Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:32 pm
Yokies

I haven't heard anything from Verge yet. I just want to get back in. D: /very impatient/
And curse you! You always make prettier avatars than me. I'm so green with envy!
I think I'm getting better. I did five laps yesterday and am aiming for six today. xD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:02 pm
Clasela

I can understand. You want it to happen like now. xD Taking a few days to get back into a club you meet all the qualifications for sucks haha.
Aw. ; w; Really? I always think you make some of the prettiest avatars I've seen on the site~ They're always so dainty and soft looking haha.
Ooh that's way more than I can do! I'm hoping once we move I can start walking around and losing some weight. ; w;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:17 pm
Yokies

I know! I mean come on, I recently brought 10000cash for the sale! Let me back in!
Haha, I try, but mine are nothing in comparison, you always have the right items. ^^ Man, I have so much gold I have no idea what to buy... Nothing interests me at the moment. Any suggestions?
Mind you, our pool is only 25 meters long. xD Why not start tomorrow? Or is your neighbourhood, not really a nice place to walk? I try to get out each afternoon with the dogs, they love to go for walkies.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:24 pm
Clasela

Oh my god. XD I wish I could have dropped that kind of cash haha.
Aw. ; w; Thank you! I try my best too~ I honestly wouldn't know considering what you already own. I feel like you've already gotten so many items that fit your style and I'd have a hard time finding more that do. XD
That's still more than I can do because I technically can't swim. XD But even if I could I just wouldn't be able to do that haha. And I'm not really sure to be honest. The neighborhood doesn't have sidewalks so that alone makes me weary. I'd have to bring my son since there is no one here to watch him, and I can't go after everyone gets back because by that time it's dark. x .x

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 pm
Yokies

I kind of regret it. But in a way I don't. I love this site, except for the people (see below) and I'd do anything for it.
Oh, that's a shame, what kind of town is it? My town has sidewalks, but they're all out of wack! It's not long now until he's at daycare, right?
Oh, Yokies, I'm so vexed. A girl copied my profile coding with it's colours and I asked her politely to change the colours and she told me this:
this is basically an online children's avatar site.
don't take it so seriously. i am not using ANY actual
work that has been made by anyone. it's a color scheme,
you could hardly claim a color scheme as yours.
please cry to someone who cares.

So I did cry, to a mod of the profile discussion and I'm waiting on an answer. But how do I reply to that? One of my girl-friends told me should get mad and be a b***h, but I really cannot... I'm so close to leaving his darn site, everyone has been an a-hole lately...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:36 pm
Clasela

I guess it just really depends. I mean sometimes the site has it's negative points, but the good points still make it worth staying on and supporting.
Well we live in Houston, it's one of the biggest cities in the US. xD We just don't have sidewalks in this neighborhood at all. Well we can't really afford daycare, so it's when he gets into school.
That sounds really, really annoying to be honest. I mean it's one thing to have the same color scheme but if she copied coding then that's a whole other ballgame.
Then she's all kinds of wrong for her reasoning as to why it was alright. For one, what the site is has nothing to do with it, and it's not a "children's" site. You have to be 13 to register, teenagers and up.
And if she did copy coding then she DID copy actual work. Really the colors are a mute point because she plagiarized coding, that's the real issue.

I'm really sorry that it seems you've put up with a lot of negativity as of late. It really sucks to have a site ruined by a bunch of assholes and people who can't get over themselves.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:49 pm
Yokies

I know, I think that's why I am hanging on for, just to see how everything will pan out and after last night, I've had enough of a-holes.
You'd think they would have. I know our country gives all it's money to fixing up the cities because they are tourist attractions. So two and a half years to go, if my math is right?
Really? Well I hope this moderator can sort this out for me. I spent hours, teaching myself how to use the CSS codes, just to get my profile to the way it is. You wouldn't believe how long I looked for the code to center that damn thing. So I have an actual right to my coding?
It really had a been a rough week on and offline. I had a blow up with one of my friends on here, because he disrespected me really badly about my new job and I just could not believe he would do that!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm
Clasela

That's probably why many people are staying. They just want to see where the site is going.
Our country doesn't really do that to be honest. Not unless it's incredibly unsafe or if enough people complain, and even then it's still got to be a big deal.
If you made the coding yourself then you have a right to it, yeah. They can see your profile's coding and if it's exactly the same or just with minor changes then they can get her to change it.
Or at least I would hope so, I know that's how that is handled on other sites at least, but I'm pretty sure you have a case.
Really? How can someone disrespect you for your job? It's a job for Christ's sake, you work just the same as anyone else.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:15 pm
Yokies

Ah, that's such a shame! I know we have to kick up on hell of a stink to have out opinions heard and it's just not right.
Oh goodness, I hope so~ Because it is exactly the same, I checked it via that stupid right click that let's everyone see your coding.
I'm learning to be a bartender and that friend called me a "winch" (aka a wench) and I found it so disrespectful! Then the chef I was waitressing for last night went off at me for asking when dinner would be served for the customers, because they were all asking me and he said we were meant to tell him when and I'm thinking, you're the chef, I'm not, how am I supposed to know when you are ready to serve? rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 pm
Clasela

It just really sucks that you have to take years to get something done even if it's the best thing for the community. Dx
Well lets hope it gets looked into. It might take a couple of days but it should work out for the best.
He really didn't have a right to say something like that. That whole thing about the chef is just as stupid. It seems like he didn't want bother cooking dinner until you told him to instead of getting it ready himself.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 pm
Yokies

I agree, but unfortunately, that's the world we live in, right?
Oh, I don't mind the wait, it's more of teaching this girl a lesson, now, than stealing my work.
Nope, it was rude and degrading. Which is what I have to deal with, with the drunks, but not my friends.
Ugh, this man is the worst. He was so up himself that he didn't even bother to open the door for me when I had two hand full of dirty dishes. I had to call into the kitchen to get one of the other girls to open the door for me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:34 pm
Clasela

Yeah, it's very unfortunate indeed.
Ah well then I hope everything works out for you and she gets put in her place.
Yeah, the drunks being asses is one thing, but your friends really shouldn't be. They're supposed to support you.
That's really crappy. There is no reason why he couldn't have helped you into the room. :/

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:41 pm
Yokies

The mod messaged me back and asked for the link to the girls profile, now I'm just waiting to see if she can do anything.
Mhm and he didn't, so he deserved what I said to him and I never want to hear from him again. This was the final straw for me.
Exactly, he saw me struggling and he did nothing. He think's he's "oh-so mr. french chef who is way better than the help".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:44 pm
Clasela

Oh that was quick! I really hope they're able to do something about it soon. =3
Yeah, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Friends should respect you, not degrade you.
I really hate it when people act like that. Just because you cook doesn't mean you're any better than the servers.
Without them you'd have to take your food out there to everyone and deal with their s**t all by yourself, stuck up a** cook. D<

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:51 pm
Yokies

Me too. I don't care how long it takes though. People need to learn that this thing really is not okay!
Exactly, but it's like the typical chef persona, you know. They think they're on top and everyone else is on the bottom. And boy did he have the shits when he had to cook the staff dinner!
Anywho, how have you been?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games