Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm
AniMajor
I've got pictures from the corn maze we went to today (for those of you not already friended on my Facebook):

The images didn't want to resize, so I'll give them a few minutes then replace the links.

I'm the one on the right, dressed as a magician. My sister is on the left dressed as a vet tech.

There we are in front of a donkey.

And this this the pentagram (really a heptagram) that now sits in front of our door.

Someone dressed up like me for halloween eek  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:25 pm
Shearaha
AniMajor
I've got pictures from the corn maze we went to today (for those of you not already friended on my Facebook):

The images didn't want to resize, so I'll give them a few minutes then replace the links.

I'm the one on the right, dressed as a magician. My sister is on the left dressed as a vet tech.

And this this the pentagram (really a heptagram) that now sits in front of our door.

Actually, she dressed up as her future self. Her RVT badge is actually paper over her student badge.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:28 am
AniMajor
Shearaha
AniMajor

Actually, she dressed up as her future self. Her RVT badge is actually paper over her student badge.

I see. Good for her. How much longer does she have left? And tell her that once she gets a job to make sure to take some time for herself. Most RVTs only last 5 years before looking for a new career because they forget to take care of themselves as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Shearaha

I see. Good for her. How much longer does she have left? And tell her that once she gets a job to make sure to take some time for herself. Most RVTs only last 5 years before looking for a new career because they forget to take care of themselves as well.

I think she has less than a year left.

I know what you mean about having time for yourself. We barely have any at the moment, so we try to fill it with fun things.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Aydenfyre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 am
Fiddlers Green
Aydenfyre
Don't know how that goes, never been employed unfortunately. I do believe that would sound rather pleasant with the kilt.
Hmm... toilets might be an issue, I've gone without water for long enough. I was in that house for at least 2-3 weeks without water, or electric. But, that was in a house, so perhaps that would be a difference. Problem with hunting and gathering would be knowing what would be okay to eat, and what not. Then again, could always watch what the wildlife eat, I suppose.

Employment based society is overrated anyway. Someone gives you money to do some task for them, often with the expectation that you will demean yourself for them. Avoid it whenever possible.
As for eating what the wildlife eats, that could be very dangerous, not all animals can digest the same foods, what is yummy to a boar may be toxic to us. sweatdrop

Well, I can't exactly think of many other means to obtain money. Living under the hospitality of my parents is nice and all, but I'd very much at least enjoy the experience of being on my own, as many do. I can't think of many ways to go about that than demeaning myself in some form of low job anyway.

True on that, but when you're too slow or weaker than some of the other animals, best to learn quick anyway. xp

I've missed a few pictures! THis computer is rather slow, so when I regain possession of my laptop, I'll be sure to comment! (Backlight went out, so I can't see a bloody thing on it.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 am
i actually like the way this pic came out, lol, i had been playing around with vintage makeup ideas. went out on my front porch to check the temperature, took a picture heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:23 pm
Strega Mama
i actually like the way this pic came out, lol, i had been playing around with vintage makeup ideas. went out on my front porch to check the temperature, took a picture heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pretty!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image

New pic of me!

User Image

Now you know what I actually look like as a girl biggrin  

Cunning Witch Angus

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 pm
Arcanist Angus
User Image

New pic of me!

User Image

very pretty! <3<3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:59 pm
Arcanist Angus
User Image

I want the purples and nets for fishees!  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:18 pm
Angus, you look good in fishnets. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:18 am
Byaggha
Angus, you look good in fishnets. 3nodding

Thank yous biggrin You should have seen my heels! Rice got in them during Rocky Horror...and then we had to do Time Warp...not fun.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Dante Moonshadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 pm
I've been a bit of a lurker since I joined, but I figured I might as well post some pics

User Image
Me and one of my close friends (I'm the one on the right)

The next 2 are linked, because they seemed too big

One of the pics taken during my friends wedding

me with the "bat of enlightenment" (generally used on gaming group members who make bad puns)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 am

Where's your buddy stationed, if I might ask?

*I'm also in the Navy.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dante Moonshadow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm
saint dreya

Where's your buddy stationed, if I might ask?

*I'm also in the Navy.

We were actually stationed on andrews AFB for a while when i was still in. He then, I believe, was transferred to one of the bases in california.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff