Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:44 pm
Alex chuckled a little and stepped out of the car. "Obviously they approve." He smiled and looked around for an open car. Currently there wasn't one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm
Eva locked her car and walked in the shop. One of the workers came up to her. "Are you Eva?" He asked and she nodded. "It's about time. There's a lot of bikes for you." Eva thanked him and headed to get to work. Her fingers were ready for action.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:01 pm
Alex watched as she went to go fix the bikes. A car pulled into the garage and he got up. "Time to work." He smiled and headed over to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:06 pm
Eva worked on bikes for hours. Leroy, one of the workers walked up to her. "Ok, Eva. Lunch time." He said.

"Five minutes." She said. Working on bikes, was always hard to stop once she got working.

"That's what you said ten minutes ago." She waved him away and laughed. "Alex!" He shouted. "Come get your girl before she works herself to death!"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 pm
Alex had just pulled himself out from under a car a moment ago and looked at Leroy. "Whatever you say." He chuckled and went over to her. "You should take a brake you know, the bike isn't going anywhere. And if I remember we never ate breakfast."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 pm
Eva sighed. "But!" She whined.

"Give it up!" Leroy said as he walked through the room.

"Shut up!" She chuckled and turned to back to Alex. Eva sighed. "Ok." She said a little disappointed. They walked to the lunch room and the boys asked them to sit with them.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:19 pm
Alex pulled up another chair for Eva then went to a fridge and pulled out a couple of sandwhiches. He sat down and patted the chair next to him, for her to come sit down. He was also a bit of a mess, but he didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:26 pm
Eva sat down and took the sandwich. Leroy had a smirk on his face. "What?" She asked. "Is there something I don't know?"

"We want to know something." Leroy said and then looked at the boys who were smiling as well. "The two of you." Leroy pointed at them back and forth with his half eaten sandwich. "Have you two slept together yet?" Eva kicked him under the table. "Ow, what? I'm a guy!" Eva laughed and shook her head in disbelief.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 pm
Alex laughed, knowing what Eva had done. "Maybe, maybe not." He shrugged. What he and Eva did wasn't really there buisness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:41 pm
The boys whistled and cheered at Alex. "Alright, alright." Eva said, trying to calm them down. "At least he's gotten farther than any of you perverts could ever go." She teased them. Eva took a bite of her sandwich and smiled.

"Ouch Eva. That hurt." Leroy said dramatically.

"Oh please. Like you care." Eva laughed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:18 pm
Alex laughed too as he started to eat his sandwhich.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:30 pm
"You've been working here one day. You don't know me." Leroy said.

"No, but I do know you're crappy at fixing cars. My grandmother could go faster than you." She told him. Leroy sat back and folded his arms.

"I believe that's a challenge." Eva smirked and finished her sandwich. "You. Me. Fastest one to fix their automobile wins." She agreed and her and the boys headed back to the garage. Some of the other workers got a car and a motorcycle. Both with the same exact problems. Eva got her tools and stood in front of the bike. Leroy got on under the car and got ready. "Alex, time us." Leroy said.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:20 pm
Alex nodded. "Ok on my mark. Ready... set... go!" He said and pushed a button on the cell phone he had taken out. The timer started counting numbers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:29 pm
Eva and Leroy began to grab their tools. Each one racing and moving faster each second. Eva made sure she was doing everything right. Finally, she finished, got on the bike and started to drive around the car Leroy was still working on. "Am I going to fast for you?" She asked as she passed him. Leroy sighed and got out from under the car.

"Not bad for a girl." He chuckled. Eva stopped the bike and got off.

"It's ok, Leroy. Maybe next time." She smiled and then looked at Alex. "Time?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:36 pm
Alex hit the button on his cell. "Four and a half minutes. Good job Eva." He smiled and hopped off the counter he was sitting on. He walked up to Leroy. "That's because she's my girl." He laughed and kissed her quickly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games