Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:32 pm
I don't think he was being too serious. At least I hope not. I think hes seen the (empty) space in msn maps. At least I think he has, may have been someone else.
Not that it matters, my first name alone is pretty traceable. Hmph.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:13 pm
Angilwingz
Like I would say that on the internet, you twit.

<.< You just told us your entire name. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to find you based on that. ;p

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:30 pm
You can find a quite shocking amount of info out online if you know where to look. I once did a bit of research, and found out both middle names of the father of the guy who owns the forum I spend most of my time on... along with his home phone, mobile number, address, etc...etc... (Not Gaia)

A full name is an excellent start. An IP address is helpful too. And if they've registered an URL anywhere... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:45 pm
Erix Griffon
You can find a quite shocking amount of info out online if you know where to look. I once did a bit of research, and found out both middle names of the father of the guy who owns the forum I spend most of my time on... along with his home phone, mobile number, address, etc...etc... (Not Gaia)

A full name is an excellent start. An IP address is helpful too. And if they've registered an URL anywhere... XD

And I can do a netstet and get her IP adress because I talk to her on instant messengers all the time. See? Aren't you glad I'm not a deranged serial killer? : )  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:27 am
Lol. I live in Surrey.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:07 am
Timeless_Visage
Erix Griffon

And I can do a netstet and get her IP adress because I talk to her on instant messengers all the time. See? Aren't you glad I'm not a deranged serial killer? : )

There is time for you to learn, my young padawan.  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:19 am
A Lost Iguana
Timeless_Visage
Erix Griffon

There is time for you to learn, my young padawan.

I'll never join the Dark Side!.... or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:15 pm
I'm Sedatophobic.
I used to be Nycotophobic, but it doesn't bother me quite so much, unfortunately, the sedatophobia kind of replaced it.

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:18 pm
Angilwingz
I'm Sedatophobic.
I used to be Nycotophobic, but it doesn't bother me quite so much, unfortunately, the sedatophobia kind of replaced it.

Sedatophobia?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:36 pm
Quote:
It's quiet, too quiet...
I know, it's extremely embarassing and not at all logical.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:44 pm
~Stupid look... Twiddles his thumbs and saunters off the thread~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:47 pm
Timeless_Visage
I see. If that's the way you feel...I could revert back to the half hour I spent imitading you. Oh, the things I do out of spite. *Fiddles with navel ring.*  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:03 pm
Angilwingz
Timeless_Visage
I see. If that's the way you feel...I could revert back to the half hour I spent imitading you. Oh, the things I do out of spite. *Fiddles with navel ring.*

O___o Though, that doesn't bug me too much... I'll still clearlify myself.

Uhm.. I didn't know what you meant. What kind of phobia is that? >.<

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:08 pm
Fear of Slience.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:22 pm
Angilwingz
Fear of Slience.

Ah, that must sucks. You'd hate it where I live, it's quiet here all the time.

Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games