Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail was wiggling her feet as if she was dancing. "We can do a first person shooter. I normally am above Noob level but not veteran.", She mused. Only to glance at Damian and wondering if he'd join any games any time soon.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius shrugged and said."I am game for anything."

Damian watched them both play through the different games and then caught Abigail's eye. He gave a small shrug and said"I am more of an mmo player. Although I do play Overwatch on the computer."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:26 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian and nodded. Before she started to play the night away with Lucius. Though by three in the morning she called it quits before taking Damian to the kitchen and show him how to make pancakes.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian followed Abigail and watched and studied how to make pancakes. He was a quick study and made sure that he committed this lesson to memory. Although he would try and sneak a kiss from Abigail every now and then.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:48 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As he stole kisses she would look lower the spatula. Though she finally nudged him forward to start cooking them himself. Now she got plates out only to make herself a stack and started to eat.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:04 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian spent the next few minutes making pancakes. When he was done there was enough for everyone in the house to get to or three plates. He got himself two or three pancakes and slowly ate it. After he was done he smiled at Abigail and said."I hope I managed to make the pancakes correctly.
This is still my learning phase."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:20 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She tried a bite of his pancake and nodded. Before sitting at the table with him. As they ate, her feet were on his knee. Once they were done eating, she smiled at him. "Mmmm, you did good. Now what should we do?" She said well looking at him.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged and then said."We can just relax today or we could train some more."Damian then took hold of Abigail's feet and gently started to massage her feet.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:50 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and shrugged. "So, have you ever fought zombies?" She asked him. Letting him keep rubbing her feet. Before leaning her head back and smiling.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:04 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."It wasn't really a fight. But I have killed more than a fair number of zombies. I generally fight anything that threatens this world. Both within our dimension and without." He leaned down and started to kiss her foot.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and listened to him. Only to giggle as he started to kiss her foot. "If you don't stop, I'll kick." She said as she giggled. Only to try to wiggle away from this torture.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian relented slightly before he stood up and then kissed Abigail lightly on the lips.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:37 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She stood up when he did and kissed him back. "Mmmm, you can teach me what mythology is real and just tall tales. Cause it's been about two months with not knowing everything." She said. Before teleporting them to the boxing ring. Now she had his back to one of the poles, almost pinning him.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian let her almost pin him and said."Well most mythologies are in a sense true. There are actual beings know as Zeus and Odin. All of the gods are out there. It's ust not all the stories are one hundred percent true."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:20 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She rolled her eyes at him. "I seen Zeus, remember?" Now she pulled back and looked him over. Though now she giggled and changed her clothes, into work out clothes. Before teleporting and sit on the ceiling.

EternalKnight2013
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games