Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:06 pm

((No problem. I think it is very cute! ^.^))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Drippingpaw nodded, she limped a little and had a cut acroos her sholder but the clan was more improtant right now, "how badly hurt are you?" she asked sniffing them.

DemonPuppyNinja101

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Goldenpaw looked up at Drippingpaw, "I-I'm fine." she mewed as she tried to get up, but her aching bones made her fall back down. Seedpaw jumped to her side, ignoring the pain in his side.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Doveflight hurried to Goldenpaw and Drippingpaw,"Goldenpaw I may not be a medicine cat but I know that you shouldn't strain yourself if your realy hurt!" with worry written on her features Doveflight tried to make Goldenpaw comfortable.

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:43 pm

"Will somebody please get me Cob-webs, poppy seeds, comfery, and dried oak leaves." Drippingpaw meowed, "Never mind." she said limbing to her den, 'they'll never find it in this mess.' She soon came out and started to work.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:39 pm

((Seedpaw/Goldenpaw- I just noticed- your avi is very cute! I love the colors.))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:42 pm

After Bearclaw helped with the burying of the leopard, she padded around camp, taking note on the one's were hurt. No one got it too badly, the worse being Goldenpaw and Seedpaw. She sighed in relief, everyone would made it alive.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 pm

((Thankies!))

"Thanks for your concern Doveflight." Goldenpaw mewed, turnig her gaze to watch Drippingpaw working on her wounds. Seedpaw was watching his sister with a worried look on his face. "She'll be alright, right?" he mewed, looking back and forth between Drippingpaw, Mistpaw mainly, and Doveflight.

ch3shire_c4t

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:54 am

Stinkerz Bell
Dream Sparrow
Sparrowheart looked and seen the snow leopard and ran past the snow leopard and then jumped into a bush hoping that the leopard would follow.

The battle's already over! >.<

((oh))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:56 am

*SparrowHeart went out of camp to take a walk around she didnt no what to do she was really bored and then seen a buttlefly so she decided to chase it*

Kitt ShadowDeath

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm

"Both of you will be. We'll stand here right beside you, making sure you're alright. Friends do that," she promised, winking at Seedpaw.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Seedpaw smiled and rested his head on the ground, waiting for Drippingpaw to work on his wounds.

ch3shire_c4t

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:09 am

Drippingpaw soon fisihed wraping up the wounds, she limped over a little ways toward seedpaw. She sniffed him carefuly looking for the wound.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:39 pm

"It's on my side." Seedpaw mewed to Drippingpaw.

ch3shire_c4t

xXxAngelic_LadyxXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Doveflight got up from beside Goldenpaw, "I'm going to go look around." she mewed, "If you need anything please ask me." Slowly she padded away to survey the damage. 'I just wish I could do more to help' she thought sadly.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games