Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:18 pm
I am, too! smile Thanks for the welcome!

Oh, yay! That's awesome. What are you focusing on? Are you writing a thesis/dissertation?

Darius Runan
I'm happy you decided to join us smile

I am an English Graduate, starting graduate school soon myself. Yay fellow English buff heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:12 pm
Ebania
I am, too! smile Thanks for the welcome!

Oh, yay! That's awesome. What are you focusing on? Are you writing a thesis/dissertation?

Darius Runan
I'm happy you decided to join us smile

I am an English Graduate, starting graduate school soon myself. Yay fellow English buff heart

I am interested in post-colonial lit. I haven't started courses yet. I just got my bachelors degree this may. I do plan on starting a thesis in advance though.  

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:29 am
User Image

Greetings ^__^
I'm Tena and I have been on Gaia since 2006. I like to hang out in guilds and in CB joining some contests there xd Nice to meet all of you heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm
tena_79
User Image

Greetings ^__^
I'm Tena and I have been on Gaia since 2006. I like to hang out in guilds and in CB joining some contests there xd Nice to meet all of you heart

Hello and welcome to our guild <3 I am Izzy. I can't wait to see you around.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Buggie Running Beeps

Ruthless Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:40 pm
Yo, I'm Beeps. I'm an older Gaia user who is waiting patiently for their '03 account to be unlocked. These days, I draw and teach people how to use apple computers for a living.

I came back to Gaia for the art community but as an artist who is capable of pulling a large gold income, I feel I can help make a difference.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:57 am
Hey yo everyone! I'm Cartwright and I have been on this site since 2006! Guilds are fun but 10 announcements a day asking for money isn't! rofl

Sweet art Buggie! Wish I could draw and paint, best I can do is a bit of Photoshop with graphics! xd  

Cartwright

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:12 am
I can't believe I forgot to post in here! Hi all. I am Dei, Love, Phoenix, and April. Three of those are from me being an rper. They're names of my first rpc. I would love to share her history and how she came to have multiple names with anyone who cares to ask. I answer to any of those and LR. Dei or Phoenix are preferred.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:07 pm
Hello, I'm MsDark_Heart. Feel free to call me Kris.

I've been on this site -on one account or another- since '03.
So, I've been here to see so many changes to this site, both good and bad over the years.
I used to be a regular in the WG sub-forum and in zOMG!
as well as in Barton and it's sub-forums.
At this point, I've just come back from a semi-hiatus and man...Things have really gotten out of hand with the cash shop situation.
I remember when they first released it and they said they would rarely release anything over 25GC....and well, you all know where we are with that now.
Anyway, I'll probably lurk around here a lot before getting into posting much.

MsDark_Heart

Timid Cleric

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:30 am
Buggie Running Beeps
Yo, I'm Beeps. I'm an older Gaia user who is waiting patiently for their '03 account to be unlocked. These days, I draw and teach people how to use apple computers for a living.

I came back to Gaia for the art community but as an artist who is capable of pulling a large gold income, I feel I can help make a difference.

I'd Like to apologize for not getting to you sooner and welcoming you. <3 And glad to see more 03's around. Also anyone and everyone can make a difference. They just need to believe they can and they will.

Cartwright
Hey yo everyone! I'm Cartwright and I have been on this site since 2006! Guilds are fun but 10 announcements a day asking for money isn't! rofl

Sweet art Buggie! Wish I could draw and paint, best I can do is a bit of Photoshop with graphics! xd

Welcome <3 well this guild can be very fun Hope you enjoy it <3
Love Renewed
I can't believe I forgot to post in here! Hi all. I am Dei, Love, Phoenix, and April. Three of those are from me being an rper. They're names of my first rpc. I would love to share her history and how she came to have multiple names with anyone who cares to ask. I answer to any of those and LR. Dei or Phoenix are preferred.

xD Belated welcome then <3 though I have seen you around a lot. xD
MsDark_Heart
Hello, I'm MsDark_Heart. Feel free to call me Kris.

I've been on this site -on one account or another- since '03.
So, I've been here to see so many changes to this site, both good and bad over the years.
I used to be a regular in the WG sub-forum and in zOMG!
as well as in Barton and it's sub-forums.
At this point, I've just come back from a semi-hiatus and man...Things have really gotten out of hand with the cash shop situation.
I remember when they first released it and they said they would rarely release anything over 25GC....and well, you all know where we are with that now.
Anyway, I'll probably lurk around here a lot before getting into posting much.

Welcome <3 to the guild. Like I told buggie its really great to see so many 03 users <3.

You all can find the guild rules here [x]. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or any of the other Rev crew and we will gladly help you <3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:18 pm
Izzy Derp

Love Renewed

xD Belated welcome then <3 though I have seen you around a lot. xD
Thank you.  

Love Renewed

Halwen Suri

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:10 am
Hi. I'm Rei, and I like zOMG and collecting items. It has been a long time since I got on Gaia. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 am
Rei Akira-Chan
Hi. I'm Rei, and I like zOMG and collecting items. It has been a long time since I got on Gaia. xd

Herrow!

Welcome back!

And welcome to the Guild razz

We full of really cool peeps in here so don't be afraid to jump in and become part of the family heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Halwen Suri

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:13 pm
Pwnder

Herrow!

Welcome back!

And welcome to the Guild razz

We full of really cool peeps in here so don't be afraid to jump in and become part of the family heart

Thank you for the warm welcome. . 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:53 pm
Hello! I'm Miyuki.
I've been on Gaia on and off since '06. The better part of my high school career was spent on this website. I recently checked-in somewhere between Sept '13 and Feb '14 and was shocked by the inflation then. I got back on a few days ago and was horrified.
I honestly don't know what to think...and even though I haven't been a participating member for a while, I wanna do what I can to make it fair for everyone.  

Love Miyuki Snow

Destitute Fatcat

mill glitch

Dapper Pumpkin

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 am
Hello everyone~ My name is Mill Glitch and I joined this guild in the hopes trying to get Gaia back to the fun and caring place it used to be.

I joined back in 2008 I think? And mostly used to hang out in the marketplace and the holiday event forums. Since I've been back however I have mostly spent my time in the SF forums in the hopes of getting answers to the destruction of this site.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games