Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm
"right... sure everyone will be upset at first but everyone will still find a happy ending  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm
Kaeden simply stood in the doorway, unsure what to do. He closed the door behind him and he now stood in the room, back to the door watching Emi and Kember speak. He felt like an a*****e, but he stayed silent.  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:13 pm
"Emi that is not true and you know it. Once you lose a family memeber you will never have a happy ending"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:15 pm
"i only wanted three things growing up... in that cruel place... i wanted to find a family one who would love me forever... i wanted true love... and i wanted to show people i wasnt just the freak that always got rejected"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 pm
Kaeden spoke up. "Emi, no one wants you to disappear. I mean you make me happy... really you do.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 pm
kaeden423
Kaeden spoke up. "Emi, no one wants you to disappear. I mean you make me happy... really you do.."

Seh looked at him "then why am i always forgoten"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm
"You are never forgotten. I never let you far from my mind...ever."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm
kaeden423
"You are never forgotten. I never let you far from my mind...ever."

"you dont know how it feels... it hurts it reminds me of the life ive been trying to leave behind  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 pm
"You are right, but I to have things that i would love to forget, that i bear constant reminders of... And you, and Kember. Friends, and people i care about. It helps, and i made a promise to you remember?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:37 pm
kaeden423
"You are right, but I to have things that i would love to forget, that i bear constant reminders of... And you, and Kember. Friends, and people i care about. It helps, and i made a promise to you remember?"

"my goal in life is to make sure everyone is happy even if im not... im such a loser  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm
He moves over to her and puts his arm around her pulling her into a hug. "So is mine. I guess im a loser too then huh?" He smiles.

((Haha, thats my goal in real life too! i found that funny sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 pm
kaeden423
He moves over to her and puts his arm around her pulling her into a hug. "So is mine. I guess im a loser too then huh?" He smiles.

((Haha, thats my goal in real life too! i found that funny sweatdrop ))

(good goal)
"im not a loser because of that... i just want people to be happy"  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 pm
"your not a loser eather emi"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:55 pm
"I want the same thing Emi. Especially for you, Emi." He sighed and released her from the hug.  

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm
kember sat near the window whitch was the only supplie of heat at the time "mmmm"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games