Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:09 pm
"I'm looking forward to it." Bomani teased her. He rested his head against her forehead, smiling as he held her.
"That was one goal." he whispered affectionately. "The other was to start our new life together." he reminded her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm
Chione smiled mischievously at his response, already thinking of things she could do next time. Since she was going to be joined in union with him, the princess felt there was no need in holding back during their sessions anymore. "Our new life..." She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder. "Well, now all we do is wait, huh?" She asked.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 pm
"Yeah." Bomani said softly, putting one hand behind her head, into her hair. He sighed happily, smiling. "I'm so excited, Chione...I'm going to be a father!" he exclaimed softly, looking at her. "And you're the mother...the only woman who I want to be my child's mother." he whispered, giving her a loving kiss on the lips. When he pulled away, he was still smiling.
"Although...I want to keep it secret until after the wedding, or until I have to say it." he added, knowing his parents had always wanted him to wait until after marriage to conceive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 pm
Chione laughed a little, bringing her hands up and gently holding his face. "I won't tell, then." She said softly, looking into his eyes. She had never seen him so excited, so happy. "Bomani," She began, one thumb stroking his cheek. "Let's not jump ahead of ourselves, though. Most women don't conceive right away." Chione said. She didn't want him to be disappointed, should a child not form within her. After all, that was the first time he had planted his seed inside her.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:25 pm
Bomani nodded. "I know." he said, looking into her eyes. "And if it doesn't work...we'll just keep trying." he said softly.
"Then...maybe it would be best to talk to my mother...she might be able to tell us when we should start to tell if it worked." he added after a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 pm
"Bomani," Chione sighed, lifting one hand and tapping his nose with her finger. "I don't object to asking your mother. But, let's give it some time first, okay?" She said, then gave him a peck on the lips. It seemed as if he was more anxious about conceiving than she was, and the thought brought a small amused smile to her face.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 pm
"Alright." Bomani said softly, smiling at her. He spoke after a moment. "We can do this." he whispered confidently. He used to be nervous about having children...but he was ready. He had to be, if this had worked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:34 pm
Chione smiled, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That's it." She said, then looked around the tent for their clothes. "In the meanwhile, why don't we get a bite to eat?" She suggested, feeling a bit hungry.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm
"Alright." Bomani said, returning her kiss to the cheek before helping her off of his lap, and standing up. He found his clothes and got dressed, then turned to her. "After we eat, we should probably go bathe." he said. They were along the Nile, and the caravan always travelled along the stream, always giving them water to drink and a stream to bathe in.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:39 pm
Getting dressed as well Chione nodded. "Sure, that sounds like a good idea." She said, then began to untie the opening of the tent. "Wow, you did a good job here." She laughed as she failed in untying the knots Bomani had placed before their session.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:41 pm
Bomani laughed, showing her how to untie the knots, then retying one, going slow so she could see how, before untying it again. "It was for the best, I think." he said with a grin, holding the entrance open for her to head outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:46 pm
"Yes, not that I mind being trapped inside the tent with you." Chione whispered with a smile before walking out. Reaching out for his hand she felt some eyes land on her, causing her to brush her hair to cover the love bite on her neck. No doubt they had suspicions to what they were just doing, but she tried not to mind.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 pm
Bomani looked a little embarrassed when he saw her cover up the love bite. "I'm sorry." he whispered, knowing it would broadcast to all one of two things: either that they had just been intimate, or had a very heated make out session.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:54 pm
"It's alright." Chione whispered back, lacing her fingers through his. "It is small, right?" She couldn't see it herself, and hoped that no one else saw it, either. Remembering the one at her shoulder she tugged her dress to the side, hoping to cover it.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 pm
"Yes." Bomani assured her, putting a hand on her neck. It looked from afar like he was just caressing his wife-to-be, but he was actually putting his finger and thumb on the two sides of the love bite, giving her a sense of how small it was, about the size of a modern American nickel.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games