Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:43 pm
((All the rats are gone Patchstar. Silverpaw killed the leader. Now you just ingured. 3nodding Oh wait...))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:14 pm
Oh no! I've missed so much O.O
Okay, erm... where are we in this? O.o
I'm so sorry!! T.T  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
Robinkit let her hyperness show by jumping up and licking Snowkit's head.
"I'll be your friend!"

snowkit tackled Robinkit and tackled Robinkit to the floor
"awesume" snowkit replied
"maybe we can practice battle moves 2gthr once we r aprentices" she commented
she let Robinkit go and started 2 lick her paws  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:07 pm
Robinpaw yowled with excitment.
"I'm an apprentice!"
She ran around happily  

MADLYALICE

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 pm
Jupiter_Hatake
Robinpaw yowled with excitment.
"I'm an apprentice!"
She ran around happily

snowkit followed Robinpaw with her eyes
"your lucky Robinpaw!" Snowkit exclaimed!
"im going 2 b an aprentice soon!" she added
snowkit started to tackle Robinpaw and chased her around the clearing  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:39 pm
((heres 2 pics of heatherpaw [me] ))

User Image

User Image  

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:46 pm
Hedgehog908
(lol true that! xp )
Rowankit saw the rats swarm down and cut off the cats as they entered the cave. "no!" He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherrywhisker felt her self comeing to, "what the?" Cherrywhisker slowly lifted her head. "fighting?" She then heard a yowl, "FATHER!!!" Cherrywhisker jumped up, and started to limp forward, "Oakenpelt where are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oaknepelt saw that the rats where swarming around them, thousand and thousands of rats. "Starclan!!!" Oaknepelt swung around "Rats!!!"

((im heatherpaw now not snowkit))
heatherpaw bounded into the cave and saw a trail of blood leading farther into the cave.heatherpaw followed the trail and found cherrywhisker. "what can i do to help?" she asked cherrywhisker. she calmed cherrywhisker down and started to lick her wounds while cherrywhisker told her what happened  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:56 pm
heatherpaw bounded around the clearing waiting for the patrol to come back. she wasnt picked to go on the patrol and wanted to go hunting with the other apprentices if their mentors approved. ever since her injury a moon ago no 1 let her do anything... she went over to the nursery to see if the kits wanted to play....
"shinekit,rosekit,spottedkit any1 in here?" she asked
she padded around in hope that someone would want to play with her or if sumone had sumthin for her to do  

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:38 am
Cloverkit walked to the side of the nursery and looked into camp. Everyone was becoming aprentices. She was still so young so it would be a while untill she was an apprentice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:02 pm
can i be a part of whatever is going on in this forum? I don't feel like reading all 70-something pages......... so can someone give me a brief summary of all of the IMPORTANT details? Please? (P.S.- Patchstar already knows that i'm Leafkit of Moonclan.)  

Feathertail14

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:34 pm
Jasmine_9855
Cloverkit walked to the side of the nursery and looked into camp. Everyone was becoming aprentices. She was still so young so it would be a while untill she was an apprentice.

Heatherpaw bounded up to Cloverkit. "hi" "want me to tech you some simple stalking moves?" she asked
she started to like her paws waiting for Cloverkit's answer  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:34 pm
Pantherpaw walks out of the apprentices den and streches his back."I'm finally an apprentice,"Pantherpaw whispered to himself.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:38 pm
Cloverkit turned to Heartherpaw. "Yeah!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 pm
Jasmine_9855
Cloverkit turned to Heartherpaw. "Yeah!"

heatherpaw smiled then went into a crouch position to demonstrate. she then nodded for cloverkit to copy.  

ii-J3ssi-Boo-ii

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:17 pm
Eagleheart limped out of the warriors den, guided by Riverrock, her wounds from the rat battle still hurt, but they were healing nicely. She looked around and saw Heatherpaw and Cloverkit practicing the hunting crouch, "Good work, Heatherpaw. Same to you Cloverkit, you two will be great hunters!" Eagleheart said proudly, she was happy that her clan was growing everyday.
(hey robinpaw, whos ur mentor???)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games