Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:58 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sasha looked at Lawrence and sighed.
"When I was younger...like..." she counts on her fingers "50 or so years ago, Dk was about to get married, but it was a trap and her fiancée and father killed Misty and me....the reaper came for everyone who was murdered. Its a place that I never want to return to again. Dk saved us but couldn't save anyone else." she rubbed her arm.
"I have bad dreams of that day."

She looked at Lawrence looking into his eyes.
"I need to find Rose and Kalen, I need to know if Dk is alright. We watched her grow up and then to be cut off from her for 50 years only to know that she was trapped and couldn't escape...it scares me to think that she's in that position again." she looks down.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:27 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
/quote]
fiendish az

Lawrence shrugged. "Far be it from me to hinder you in whatever you need to do. Just contact me if things get... troublesome," he said. He stood up from his chair and stretched his arms. "I can''t have my boss kicking the bucket from some random thing that somehow snuck its way in here," he said smirking.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

She looked at Sasha and nodded, right now she was watching Nami. She had given enough energy to Nami for now, so she decided to regain her magic. She sat down in a chair next to Nami's bed and closed her eyes, with her ears pointing up. She started to glow, gaining back magic she had used up to support Nami's magic.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:14 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light looked at his hands. "Don't worry about it. It's getting dark. I'm sure she's made dinner, a little more than needed of course. You should stop by my dorm and grab a bite with Ene."

Odayaka's magic helped her a lot. Nami had stopped sweating and was having no problem keeping a constant magical pulse. Her voice silently echoed in Odayaka's head, but she couldn't pinpoint where it came from. "Thank you." Nami had said.
Odayaka felt something like a hug around her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:40 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageLight was right about the day getting dark when she looked out the window. She let out a sigh, "Well, if you say so...what room number are you?" she looked at Light with her hands on her hips.

Odayaka's ears twitched upon hearing someone saying thanks to her. She assumed that maybe it could've been Nami, but then again, Nami's asleep so she was confused. Then she felt someone hug her, however, she did not see anyone. Her ears twitched, and just accepted the hug from whoever was giving it to her.

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

"Alright, i'll be back shortly" Sasha said walking to the cafeteria.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:13 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys. Light pulled off his room key and tossed it to her. The room number was on top of the key. "You can't miss it. It's got like the only silver handle in the school." He pointed out the number on the key.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:49 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageCatching the key, Tsuyoi looked at it, seeing a number on it. She nodded, "All right then." she then looked at Light, and stared at him for a bit. "Well, since you're giving me your room number, I mind as well give you mines." she reached into her pocket and showed him her key, which had her room number on it. "It's only fair...and you know, just in case you need anything from me." she put her keys back in her pocket. "Ok, I'll head to your room now," she turned around and started to make her leave, "Recover fast you hear..?" she then left the Infirmary and started to make her way to Light's room.

As Sasha left the Infirmary temporarily, Odayaka continued to recover her energy/magic. She watches the Infirmary while doing so.

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:49 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light nodded with a usual goofy grin. "I get your drift."
He looked around the infirmary. It seemed to have settled down. He yawned and turned over. "Guess sleep's a good idea."
Light was out in ten minutes.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:11 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He rose with a yawn, the sun beaming into his face. Sitting up, he looked around. He saw a blue haired girl sitting cross-legged on her bed. "You must be Nami."
She replied. "Y-yeah, I am."
Light leaned forward. "I met your brother. He's really strange."
She nodded and looked away. "I know. It may get weirder, too. My secret was my failing health. His is worse..."
"He isn't going to die, is he?" Light asked calmly.
Nami shook her head. "No, not yet. You can't prevent what will happen to him. The Seven Deadly Sins will join the world and it's perils. The Horsemen won't even match them. Beware the Seven Deadly Sins."

Light's eyes opened to see the sun shining through the window. He sat up and shook his head. What the hell was that about? Light looked over to Nami's bed. "Who or what are you, kid?"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:12 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

While Odayaka was looking around the Infirmary again, she had noticed that Light had awoken. She walked over to his bedside, her ears twitch at him, "You feel...better...?" she waited for Light to respond to her.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light swung his feet to the side of the bed. He knew he shouldn't have been able to recover that quick. Light nodded to Okayama. "Yeah, oddly enough." He patted her on the head and stood up, walking over to Nami's bedside. He noticed she was pulsing a pale green, the same as last night. "It's unnatural... I may have underestimated some of these students. Was she giving off this magic all night?"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:06 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka stood next to Light and nodded, looking at Nami. Her ears twitch, "Healing...magic..." she went over to Light's bed and fixed the bed sheets, her ears twitch again, "Watched her...gave magic..." she finished fixing the bed, and yawned. She hadn't slept yet.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:14 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az

Sasha had already came back to the infirmary, she was eerily silent and she looked sad.
She had cleared out her sleeping quarters and did a quick patch up, even though her office would need fixing later on once again.

She walked out and looked to Odayaka.
"Odayaka, you can go to sleep now if you want. I am sorry for keeping you up this long. Thank you for your help." she said, her tiger ears and tail were there and she seemed to be very sad, her ears were lowered all the way almost non-existent.

She checked on Minako and checked her vitals and mental state. She seemed to be in good health at least. Then she checked up on Light. "you seem to be looking better than you did when you came in, Light. One of...erm..." she didn't know what to call Rena at this point, a friend, or a student, or what now. She didn't know. Her mind was messing up on her.
"one of the people I was talking to, to see if they knew anything about my friend, is at your room watching Ene with Eric. I am sorry." she gave a slight bow before walking to her medicine table.

She took out a music box winding the key on the bottom, it started to play a old lullaby. She started to make more medicines, trying to focus on something else. "im going to lose her forever" she muttered looking down as she worked on hi-potions.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:46 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Looking towards Sasha, Odayaka was about to refuse sleep, but then she yawned again. She needed to sleep, even if she didn't want to. She was about to go to Sasha and ask her where to sleep, but then she heard what sounded like a music box. Her ears pointed up while listening to it. She slowly approached Sasha, however, her focus was on the music box.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games