Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:26 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Third Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Captain ~ Chaser

Engaged to David Avery (League)

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Leonette gave Tanya a small smile as she lightly bumped her. “I could understand that.” She agreed. It wouldn’t be right if she left her good friend not to mention one of her very best friends out of her special day. Seeing Eli go down she hoped he was going to be okay. Of course she figured he would be but she was entitled to worry.

“That was probably it if it was within the first few weeks of summer.” Leonette said figuring Tanya was probably right. Watching a goal get past Timothy she felt kind of bad for him. “I’ll admit it might be a fast step but I really can’t see my life going in any other direction.” She said with a smile as she looked down at her ring. “But, I can promise you I’ll hold off on the baby making.” She promised. Getting thrown off guard by Tanya’s next set of words she through her hands up in defence. “We haven’t even done it yet.” She blurted out.

‘Oh my god I can’t believe I just said that…’ Leonette thought as her face flushed red. Dakota smiled at the older girls’ conversation as he looked up at the game. Both noted Kenny caught the snitch. “Um… anyways, I suppose you’d want to go meet up with Echo, cheer him up after the loss.” She quickly brought up hoping to steer the direction away from her lack of a sexual life. Besides she was just going to head back to the common room anyways so if Tanya followed there wouldn’t be much she could do it avoid the topic.

Dakota

Wearing: House pride!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leonette

Wearing: Showing support.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Tanya
OOC: ---

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:16 am
User Image

Ari smiled as he said he's get back to her about what else he wanted to learn. She began to think she was a bit of an open book. She hardly ever hid her true feelings about anything away from the boy so of course he didn't have any questions for her.

Then Benjamin surprised her by asking about their quidditch team. Just moments before Dani arrived they had been talking about how the boy had quit. Now here he was acting very interested in it again. The red head listened carefully as the older Gryffindor explained their team this year. Ari nodded along thinking of the team. It had a lot of experienced players on it this year with the exception of Ari's younger sister who was a Beater for the first line this year. "I really hope this is the year. It would be great if we won."

Ari missed the final hit on Eli but her attention was drawn to the scene by Dani's reaction. "Ouch, that's going to leave a mark." She said as she wondered if Dani was going to run and go check on her boyfriend.

RedEagleEye007
Graydon Ironshield

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens v. Snakes match

"I believe you're right," agreed Selina, as she munched on a slice of raisin bread, and took a sip of the rich hot cocoa. "I think the Gryffindors have a complete team of Reserves, though."

"Yeah, she won't be thanking Lola for the mark that'll leave, I'm guessing," commented Selina. "Lola's doing quite well for her first outing, better than I likely would have fared."

It felt almost anticlimactic, when Kenny caught the Snitch, as it seemed hardly anything had gone the Ravens' way, and they'd never managed to gain any sort of momentum. "It would seem so," agreed Selina. "A right proper drubbing, hopefully the Captain won't take it as personally as his sister did last year. Anyway, there won't be much to celebrate in the Tower tonight, I'm thinkin'; probably best to stay clear of our bruised and bloodied gladiators, at least for a bit. Still, we should let Lola know we think she did a good job."

murruelecreuset

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:05 pm
They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Gryffindor ║ Muggleborn

Levi made his way through the stands, which were thankfully empty enough that he could find a seat quickly. It was a pretty cold day, so he had mittens on and a scarf wrapped around his neck, which flowed in the wind, along with his messy brown hair. He was glad that he could at least get out of the castle for a change. Not that the castle was absolutely horrid, but it was nice to get some air now and again. He laid back a little, rummaging through his pockets to pull out some food he had saved from breakfast this morning. He wasn't sure if snacks were readily available during games, but he supposed that he should've brought his own, just in case. He took a sip of some juice and bit into a muffin, waiting for the game to start.

He was definitely excited to see a quidditch game finally in action, and even better, Zeph had made the Hufflepuff team so he actually had a reason to be here. He patted down the earmuffs wrapped around his head and sighed, his eyes gazing down at the fairly empty--so far--field. At least, he thought it was. From a height like this, it was hard to tell.

OOC: (Open for interaction.)

Quote:

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Lions vs. Badgers Match

Dani arrived for the game in time to see most of her teammates stretching and warming up for the impending match. As was her custom, she was dressed and ready to get into the game should something happen to Julius. She had her broomstick slung over one shoulder, while she had her stadium blanket draped over her other arm, and her Thermos full of hot cocoa in her hand.

'Today will determine much,' she thought, as she ascended the bleachers, while looking for a place to sit. 'If we do well today, we may a good shot at the Cup this year; if not ... well, it may be a long season for us.'

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Lions vs. Badgers Match

Selina made her way out to the stands to watch the game. The only reasons she had to even venture out of the castle on a cool, crisp morning was because her friend Rider was on the Badger squad as a Chaser, while Layton was their Reserve Seeker, and felt it was only right she support them as they battled against the Lions.

Wearing jeans, her black hooded jacket, and a bright yellow Hufflepuff scarf, others could be forgiven if they took her to be an actual Hufflepuff at first glance, instead of being merely a supporter. She also took care to bring a warm blanket and she had a Thermos full of hot cocoa and some muffins rescued from the breakfast table tucked in her bag.

As she climbed the stands, Selina looked around, hoping to spot Lyall or Harper or Ceri, figuring it would be more fun to hang out with them than sitting alone.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 12:43 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Reserved Keeper Single

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
                                                  Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
                                                  Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
                                                  And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

--- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ ---

Jean was looking quite relaxed about the Quidditch Match, mainly because he was simply neutral on both sides and preferred to be that way. Though, honestly, he would cheer for Cathy and their house but then again, there was Danica who was looking quite chill and she even had cocoa. He felt bad about his house being owned by Slytherin though, but he supposed they deserved it. Ravenclaw in his theory lacked reserved and someone just quit the team. Why would that guy quit the team when that fourth year beat Jean up during the practice twice in a row, though? It did not make sense at all. He went up to the bleachers and greeted Dani, "'Sup Dani? Was this seat taken?"

--- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me ---

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
                                                  Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
                                                  Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
                                                  But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

User Image

Thinking : "Lions VS. Badgers"
        With : Danica
        Attire : Looking Chilly

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Lions vs. Badgers Match

Dani looked up when she heard Jean speak to her, and smiled in her usual good-natured fashion. "Hi, Jean," she said. "I was kinda hoping Eli would show up and watch with me, you know, since I watch all of his games, but he's probably studying for OWLs. If he can't make it, that's okay too, I'll understand. As it is, I always have room for friends. Brought a couple spare cups, want some cocoa?"

Jade Galaksylph

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens vs. Badgers Match

Selina arrived early for the match, after wishing her friends whom were playing well. Dressed in a long black skirt and ankle-length boots, and a Ravenclaw sweatshirt, she was flying her House's colours, as was to be expected; however, she also had a bright yellow and black Hufflepuff scarf wrapped about her neck as well, as she was rooting for Rider and Layton (assuming he got put into the match) as well. In her honest opinion, she figured her House team would be swept, no matter how good a job Lola was doing as a Beater, though she took good care to make sure nobody else whom lived in the Ravenclaw Tower knew of her ominous assessment. 'After all, if I'm right, they won't appreciate my candor, so why air it?' she concluded silently.

For today's outing, Selina scored a Thermos full of warmed apple cider, mulled with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, as well as a handful of chocolate muffins tucked in a bag she rescued from the breakfast table before it was cleared this morning, which she figured she'd share with Grace if she came to watch the match with her.

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Ravens vs. Badgers Match

After spending a good chunk of her evening staring at Transfigurations formulae until her head hurt and the print in her book started doing a snake-like dance before her eyes, Dani was gratified to get outside, soak up some sun and fresh air, and take in the Ravens vs. Badgers Match. As it was, neither team posted a win this season thus far, which was odd since both teams had a good crew of Chasers (and Cathy was one of the best) and Seekers (Lexine was better than she really gave herself credit), but that would change today. After all, both teams couldn't lose the match.

As she was cheering on her boyfriend, Dani was wearing a rather over-sized Ravenclaw sweatshirt, over her favourite pair of jeans and well-worn sneakers, as well as a black and yellow striped Hufflepuff scarf as she wouldn't want for Cathy to think she was being forgotten.

Of course, she brought along her Gryffindor stadium blanket, and Thermos filled with hot cocoa, rather than her usual blend of coffee, as she decided it would be a good idea to lay off the caffeine for a day.

Thinking about the game, and whom she'd be cheering for, Dani was really hoping there wouldn't be a repeat of what happened last term, when Eli drove enough Bludgers into Cathy to knock her off her broomstick. She also hoped Echo wouldn't let into Hufflepuff's Chasers like his sister did, in hopes of avoiding a sweep. Though experienced enough now to know what Gypsy did was perfectly legitimate, it still sit well with Dani.

As she ascended the bleachers, Dani was hoping she'd find some company to be with.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Lions vs. Snakes Match

'Last game of the term already,' thought Dani glumly, as she made her way out to the bleachers to be there for her team. Glum, because it meant she wouldn't have Quidditch practice to break up the preparation for OWLs soon. However, a win today would mean they'd have a very good chance to secure both the Quidditch and House Cup for Gryffindor this year. 'A win would be a nice send-off for Leo and Tanya,' thought Dani. 'Tower'll rock tonight if we pull this off.'

Of course, a win today wasn't in the bag, Slytherin had a really good team this year, even if they didn't have to contend with the Bludgers of Doom, there was still the fact they had a darned good crew of Chasers, and a solid Keeper.

Dani picked out a comfortable place to play benchwarmer, sat down, and poured a cup of coffee from her Thermos. As she relaxed, she looked around and hoped she'd see somebody whom would keep her company.

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Badgers vs. Snakes Match

Dani's interest in the final game of the term was somewhat academic at this point. As much as she was out here to cheer on Cathy and her luckless Hufflepuff team, and cheer against Slytherin, it was to escape the piles of books which awaited her. She'd been preparing for taking her OWLs for so long it felt almost as though she'd always been working toward them. Gryffindor had already lost their shot at the Quidditch Cup ('again', she added with an inward sigh), and their shot at the House Cup was in jeopardy, if her calculations were correct (amazing how much attention she paid to the counters in the Great Hall now she was a prefect).

'After today there won't be any more distractions or respites before OWLs,' she thought grimly. 'Meals aside, its going to be nothing but study from here on out. Best enjoy today as much as possible.' Dani adjusted her Hufflepuff scarf as she walked up into the bleachers and found a seat.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text.

Snakes vs. Badgers Match

Selina made her way out to the stands to watch the game. The only reasons she had to even venture out of the castle on a cool, spring morning was because her friend Rider was on the Badger squad as a Chaser, while Layton was their Reserve Seeker, and felt it was only right she support them as they battled against the dreaded Snakes.

Wearing jeans, her black hooded jacket, and a bright yellow Hufflepuff scarf, others could be forgiven if they took her to be an actual Hufflepuff at first glance, instead of being merely a supporter. She also took care to bring a warm blanket and she had a Thermos full of hot cocoa and some muffins rescued from the breakfast table tucked in her bag.

As she climbed the stands, Selina looked around, hoping to spot Lyall or Harper or Ceri, figuring it would be more fun to hang out with them than sitting alone.

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:58 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
Dressed: Casually

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

David was never particularly keen on quidditch. It had long been common knowledge, though his feelings for the sport were likely far from the pure hatred he tended to portray when speaking of the sport. Though, what happened the year before in the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw game more than enough cemented his hatred feelings of dislike towards it. However, David felt he was obliged to come to the last game of his final year, especially since it was likely the last game he'd see of his sister's unless he visited the school next year or the year after. It wasn't like his sister would seriously consider going professional, right? It would be a good way to give their grandparents a heart attack, David figured. He would actually like to see it if he was sure that his grandfather at the very least would continue to live on despite a heart attack. He had enough spite to do so.

Walking into the stands with no team affiliation (since he felt wrong to blatently root for Hufflepuff with Mira on the Slytherin team-and it wasn't like he actually cared all that much who won). Quidditch was only a game. What did it matter? It didn't, unless someone decided to go crazed-psycho-beater and knock Cathy or someone else David actually had some attachment to out. David doubted either team had it in them. Slytherin's more feared beater graduated the year before along with the Gryffindor duo, the Kiss girl and Toby. David sort of felt sorry for Leo having to deal with those two for at least two years. The number of closets they didn't defile... it seemed limited. So much for headgirl having class. At least this year Tanya wasn't that bad-probably because Echo was terrified of her father. David suspected that the school had a lot more hot water thanks to Echo's fear of Tanya's father.

As he got to the top of the stands he thought about sitting beside himself, when he spotted Danica, missing her albino shadow. That suited David just well. It wasn't like he was overly eager to see the kid that his mother died attempting to save his arse. Well, she did save his bum in a way, David supposed. Frowning some David took a seat next to Danica and noted Dani seemed a bit more subdued than she did most quidditch games. He raised a brow and said, "I see you are being a good Gryffindor and rooting against Slytherin. You should have went all out. Get a picture of say a badger eating a snake. Not biologically accurate, but amusing I am sure."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

Badgers vs. Snakes Match

Dani smiled warmly when David arrived; she was genuinely glad to see him, and chuckled when she heard his suggestion. "Hadn't thought of that," she admitted. "Suppose I could have transfigured a sweatshirt for the occasion. Course as late as I was up studying for that Transfiguration OWL last night, I had visions of mathematical formulas dancing in my head. Must be kinda weird getting to watch Cathy play on last time, isn't it?"

Dani got out her Thermos, and a pair of cups. "Took a break from coffee today. Like some cocoa?"

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games