Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm
((OOOOh that "sure thing love" was for the car question? MY B! I thought it was in response to her tummy growling. rofl I am so sorry! LOL but...dame would think that too! LOL stressed redface I'll edit to have her realise after she asks what he actually meant. rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:26 pm
-looks back snickering at dame-

Yes woman. Yes I would like. lol That hunger monster messing with your hearing, eh?

-he winks and turns back to the monitors, hoping they'd accidentally overlooked someone who might be closer than they thought-

{{Oh god, why does that remind me of Shanocka?! gonk }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm
damecharlie
((LOL but...dame would think that too! LOL stressed redface ))

{{ rofl rofl rofl }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 pm
(( xp !!!))

"What? No it is..." she suddenly realises what he meant, "Oh..." redface stressed dame becomes very embarrassed and tries to hide it, taking her hand off his back and ducking her head. redface "Uh...ahem," she clears her throat, "Very well then, meet me outside in fifteen minutes? Does that give you guys enough time?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 pm
Flame Knightmaer

((Dun dunn duuuuuuuun! And another piece of the Shanocka puzzle comes into play... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 pm
-looks between both Horne and Stubbs who in turn nod, then turns to look back at dame-

Yea, fifteen is plenty of time.

-starts to turn back, pauses, then looks at dame again-

Hey, be careful. You not back in fifteen, we come looking. Alright?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:39 pm
{{It reminded me of Shanocka as well. rofl }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm
She nods, "Always," then leans in and kisses his cheek. ... eek Shocked at her actions, she quickly turns on her heel and walks out of the cafe.

Mentally facepalming, she takes a quick peek of her surroundings and discretely slips around the corner of the building, jetting in and out of alleyways and backstreets until she if a few streets over right outside a nice parking lot. Before entering, she zips open her bag and slips out a black wig, gathering up her hair and bunning it, she puts the wig on. dame then peruses the different vehicles until she finds one that looks to be in good condition, is nondescript, and seems to be too old to have a car alarm. To test this theory, dame pretends to stumble into the parking lot drunk and bumps up against the vehicle.

No alarm sounding, she "braces" herself on the car and drags her body towards a handle, jiggling it. She freezes half a tick, waiting for an alarm and is quite pleased when none sounds. twisted dame then goes about the business of hotwiring the car. Ten minutes later, she is idling outside the internet cafe, waiting on the boys to come outside. She flashes her lights briefly and waits.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:18 am
-he just stares after her, watching her disappear out the front door. Reaching to touch his cheek, he quickly stops himself, shaking his head and looking back at the progress the men were making. Seeing as they were stuck in the lurch alone, they sucked it up and started planning a route home out. After grabbing the cash, they'd have to head into Champlan to get papers for new ids and visas. Out the corner of his eye, he sees headlights flash and knows it's dame. Clapping the guys on the backs, they stand up and head outside. Climbing in the front seat, the others fall into the back, he does a double take when he sees the wig. Smirking, he just got comfortable in his seat, buckling up-

Take Avenue Ritz to Rue de Loeche. That's our first stop. Second will be in Champlan for papers.

-remembering her stomach and feeling his just as empty, he chuckles-

After we get our papers, we'll find somewhere to eat. I've got this sneaky suspicion L is right on the back of my neck, and that s**t irks me to no end. evil  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 am
dame drives with one hand in the crook of the steering wheel and the other hand in between her legs, holding a thigh. She smiles over at Flame, amusement playing in her eyes as he does a double take. Feigning innocence, she asks, "What?" 4laugh

She had noticed the street he mentioned on her little excursion earlier and quickly pulls out on the road, following his instructions. The steering wheel glides underneath her touch, using both hands to direct it when needed, and still the mostly only her palms instead of fingers. Her one hand always returns to her lap. When she takes particularly sharp turns, her free hand grips the outside of her leg, almost as if she's trying to keep balance. dame's eyes stay on the road, occasionally checking the mirrors. "I'm not hot-wiring this puppy again; so if we are staying some place long, this baby is gonna be idlin'," she pats the steering wheel affectionately.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 am
damecharlie
Flame Knightmaer

((Dun dunn duuuuuuuun! And another piece of the Shanocka puzzle comes into play... ninja ))

(( Curse that damnded machine woman!!!!!!!!! scream I will have her for scrap parts...!!!!! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 am
((Bwahahahahahahahha!!! twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 pm
*after driving through the rest of the night, ditching the main road whenever a car was approaching and resuming their course after its passing, late afternoon caught the group in Sion. Making another stop, this time for food and restroom needs, they take this time to rest and go over the blueprints of the hospital. Getting in a couple hours of sleep, her and Brat wake up ready to go.

The plan was to have the eyes that were sitting on the hopsital take out the outside security. Then she would scale the hospital wall while Brat used the shadows to infiltrate the building.Once inside, Brat would wait for her que to start taking out the security on the main floor while she took out the ones on the top floor. The men would then be secured with extra lines and scale down the hospital wall. They were to meet back at the vehicle as the eyes laid down cover for their escape.

Well, when they made it down to where the driver and translator were, the raised voices set off a few alarms. The translator started speaking very fast and in Russian, causing Brat to shake him to shut him up and have him start over. As he spoke, she translated, saying that the men and a woman left the hospital around seven that evening and have yet to return. Wide eyed, she asked Brat to see if the woman was described. The man said yes, she was a short purpled haired lady.

Sneering, she knew that was dame and wondered what game was she up to this time. Brat looked at her and started asking if they knew where they headed and were there any eyes tailing them. The man said they lost them after the internet cafe. She looked severely at the man and demanded that they take them to that cafe. If she knew Flame, he was following the same protocol she did when she vamped. Loading up, they took off for the cafe*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm
(( eek Icy! You look like a smurf! eek ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm
{{Thank you. Thank you very much}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games