Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm
Lenore smiled and wrapped her arms around Gareth's own. "Yes, Jasper. I'm sure your friends are missing you. Come back and visit."

Jasper grinned and gave each parent and Hannah a hug. He would've given Kavarel a hug, but rather said: "Thank you" and held out his hand. Hugging seemed like a line that just shouldn't be crossed yet.

"Just think, Hannah. You'll have Kavarel, the other Guardians and my parents to keep you company." He looked at Nana, seeing what she would do when it came time for her to say goodbye. Kavarel's sudden change probably came at such an unexpected surprise...and of course, Lenore's words.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:31 pm
She returned The Hatter's kiss, of course, her smile only growing now.
"Be careful. Become too caring and you'll have no clothes." She giggled at the thought and just had to keep laughing.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:43 pm
The Hatter pretended to be mortified. "My God, Tick-Tock, how can you think such things?" He laughed. "Well, that's one of the side-effects of being human that nobody ever mentioned. They certainly didn't tell me about it!" He laughed again. "Don't worry, I'll find something else to wear. You look good in my clothes."
~~~
Kavarel looked at Jasper for a moment, and then took his hand and shook it firmly, putting his other on Jasper's shoulder.
"You take care of her now.... You'll be fine."
Nana was dumbfounded. Slowly, she stepped forward to Jasper's side and stared at Kavarel. "Thank you.... Father." She reached forward and embraced him, letting a single tear slide down her cheek. She released him and they looked into each other's eyes for a moment in silent understanding.
She hugged her mother, who openly cried, and then Gareth and Lenore. Then she took Jasper's hand as they stood in the doorway. "Thank you all so much," she said. "We won't forget any of this.... and we'll visit sometime. It always feels good to come home."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:47 pm
Jasper waved one last time before picking Nana up. He felt very happy and didn't want it to end. "I'm pleased things turned out better than our previous visit. You know, I'm glad I gave Kavarel half my heart." He didn't want to rush the trip home, but rather, enjoy the smell of Brimstone that still hung in the air. It was no longer an unpleasant smell to him, but comforting.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:53 pm
Tick snickered. "Why, I think you'd look lovely in my clothes. Don't you agree, Caterpillar." She turned her head towards the large mushroom, only to be met by the most disturbed face she'd ever seen on him.

"Yes..." He said. "A white dress...would definately suit him. Would really bring out his curves." Tick couldn't help it anymore, she collapsed to the ground laughing. The disturbing yet, hilarious image of The Hatter, in a white dress, skipping through a field of flowers was just too much for her.
Everyone watched in amusement as Tick rolled around on the ground, holding her sides as tears from laughing to hard spilled from her eyes.

When she settled, she looked up at The Hatter, only to start laughing again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:55 pm
As they watched Jasper and Nana fly off into the sunset, Gareth scooped Lenore into his own arms. "Come, lets leave Kavarel and Hannah alone. They've got some...catching up to do." He finished with a wink. Lenore giggled. "Till next we meet." She called as Gareth left the room, both snickering to themselves.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am
Indya nodded "I have to help him , he needs me" her heart was hurting , hearing that he was in pain made indya sad. However at the same time it made her furious "good I can't wait"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:18 pm
The Hatter grinned and struck a pose, flipping his hair haughtily. "Don't make fun of me just because you're jealous of how ravishing I'd look in that dress," he said. He sat down cross-legged in the grass and watched Tick-Tock roll about helplessly. "It feels good, doesn't it? Laughing till your sides hurt? That's the good kind of pain." He was glad that the awkward conversation had been interrupted. He looked up in the sky and said with delight, "Look who it is! Jasper and Nana are back! ....Where's Hannah?"
~~~
They landed, and Jasper set Nana down. They made their way across the field to the group and Nana said in a strained voice, "My mother didn't come back. She de..." She gulped and tried again. "She decided to stay in the Plains with my father."

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:34 pm
((hey guys, today's probably the last day for a little while that I'll be able to post, I'm going on a little trip, getting back Saturday or Sunday.... same modding applies; Tick has Hatter, Jasper has Nana and any Guardian characters.... don't do anything drastic while I'm gone! Imma miss you!! <3 ))

"She decided to stay?" the Hatter said with a frown. He felt like he ought to say something to make her feel better. "Well, think on the bright side, love. If she stays with the Guardians, then she'll be out of harm's way."
Nana smiled and nodded, blinking back tears and leaning into Jasper's arms. "Yes, she will, I think," she said. "Although the Guardians didn't do so well the last time."
"No?" the Hatter said, raising his eyebrows. "What happened?"
"They killed all the card guards, but a lot of them were killed too, and many wounded."
The Hatter sighed. "Rest 'em," he said, putting his hat to his heart. "Rest 'em well."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:11 pm
Nera crawled down from her web that glittered above them. "I've finished your costumes. I just need to make a few alterations." The Caterpillar nodded and looked over at Indya. "It would be in your best interest if you waited for the masqurade ball to attempt to free Mimicry. You and Cheshire are the best fitted to sneaking into places."

After Nera departed and Jasper and Nana's return, everything calmed down alittle. Tick had slipped away from the group, wandering away from the clearing to explore the forest made of mushrooms. The moss was thick and lush and fleck of gold spores fell from the mushroom caps that allowed a few rays of sunlight to reach the forest floor.

All of her walking was making her tired, so she decided to rest against one of the mushrooms. She curled up, hugging her knees and examined Nana's boot. They were warm, but she wished she had her ballet shoes.
Snuggling into The Hatter's coat, she got comfortable and reached into The Hatter's pocket only to pull out the purple bottle. Curling her fingers around the bottle, she held it close to her chest and fell asleep.

As soon as she nodded off, she fell over from being against the mushroom and now laid, curled in the fetal position, atop the moss.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:27 pm
Nana smiled up at the spider woman. "Thank you, Miss Nera," she said. "We all really appreciate it. Wait...." She turned to Indya. "What happened to Mimicry?"
~~~
The Hatter looked around for Tick-Tock. He hadn't followed her, as he didn't want to seem overprotective, but he would have liked to know where she was. He stood up and put his hat on; it must have fallen off Tick's head when she was rolling about laughing at the idea of him in a pretty white dress. "Excuse me for a few minutes, I'm going to go find Tick-Tock." He set off in his long, loping gait through the mushrooms, looking around him and calling softly as he went.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:17 pm
Jasper nodded towards The Hatter. "Alright, be careful." He called after him. ((I'll do this part for Tick. She's eating dinner...))

Tick still slept, bottle resting in the palm of her hand which had fallen open during her nap. She was oblivious to The Hatter's call and everything around her. The most obvious thing about where she slept was her foot that she had stretched out. It was more than likely that The Hatter would trip over that if he wasn't paying attention and worrying too much. Atleast that'd be one way of finding her.  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:27 pm
The Hatter almost did trip over her outstretched foot, but he saw it just in time and stopped short. He looked at the beautiful sleeping Tick-Tock with nothing but love in his eyes. She looked so peaceful there....
He scooped her up into his arms, and as he did so, something fell out of her hand. He reached out and caught it just before it hit the ground, and brought it closer to examine it. It was the little purple bottle, and the sight of it filled him with sheer terror. He bit his lip and stared at it, wanting to toss it away into the unknown, to remove it from his life. But it wasn't his to toss away. He instead tucked it in the inside pocket of his vest, close to Tick-Tock's heart. He sighed and with the still-sleeping Tick in his arms he made his way back to the group.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:32 pm
Immediately, almost as a reflex, Tick cuddled close to The Hatter. There were alot of things going through her head, but one things was losing The Hatter and all her friends to Rosalie. What would happen to her then? She knew she still carried the kindness, the jewel was in her chest, just below her collarbone, where it'd always been. Would she lock her away again?

She whimpered slightly and a tear slipped down her cheek.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:38 pm
"Shh, I'm here," the Hatter whispered, leaning down and kissing the tear. "It's all right."

((I'm afraid I must leave you now! crying I lurves you all and shall write later! oh yeah, and if the March Hare and the Dormouse ever show up again, whoever wants to can write for them. bye!! <3 ))

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games