Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 8, 7, 3, 8, 4, 10, 4, 5, 8 Total: 64 (10-100)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

Camila flinched, she'd been rather close to Dmitri when he'd decided to whistle and the sharp pitch had attacked her ears. She furrowed her nose and knitted her brows but shook it off and touched down on the grassy field, swooping her broom out from under her to catch her breath. She didn't need a potion, so she saw no point in wasting one. She was thirsty though, and wished she had remembered to bring her own bottle of water to the practice. In the meantime, she bent over and arched her back, stretched her legs and loosened up her limbs.

When the teams were switched up, her position hadn't changed at all. It was just as well with her. She mounted her broom and took to the skies, found her position quickly (though a bit unsettled by how lonely she felt as a chaser.) She lurched for the quaffle when it was released hoping to take full advantage of Yvonne's cover.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Silver Team Chaser
AC: 14
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+4 stealing/shooting) (+4 flying)
(0/3)

╚════════════════════╝

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:01 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Pitch - Quidditch Try-outs

Mira couldn't be happy when the game was called to a stop. Landing on the ground the blonde relaxed for a bit before the teams were set up again. She couldn't be happier going at it as Beater. Somehow she found enjoyment in beating people up on purpose. She was grateful to be on completely different teams from Benjamin because she was going to make sure he knew how he made her feel. Though she wasn't going to do it yet. He could wait... Now Yvonne couldn't. Seeing her aim at Ashley (luckily she missed), Mira aimed a bludger at her hoping to land a hit however difficult it might be.

With: Slytherins

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: Green Team - Chaser Ashley and Gunilda
Aimed at Yvonne Total Roll: 18
3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 Hitting, +3 Shooting, +3 AC
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:17 am
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
"I like swimming,"

¦Gunilda Stone¦
Slytherin Third-year
Currently Keeper for Green team
Special skills: natural flyer, mean swing, sharp eyes
AC with modifiers: 10
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Having fun,"

Wham, Gunilda clung to her broom as a bludger slammed into her side, knocking her off course. Ow, the thought as she made her way back to her previous position, and when the other teams beater thought she had given up she swung at the next bludger to come her way at Yvonne, but too late, the match was over, and for the next round she was keeper. I guess I let my side down, maybe I'll do better as Keeper though, who knows, she sighed and hovered lazily on her broom as the positions were given out, then flew over to the big golden hoop and kept a careful watch on the match, determined to prove herself to be of some use.

Username: -Adorkable Little Lurker-
Character's Name: Gunilda Stone
House: Slytherin
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None, but she did practice a lot at home for fun
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Sharp eyes, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Seeker/Keeper

Out Of Cauldrons: (( ))

"And trying my best"
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 9, 6, 6, 2, 6, 1, 8, 3, 3 Total: 48 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔢-ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 || 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley listened to Dmitri switch up the teams, looking at his new teammates carefully. So Mira and Gunlinda were on his team. He stretched a bit during his break and went after the quaffle as soon as it was over. He saw that Camila was also after it, and he didn't want her to get it.

Green Team
                                                        AC: 17
                                                        Modifiers: +7 to stealing, +7 to scoring
                                                        Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: {x} {x} {x}
                                                        Final Roll: --
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: If someone doesn't show up...
                                                        OOC: ...
                                                        Ptolemy and Hecate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________

Camila smirked when she pulled up with the quaffle tucked under her arm. She tightened her fingers on the handle, leaned in close and blasted off. For once, she wouldn't have to worry about being a hog with the ball; it was all hers and only hers, Ashley wasn't getting his hands on it as long as she could help it.

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Silver Team Chaser
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+4 stealing/shooting) (+4 flying)
(1/3)

╚════════════════════╝

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Pitch - Quidditch Try-outs

Mira had been close to hitting Yvonne but sadly she still missed. However when she scanned the area she noticed Camila heading for their goals. Seeing another bludger she took aim at her Chaser acquaintance. Hopefully she could hit her and give their Keeper Gunilda.

With: Slytherins

Wearing: Try-out clothes

OOC: Green Team - Chaser Ashley and Gunilda
Aimed at Camila Total Roll: 18 (Hit unless blocked)
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 Hitting, +3 Shooting, +3 AC

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Camila flew tight and straight, she barreled as fast as she could and was too nervous to spare even half a second to see if Yaxley was already on her tail or not. But she wished she had. Maybe then she would have noticed the bludger hurtling down on her. But it struck her shoulder with such velocity it knocked her several meters off her course and left her zigzagging on her broom trying to straighten herself out and catch her breath. The bone thundered with an aching pain and the meat of her muscles felt hot, she was definitely going to have a bruise.

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Silver Team Chaser
HP ══ ══ ══ 66%
(+4 stealing/shooting) (+4 flying) (-1 injuries)
(2/3)

╚════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:11 pm
Slytherin Quiddich Team

Captain
Dmitri Kamenev

Vice-Captain
Ashley Yaxley

Keeper
Dmitri Kamenev

Chasers
Ashley Yaxley
Camila Rojas
Benjamin Ryans

Beaters
Yvonne Moreau
Mira Mitchell

Seekers
Kenneth Lowery

Reserves
Gunilda Stone

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔢-ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 || 𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley stepped out onto the quidditch pitch, one arm tucking a box under him, while the other carrying a broom. His eyes looked around the pitch before nodding patiently. Good, so far no one was here yet. He had a bit of time to prepare for the tryouts. Setting the box down, he put out a sheaf of papers and conjured a paperweight to put them under before he settled back. He figured Dmitri could take it from there as far as setting up the rest of the way for tryouts. Ashley just settled himself onto a corner of the box and waited for comers.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                        [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                        [b]House:[/b]
                                                        [b]Year:[/b]
                                                        [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                        [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                        [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                        [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                        [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                        [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Modifiers: +7 to stealing, +7 to scoring
                                                        Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: {x} {x} {x}
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: Here's hoping for a good turnout.
                                                        OOC: Please refer to this thread if you have any questions about the game. If you have any other questions, PM me or Essy ze Ninja and we'll be able to help.
                                                        Ptolemy and Hecate

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Slytherin │ Single │ Pureblood

Devonte made his way onto the field, not completely sure if he was anxious or not about trying out for this hallowed game. He grabbed a sheet once he got onto the field, looking over it quickly and filling out what was necessary to fill out.

Username: AlphaApex
Character's Name: Devonte Bannister
Year: 1
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Any

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

Mira walked onto the field broom in hand. She was determined to make the team yet again. There was no reason she shouldn't be able to right? Giving Ashley a polite nod she grabbed a form. She quickly filled it out and handed it in. It was the same every year and by this point she had it pretty much memorized. Now all she had to do was wait, wait for her other teammates, and wait for try-outs to begin.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Mira Mitchell
Year: Third Year
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

With: other Slytherins

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:24 am
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander wasn't quite sure why he was doing this, again. It wasn't as though it'd been really encouraged by either of his parents. But he'd enjoyed Flying class, so why not? He was competitive, after all, he'd just never really had anyone to compete with. And using this as an excuse he'd managed to talk his father into taking him to buy a broom. He took a form and filled it out quickly before turning it in.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Evander Lillantine
Year: Second
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Chaser

OOC:
Position: Seeker
Mods: +2 Catching Snitch
Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Catching Up to Snitch:
Seeking Snitch:

Username

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:09 am
𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Seventeen Years Old
Seventh Year, Captain

User Image

As Dmitri sauntered through the quidditch gate, he hauled his broomstick over his shoulder and towed a green leather duffel bag strapped around the crook of his elbow, behind him, a barrel of school brooms floated behind him, to be used for the first years, whom were prohibited from owning their own brooms. Ashley had already gathered the trunk out onto the field, he could almost hear the chains clattering to keep the bludgers encased. He dropped his bag alongside the trunk, the assortment of glass vials and plastic water bottles clinking together as they were settled down. He had to admit, he was a bit relieved to take note of the unfamiliar faces, the first or second years that had finally decided to embark on something new. It was no surprise that their team was the smallest of the four, by far, and had even had to play several games shorthanded, but it made no difference. Slytherin still won the cup last year. And he had every intention to do so again for his final year. He supplied a short nod to the younger students before gathering at Ashley's side with a nod. ”Yaxley.” he greeted formally. ”Another year, another trophy—it's still a surprise to me there isn't any gambling for the outcome of the cups. Might have to change that this year.”

☭☭☭
        AC: 19
        (+11 to block) (+9 to dodge)
        Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
        Total Roll: --

Quidditch Uniform 5’9” and 172lbs
//OOC:// Newcomers, please check out this thread on How to Play quidditch,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:26 am
User Image

User Image

Camila had braided her hair tightly, twisted it into a bun at the top of her head and pinned it down as well as she could, half tempted to try a well placed sticking charm on her hair, but, dissuaded by the possibility of never unsticking her hair again. It was too much of a chance she wasn't willing to take. She slid on her headband for final measure, to tame the wild baby hairs around the edges of her forehead and trotted down to the join the small amount of players already gathered. Besides the captain and vice captain, the only one she really knew was Mira, and while she hadn't spoken to the Slytherin girl half as much as she would have liked, they was always that little something gnawing at the back of her mind, and it always reminded her of what might happen if anybody really knew she was just a halfblood. After the last four years, she'd like to think she'd done a decent job at hiding her heritage from the people it mattered to. ”Hullo Mira, how was your summer?”

Username: Essy ze Ninja
        Character's Name: Camila Rojas
        Year: Fourth
        Advanced Flying I: Yes
        Advanced Flying II: Yes
        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
        Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
        First Choice Position: Chaser
        Second Choice Position: Beater

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year┈━═
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+7 stealing/shooting) (+7 flying)
(0/3)

╚════════════════════╝

murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Pitch (Try-outs)

Mira smiled as she looked over to see Camila. The girl was probably the only Quidditch team member she actually liked next to Kenny (not that he probably remembered her). Honestly Mira had learned over the last two years was that she really needed to smile more. It was a work in progress and most times it didn't pan out but at least she tried. "Hey Camila, my summer was relatively boring. Mostly stuck with the family all summer long and ran into someone from school. Luckily we're done with the whole first year go to Diagon Alley thing." she replied. "My sister was the last one for a while, she was sorted into Ravenclaw as expected." Mira added before asking. "How was your summer?"

User Image

With: other Slytherins

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC:
Aimed at --- Total Roll: ---
Modifiers: +4 Hitting, +4 Shooting, +4 AC

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Essy ze Ninja

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games