Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie faced her mother after Iago had spoken about her cooking. It was rather ironic because her mother actually had taught her how to cook.

"She won't let me leave the house until I can replicate all of her recipes." Evie laughed when her mother blushed bright red.

.: thats good biggrin when is the show? :.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:16 pm
[April 29, 30th, and May 1st]
----
Iago laughed, knowing it was probably the truth. He would have to get her to cook something for him other than eggs one day, and see how good of a cook his Evie truly was.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and winked at her mother who was still blushing brightly. Then the food came out and Evie nearly died...the smell was intoxicating and was thick in the room. Evie's mother brought out a large dish and on it lay thick pieces of roasted meat. Everyone at the table smiled, knowing that Evie's mother was one of the best cooks out there, no one outside their family knew it however because her mother was rather modest...to her greatest delight.

"Have I ever told you how much I missed you mother?" Evie cooed, getting a chorus laughter from the rest of her family.

.: O_O;; coincidence!! Except my school is doing West Side Story ^^. Same production dates though O_o;; :.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:14 pm
Iago sniffed the air. It smelled delicious. He followed Evie over to the table and found an empty chair to sit down in, taking a moment to find where his plate and utensils was, getting a good mental image of it all.
"Smells great!" he complimented.

[I take it you're in it? By the way, what's Evie's last name, if she has one? Just so I can call her mother something, like Mrs. _____]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago had commented on her mother's cooking. No one that she knew of could cook better than her own mother could, then again, everyone thought that at one point didn't they? Still, Evie was excited. Her mother gave the large plate to Evie's father and then allowed him to cut a piece off, then handed it over to the next person and so on. Evie had gotten around to getting the plate and cut a piece off for Iago, then one for herself and passed it onward.

"Of course it smells good...it's my mother's cooking after all." Evie smiled and blew her mother a kiss. Everyone seemed in an especially good mood.

.: Lol, I'm not really IN it, I'm just working the technical stuffs ^^;; I can't sing for my life...and hmm...last name...well I've been pretty adamant on using the name Fallon recently so I'll just have that as her last name then :.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 pm
[I'm sure you can act biggrin What are you doing for tech schtuff?]
-----
Iago smiled, listening the bustle around the table as plates were passed around. "Thanks, love." he said to Evie when he heard her cut some meat for him and put some on his plate. He waited, wondering if there was maybe a ritual, or a prayer or something, before they ate.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled back at Iago and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek before they ate. There really wasn't a prayer said or something ceremoniously done at the table for supper, everyone just waited until Evie's mother had gotten her piece of the meal and then they were able to dig in. Evie waited along with everyone else, when her mother had finished she stood up and announced that everyone could go ahead and tuck in. Evie picked up a fork and knife and cut into her meal, it was easily cut through and she bit off a piece. It practically made her melt in her seat. Then she looked over at Iago and frowned.

"Do you need help love?" She whispered, making sure no one could hear.

.: sorry ^^;; Submitted it before I answered. I can act sorta but there is a lot of singing and for auditions we had to sing a song....so hee hee I was out of that one ^^ and for tech schtuffs, I get to work curtains and music as well as sound effects and some lighting issues biggrin :.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 pm
Assuming it was good to just start, Iago found his fork and knife, and then after a bit of prodding with his fork, found the meat. He smiled softly at Evie, shaking his head a little. "I should be fine." he whispered in his own voice...it was dangerous, but nobody could hear. He managed to cut off a piece of meat, and slowly brought it up to his mouth, managing to find it on the first try.
It was very good. He smiled and nodded, before starting to eat again.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie watched Iago out of the corner of her eye, he seemed to be faring okay but if he seemed lost then she could help him. The smile he gave her made her smile in return, then looked back to her meal and ate once again. She dearly missed her mother's cooking and was hungry by the time they had gotten to the house.

"As long as you're sure love." Evie's hand wandered inconspicuously under the table, resting lightly on Iago's thigh, her face didn't betray any emotion at all as she ate her meal.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:05 pm
Iago was a little surprised by her gesture, but gave her a warm, affectionate smile nonetheless, before returning to his meal. It was absolutely delicious. He hoped Evie was as good as her mother....even if she could cook only half as well, it would still be incredible.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:15 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie saw the smile Iago gave her out of the corner of her eye. She picked up her fork in one hand and skewered a piece of meat and chewed on it for a moment. Her hand, the one on Iago's lap, started to slowly rub up and down the length of his thigh as inconspicuously as she could possibly manage. She wondered what Iago was thinking...and how uncomfortable it must have been underneath that blindfold of his.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:19 pm
Iago tried to keep his face as impassable as possible...but her hand was exciting him just a little. He looked over at her a little.
"Later." he whispered with the hint of a mischievous grin, just teasing. They had just done it not long ago, so anything they'd do later would just be some snuggling and touching.
He actually wasn't all that uncomfortable under the blindfold...he did wish he could see his Evie's eyes, though. And her family. But he would have to make do until they could come up with a plan to get them together safely.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled secretly to herself, though she didn't stop touching Iago under the table. It was exciting and secretive...and she rather liked it. She liked not wanting to alert the rest of her family to her doings and she planned to keep it that way.

"I wasn't hinting anything love." Evie whispered to him in return, her hand still gently running up and down his thigh. She really wasn't trying to get any message across, just merely teasing her beloved.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:26 pm
Iago looked over at his beloved, grinning mischievously still. He lifted his head a little so he could look under the blindfold, and saw a small salt shaker near her. He leaned closer. "Evie, could you pass me the salt?" he asked in his fake accent. When she leaned over to deliver it to him, he whispered into her ear. "Watch yourself...or I may have to give you a spanking when we get home." he teased in his real voice, low enough that only she would hear. That being said...he wasn't minding it at all. It was secretive, and trying to keep it that way was rather interesting.

[Sorry for the slight character control xD]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had to bite her lip to keep herself from smiling outright. Iago's voice in her ear was tantalizing and their little game at the table was getting rather heated. The tables were slightly turning in Iago's favor but not for long. Evie grabbed the salt shaker and leaned across Iago to set it on the other side of him. As she did so, her hand "slipped" closer and closer to his manhood, her smile almost forcing itself to her lips.

"There you go my love." Evie said aloud for her family to hear, as if nothing had been going on. Then for just Iago's ears to hear, she whispered quietly.

"I don't believe I have any clue as to what you are talking about." She turned back and forked another piece of meat from her plate and chewed, that seemed to ease the desire for her to smile.

.: lol no worries biggrin :.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games