a better suggestion.", she said, before her hands gone to her hips. Though she moved off to the side well he was preparing to do the spell. Yet she hoped that she'd never run back into any of her one or two night stands.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 pm
He was close to finishing his training but decided to do it all over again. So when he finished all his routines he went back to the first thing he did at the beginning of the session.

Zeltion just shrugged and looked to Curson." I was just saying it so you knew we had some more time to think. But if you are fine with that one then here goes.", he said. Now his hands glowed as he placed the on Curson's head. Closing his eyes he began the spell.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:34 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She kept knitting and listening to Grim work out. Only to start humming a song now.

Cameron Stormwind

She rolled her eyes and watched him work, his actual magic. Of course she was normally on the back lines during most fights. Partly cause of Curson, being protective. Though it was different to see someone else to do their magic. Cause she got used to doing hers that she wasn't dazzled by it anymore.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 pm
After finishing his seconded around of training he went to go wash off the sweat he worked up. Once he was done he came back into the room to sit in his chair.

Zeltion had do this slowly. If he did it quickly he would run the risk of getting rid of a memory he didn't what to. Luckily he had the time to do this slowly. So he took the memory of her telling him about the man she slept with and replaced it with the threat of no dessert.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She noticed when Grim walked by drenched in sweat. Of course when he joined her, she smiled. Before winking at him and giggling. Though right now, she was just being silly; as she kept knitting.

Cameron Stormwind

She still watched him well leaning against a wall now. After however long, she finally stood up and stretched once he was done. Now she rubbed her back and groaned a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games