Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:39 pm
*Rachel blinked a few times and focused on Angil. She was begging Evee to read her something.* Why can't Angil just read it herself? *Rachel wasn't sure she really wanted to know... but started putting the peices together anyway. *
Francis wants that book, but Angil doesn't want him to have it... It says something that Evee can only read. It must have something to do with Hogwarts students...
*Rachel finally understood. She stood up slowly, and walked over to Angil.* What does it say when you look at it, Angil?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:39 pm
*Angil turns to the front page and a paragraph written in four different colors appears to the view of all three Girls: Only those met by the sorting hat will see, Only those who hold the book will understand.
Angil shuts the book and returns it to her bag.*
"You see what he was trying to do? He wanted the book, and he wanted to trick people into reading it to him. He can't read it, but if he has it and hears what's written then he'll know. What I read was only 3 words, though I cannot say what they are. I can't explain why, I think it's part of the book's spell, because I'm the book's holder, but I need to know what the red writing says."
*Angil looks at the two young Gryffindors pleadingly.*

Angilwingz

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:32 pm
*sits down on chair*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:45 pm
*Angil walks over to the Slytherin at the nearest table and opens the book to the sam page she had opened when she had saw the first message. She holds it tightly and lets her see it briefly.*
"Did you see three words appear in green? Please, you have to tell me what they are."

Angilwingz

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:53 pm
Hmmmmm......*tilts head* No, sorry, unfortunately I don't know what they are. If I did, would tell you wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:55 pm
You liar! *Slams book shut angrilly.* Can you not read?  

Angilwingz

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:58 pm
I knew you'd say that stare how come you wouldn't know?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:09 am
It has something to do with what house you're in. I can't see what you see. I need to know what it said for you, though I can't say why. Please just tell me what it says. Whisper if you must.  

Angilwingz

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:24 am
BY ALL THE GODS GIRL...DO YOU REALISE YOU HOLD THE MOST WANTED ITEM IN THE DEMON, ELVEN AND PART OF THE WIZARDING WORLD?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:27 am
the elves call it the book of wonders and the demons call it the book of power...how in the world did you ever come to posses it?  

~!Organic Emo!~

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:59 am
"That's for me to know." *Angil says as she clings to the book even tighter.* "And you can't have it either."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:17 am
"Angil, Emma's my friend, she's not trying to steal it," Evee says nervously.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:20 am
Angilwingz
*Angil turns to the front page and a paragraph written in four different colors appears to the view of all three Girls: Only those met by the sorting hat will see, Only those who hold the book will understand.
Angil shuts the book and returns it to her bag.*
"You see what he was trying to do? He wanted the book, and he wanted to trick people into reading it to him. He can't read it, but if he has it and hears what's written then he'll know. What I read was only 3 words, though I cannot say what they are. I can't explain why, I think it's part of the book's spell, because I'm the book's holder, but I need to know what the red writing says."
*Angil looks at the two young Gryffindors pleadingly.*
"It says... Death and sorrow live in thee, death comes to you." Evee steps back, choking. "I think it means I'm going to die,"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:33 am
*Upon hearing what Evee had to say, Angil turned to the page she had shown the girl. There they were, plainly there for her to see. The words that Evee had spoken, the words that she had failed to see before. She knew what they meant. She turned to Evee and looked upon her fearful eyes.* "You'll be fine. The message you saw wasn't aimed at you alone. Any Gryffindor would have read the same message. You'll be fine. I have to go now though. This seems very important." *Angil turns and runs hastily out of the library, with a worried expression on her face.*  

Angilwingz

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games