Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Watching the horizon some more, Jeffrey knew that the digimon would be coming out soon. It would be another good day of training for both of them, but maube today was the day that destiny choose them for something more... Keramon looked up at the sky to see something very odd, something was falling from the sky and into the ocean's vastness. Moving his right hand Keramon hit Jeffrey's leg softly to get his attention, Getting Jeffrey's focus for the moment Keramon pointed out the shape to him for a moment.

" Falling.... Falling... "
" what is that thing? "

After speaking, Jeffrey started watching for a moment as it came down to the water and made it's splash, not even interested for the moment Jeff started to turn around before realizing something. Looking back out at the ocean for a moment He saw what seemed to be ripples around the water before disappearing. But bubbles where surfacing to the top, he hated to do this but...

" keramon... protect my stuff. "
" Yesssss.... "

Nodding Jeffrey started Running towards the water as fast as he possibly could go at, as he neared a dock Jeffrey altered his course and ran on it to the very end. Sighing to himself he took a deep breath in as he jumped off the dock and dived into the water, colliding with the water Jeffrey continued to hold his breath as he opened his eyes to the salty water. pain seemed to be slashing at his eyes as he saw what looked like a person, bound in some way. Closing his eyes Jeffrey started swimming to the person as fast as he possibly could, knowing that the digimon here where gone for now He had to make it. Reaching her Jeffrey opened his eyes as he grabbed her the best he could and started making his way back to the surface of the water, he knew the feeling she was going threw right now but unlike her he was not saved. Pain continued to sting at his eyes as he approached the surface water, sighing heavily he held his breath as he lifted her above the water first before him... she needed the air more then he did.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 am

::Lira Regal::
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image
▄▀▄▀The dark ocean continued to suck Lira toward her doom, tossing and turning her until the point of exhaustion. Lira struggled further, trying anything to free here hands so she could swim upwards. She knew she had been under the water for too long now, things started to fade around her and she could only think of how this might end. She was close to the point of giving up when a though occurred to her, she needed to get to her Digivice, unfortunately that was wrapped around her arm and any struggle against the ropes only seemed to make the bindings tighter. Lira gave it everything she had to reach the device but could feel herself going unconscious. This is it she thought, all those years in the Digital World and this is how it ends, tied up and drowning in the ocean with no one to so much as notice she was gone. If only there had been more time, it's the last thought she has before her eyes close for the final time and a rippling splash made by something entering the water turns into a faint black blob.

▄▀▄▀Waves splashing against her face and a cool breeze blowing through her soaked hair, is this what dieing felt like? It's funny how much it reminded her of the Ocean, it even seemed like she could hear sea birds calling out to one another. It was strange to her that all the times she had tried to imagine what this moment might feel like it never seemed to be quite like this. Then she noticed something strange, something or someone seemed to be holding her, that seemed even stranger to her, why would someone be holding her here. Soon the realization of what was happening set in upon her, she wasn't dead, at least not yet, something was hoisting her out of the water, but who? Then it hit here that if she wanted to continue living she need to inhale the air that she had all too recently come to fully appreciate. Opening her mouth and eyes all at once giving a deep inhale followed by a quick cough, Lira looked like someone who had just awakened suddenly from a dream, or was it more like a nightmare.

▄▀▄▀Quickly taking in her surroundings Lira identified who was holding her up. It was a young man who must have seen her plummet into the sea, Lira realized that he was sacrificing his own ability to swim and breath to keep her afloat, she knew she had to act fast, although her hands were still bound she knew she needed to reach here Digivice. She twisted and turned her arms behind her back doing everything she could to reach the device while at the same time slowly drowning her savior. The ropes began to cut into her skin and as they broke skin a small cloud of blood began to float around her in the water, the cuts burning as the salt water entered the skin. With one final push she managed to hit the talk button on her Device and without hesitation gave an order, "Metal Seadramon, Reload!!"

▄▀▄▀The still harsh waters lit up with a golden glow as the Digivice emitted the powerful light from the command. Deep beneath the water a huge dark shape appeared and began to move toward the surface. The shape grew larger and larger until it broke the surface of the water and the large metal head of a serpentine creature exploded from the water causing the ocean to kick up even more waves and the displaced water to fly into the air before raining back down on the human who were still struggling to stay afloat. The Digimon was really a sight to be seen, with a body as long as a skyscraper covered in a golden armor from head to tail. His head alone was a fearsome sight to behold with it's giant metal, bladed horn as well as a full operational cannon to defend against any attack. To be sure Lira was always glad this guy was on her side. "Metal Seadramon, help us out, this man saved me but we need to get back to the shore before one of us drowns." The beast let out a roar before lifting his large tail under the two. The pair were lifted into the air as Seadramon began to carry them back toward the shore to let the off on dry land. As he set them down Lira gave off a few more quick coughs to make sure she had rid her lungs of all the water, before addressing the boy who had saved her life.

▄▀▄▀"Thanks for that, I though i was a goner for sure, I can't believe you risked your life for me." Lira sat down on the shoreline and pulled he bound hands under and around her legs so that her arms were in front of her body. She sat there for a moment puzzling over the ropes, it was a good knot, it would take more than a few good twists to get this one undone, she needed to find a knife or something with a sharp blade to get out of this one. "I wish I could remember how in the world I got into this mess, I can't seem to remember anything about the last few days. Any chance you've got something to cut these off of me with?" Lira took her first good look at the now dripping wet boy, from the looks of it he couldn't be much older than her, maybe twenty or twenty-one. She wondered what his story might be, a strange thought for someone who normally tries to avoid human contact at all costs.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: it just occurred to me that my character is older now (she was only 14 last time I used her, now she's 19) so this is what she looks like now although not those cloths. her cloths are still similar to her old ones, a green jacket and she now wears the pilot goggles around her neck))

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 am

Under the salt water, Jeffrey continued to hold his breath even if he had none in his lungs. holding her up the best he could he started to try and swim to the shore but it was effort wasted, feeling her starting to move Jeffrey tried his best to support her the best he could but one of her movements forced him to give his last bit of air out of his lungs. Realizing the taste of the salt water in his mouth Jeffrey closed his mouth and continued to hold her up, drowning bad and he started on that deadly path he never wanted to take. his lungs begged for oxygen, his mind was starting to register it too. before he could give in he opened his eyes to see something strange, it was a serpent digimon. watching he felt a strong current under him that was pushing them up, lifted into the air for a moment Jeffrey finally got a breath of air. Sweet oxygen filled his lungs up and sighed with joy, it felt good to be alive.

Watching her couch for a moment Jeffrey started patting her back to help her threw the process, it was the thought that counts. looking away from her for a moment, Jeffrey looked up at the serpent Digimon for a moment as he listened to what she had to say. looking down for a moment he looked back at her for a moment before smiling, kneeling down to her hands for a moment Jeffrey started to untie the knots on her hands. After a while of working at the knots Jeffrey finally removed the ropes from her hands and started to work on the wounds on her arms, pulling out his bandana. Tearing it in half Jeffrey started to perform basic bandaging on her waists, it was something he picked up while in the human world." There you go, now for the legs. " spoke Jeffrey as he went down to his legs and started working on the knots again on them too, thinking for a moment he looked up at her before he spoke. " Sorry, Not much of a talker. " looking back at the knots again he continued on his work, loosing them little by little.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 am

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image
▄▀▄▀The breeze began to blow again and the Digimon who had been absent while the portal was opening began to emerge from where they had been hiding, it was a strange correlation that anyone who was paying attention might think the events were closely related. Metal Seadramon was still swimming out in the sea waiting for any order his tamer might have while enjoying the bit of freedom he had received to swim in his natural habitat. A few of the more curious Crabmon scudded close to the pair of humans on the shore. Lira thanked the boy as he untied her knots and didn't complain when he began to bandage her wrists up with his bandanna, he seemed to have a good idea of what he was doing. She shook her head when he apologized for not talking, it didn't bother her, she wasn't much of a talker either.

▄▀▄▀She was soon lost in her thoughts about what had just happened, about how she could have ended up that way. The last thing she cold seem to recall was being in the file Mountains, but she had no idea how long ago that had been. She had been there trying to stop some great fight that was going to take place before its time, the last thing she remembered was that she was not the one who stopped the fight, as she arrived on the scene the fighters were leaving as if they had decided postpone the fight themselves. Lira was puzzling over this strange event when she blacked out, and the next thing she remembered was landing in the ocean.

▄▀▄▀Lira realized she was being rude, lost in her thoughts while this young man was freeing her from her bindings. She decided to work out her past later. She looked up and gave the boy a kind smile, "Thank you again for saving me...I guess I kinda owe you one now.." The thought of owing someone a favor was sour in Lira's mouth but she continued to smile not wanting the boy to know her true feelings. Being a former Mercenary owning someone one is almost as bad as death to her, she could not afford favors because it might interfere with her job, her livelihood, she needed to pay this boy back as soon as possible. "I guess if I'm gonna owe you one, I'm gonna need to know your name... I'll give you mine only because you've already helped me so much and because it's not fair to ask yours and not give mine...My name is Lira Regal." she announced her name with an air of resistance, she hadn't even given him a fake name. This boy had earned enough of her trust to get a real name out of her, Lira was almost shocked hearing the name come out of her mouth. She quickly looked away, a little unsure of what to think about that moment, looking down at her wrist mounted Digivice she began to push buttons on it pretending like she need to do something on it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Loosing the knots on her legs for a moment, Jeffrey could feel the cool breeze as well. ignoring the breeze and the crabmon for a moment, Jeffrey was finally able to untie the knot that held her legs together. Tossing both of the ropes behind him for the moment, Jeffrey checked to see if she was also wounded around her legs at all. Nodding to himself, jeffrey had cleared her of any problems. Looking up at the girl for a moment He knodded to her as he took her hand and helped her up, He had already did more then what he could do for her. Looking down at the crabmons for a moment Jeffrey smiled knowing that his digimon was having fun at that moment, looking back he watched as she spoke to him with a smile.

Listening in to what she was talking about jeffrey smiled and nodded to her, knowing what she ment by owe. To be honest he didn't have anything he needed to do at the moment so he would let her go if she wanted it, even so she did give him a name so he was going to tell her his. " Your welcome Lira, My name is Jeffrey. " spoke Jeffrey as he sighed and looked over to the beach for a moment with all the crabmons around, thinking for a moment he spoke again to her. " As for the favor, All I ask is that... " stopping for a moment Jeffrey looked down at one of the crabmon and continued to speak, finishing his sentence with a kind and caring voice. " Never mind, if you want to dry off and stuff there is an abandoned beach house just down there. " spoke Jeffrey as he pointed out the rather nice sized beach out that had no windows on it, he had been there on the way here so he knew the place well. Looking over to her he smiled happy, as he pulled out his digivice and spoke into it. " Keramon, Grab the supplies please. "
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:13 pm

User Image
▄▀▄▀As the boy loosened the last knot around her legs Lira grasped his hand and was lifted off the ground into a standing position. She thanked him once more as he introduced himself as Jeffrey. Jeffrey looked unsure of what exactly to make of the situation and Lira couldn't blame him, even after all her time in the Digital world it wasn't often that you end up saving another human's life. The pair both stood there awkwardly looking around, trying to think of what to say next when the boy began to offer up a conversation and stopped. Lira had perked up to listen when he said something about a favor, but was disheartened when he stopped again.

▄▀▄▀He began the converstaion again but deverted to a comment about drying off, Lira hadden't really thought about it, but they were both soaked from head to toe and she had began to shiver standing out in the cold breeze. She nodded knowingly to his comment, but disappointed that he had not offered up a way for her to pay him back. "That sounds like a good idea, I think I'll go do that... I'll come back when I'm done and we can figure out what to do about this debt I owe you." Lira gave a quick little wave of her hand and started off down the beach.

▄▀▄▀As she reached the house Lira knocked on the door just to make sure it was really abandoned. The house was much like the beach houses in the Human World, built on stilts and it looked like the old building had seen its share of storms in the past. After a few minuets with no answer Lira decided to let herself in. The wooden door creaked as the hinges swung open to reveal the run down habitat. Not wanting to spend long in a dark, creepy old house Lira immediately made a grab at the nearest wall, hoping to come across a light switch. Her actions were rewarded by the flip and the sharp click of a light bulb igniting. Lira took in her surroundings and decided that if anyone ever lived her it had been some time ago. Almost nothing had been left in the house apart from a few spiderwebs and a nice thick layer of dust. From the front entry hall she could see almost everything in the house, which had a very open feel to it because of the lack of indoor walls. The only thing standing between her and the windows on the sea side of the house were a few support beams to keep the roof from up. Besides for the entry hall there only really seemed to be three rooms, the kitchen, the living room with it's great view and behind the only wall with a door in the whole house stood what must be the bedroom.

▄▀▄▀Lira started immediately off toward the bedroom knowing that there should be a place to take a hot shower inside and hopefully a towel or cloths she could use until her stuff was all dried out. She entered the room to find all that she was looking for and set about getting cleaned up.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:15 am

Watching her walk off to the shack he could hear Keramon's ranged attacks from this distance, there was something about her that felt right and yet something felt off as well. Her behavior was off too, most girls were talkative and stuff but Lira didn't seem the type. Regardless that was not important at the moment and what was important was the fact that he was going to be setting up camp here for a long time. Looking over to Keramon he watched as keramon was expertly dodging the attacks, while also to make it to him tamers said. Jeffrey then felt his digivice in his hand vibrate and looked back to see Keramon glowing, As keramon landed beside him with his belongings he knew it was time...

" Keramon, Digivolve. "

" Keramon digivolve to... Chrysalimon "

As the light vanished around the newly born Chrysalimon, Jeffrey smiled as he pointed to all the digimon in front of him. With out a single word spoken from Jeffrey,Chrysalimon went on the offensive as he started to attack all the rookie digimon that were around the area in front of it's own master. Smiling with a sigh of relief, Jeffrey knelt down to his belongings and started looking threw his things to make sure that he still had what he had to begin with. Looking threw the items he started thinking about what he needed to get out before realizing that there was a shadow behind him, turning around for a moment he saw Chrysalimon standing right behind him with a lot of digi eggs present on the beach.

" Good job Chrysalimon, did you like the sea food? "

" Yesssss? "
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:18 pm

"Spring o-ah!" Draco tripped over one of the chairs in the beach house as he stepped out of the purple portal, landing face first on the ground, a Botamon bouncing on the floor as it fell from his shoulder. "..ow..." He moaned as he rolled over and sat up, rubbing his nose.

It was certainly a strange sight to see, even in the digital world. A purple and black portal had formed inside the beach house almost instantly, disposing of the tamer and a botamon before disappearing, the tamer proceeding to trip over the chair in his path. The botamon squeaked as it bounced a few times, spinning as it went, the little thing very dizzy when it came to a stop.

The digimon looked normal enough, and certainly couldn't make a portal like that. The tamer on the other hand was a little... odd. Firstly his hair was purple, and a bit of a mess, though after a fall it could be forgiven. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a red vest over it, the vest undone. Though the strangest part about his was his right arm. It was made out of metal, and look much like a Justimon's arm. "That hurt."

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:13 pm

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nicholas Jones
Blitz - George - Bob - Napalm - Magnum - Zero - Drago
User ImageUser Image

Imperialdramon brought Nicholas to shore. Nicholas got off and watched as Imperialdramon turned into a Chibomon and a Minomon. He smiled and then looked off into the distance wondering what he should do next. He mainly came here to get away from that city and to try and make sure he didn't meet that annoying person again. A light came out of his digivice as Bob the WereGarurumon suddenly appeared into shape.
Bob would look at Nicholas and ask, "So what are we doing over here?"
Nicholas looked at Bob and then lied down on the sand and said, "We are here to relax for a bit."

Off the distance a Guilmon was walking around looking to see if there was anyone interesting around the area.

User ImageUser Image

((ooc: ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 am

User Image
▄▀▄▀The warm shower felt refreshing and calmed Lira's mind from the events of the day. It made her forget that she had no idea how she had arrived in this place and about the fact that whoever sent her here wanted her dead. It wasn't like it was the first time someone had wanted her dead, she had been in this world a long time and in her time had managed to get on the wrong side of a lot of powerful people and Digimon. The reason this one bothered her more than the others is the fact that she couldn't remember who it was. She let these thought fall from her mind at least for now, knowing full well that she wold have to ponder over them again soon. After a good refreshing half hour Lira shut off the water and exited the shower while wrapping herself up in a towel while she waited for her cloths that she had draped over the the window seal to finish drying.

▄▀▄▀While she waited Lira looked around the bedroom to see if she could find anything interesting. The bedroom other than the fact that it was closed off from the rest of the house, was very much like the other rooms. It was as empty as a new house except for a lonely little bed sitting in the corner with nothing but a mattress atop it. Lira figured she minus well take a nap while she was waiting for her cloths, it had been a long day and she didn't want to wait in any other part of the house wearing only a towel. She locked the bedroom door before laying down on the surprisingly soft mattress and dozing off into one of the best sleeps she had in years.

▄▀▄▀Lira had no idea how long she had been out, but she was jolted awake by a thump in the main part of the house. She jumped up and ran to the door to see if she could hear anything. The was defiantly someone out there, a man from the sounds of it, maybe it was the guy who was after her, did he know she was still alive and had he come here to finish up the job? She thought again and considered maybe it was the boy she had met earlier, Jeffery, but this voice seemed different. Lira moved to where she had left her cloths to dry and decided she better put them back on before whoever was out there figured out where she was. The clothing was cold to the touch as she fitted it back on herself, but she didn't have time to worry about the slight dampness of her out fit. After strapping her Digivice back on her arm she pulled her dad's pilot goggles over her head and down around her neck being sure to let her hair down so as to not get it trapped behind the strap. Lira was ready to confront her intruder.

▄▀▄▀Before moving out Lira readied her Digivice in case of trouble. She selected her trusted friend Leomon as the target before unlocking the door. Knowing whoever it was out there would know where she was as soon as the door moved Lira took a deep breath to reassure herself. As she cracked open the door to try and get a glance of the home invader she could immediately tell he was a Tamer. She had never seen the man before and was pretty sure that there was no way she had angered him in any way. The first thing she noticed was the man's purple hair, a sight that even in the Digital world was a rarity. Quickly there after she noticed an even more telling feature, the man seemed to have a mechanical arm, like that of a Justimon only smaller. As she continued to observe the man she finally notice his Digimon, a Botamon, she knew she was in no real danger if that was what she was up against so she decided it was time to confront this man.

▄▀▄▀Lira swung the door open the rest of the way and began to walk straight toward the purple haired man. "Hey, you...what are you doing in here." The thought suddenly occurred to Lira that this man could be the owner of this house, the thought made her feel a little awkward but she didn't have time to show weakness. Lira hung back a few feet waiting for his answer as she launched her next question at him, "Who are you and where did you come from?" It was strange that Lira was being the confrontational, but after almost being killed that day she didn't much feel like being herself.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Looking threw the the supplies for a moment, Jeffrey started to pull out the items he had in the back packs. Thinking for a moment he could feel the cool shade and the warm breeze from the wind on this beach, it was like the time he was ta the beach back in the real world. Finding what he needed to find, Jeffrey placed everything back in the backpacks, it was time to get started with the training. Turning around to face his digimon for a moment Jeffrey looked up at his digimon again before sighing, this deck was now outdated.

" Sorry Chrysalimon, the deck is out dated again. You know for a digimon you grow up very fast, is it because of the data? "

" Yes "
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Draco grumbled as he pushed himself off the floor, sitting down as he rubbed his nose a little. "Who puts a chair in the jungle." He mumbled to himself. His botamon on the other hand had recovered quick, shaking the dizzy feelings off before moving back towards it's tamer, the little thing bounding up onto Draco's shoulder. The little thing seemed strangely happy.

Draco stood up slowly, his nose finally starting to feel better. His head turned as he took in his surroundings. "This isn't Tropical Jungle." He said aloud, in fact it looked like he was in Network City or... the Ocean? Draco stopped as he got a glimpse out of a window. Well... that certainly wasn't what he wanted.

Draco turned as he heard a door opening behind him, turning to see a girl, probably around his age, walking towards him. She looked nice enough, except for the slightly demanding voice. "I have no idea what I am doing here." He answered, which would probably make him seem sort of strange. But when it came to teleporting, a lot of things could seem strange. "As to where I came from. That would be the Great Library in Network City."

lief_7

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 am

User Image
Sakura Lunaris
My Heart Filled With Moonlight
Țђє Șѳɲg Ϊɲ Ӎy Ҕєᾶrʈ Ѧɲɗ Ϣђῖʂῤєɼ Ȕῤѳɲ Ӎy liῤʂ...

User Image
Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Help me survive here, alone.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

User Image
After having not long arrived in the Digital World, Sakura made her way along the beach with Vixi in her arms and looking around at the sights and smells that it offered. She wasn't sure where to go or what she was supposed to do next other than she had to take care of the little creature in her arms so she could get stronger. She eventually stood to look out at the deep and shining sea before her, the waves lapping at the shore in a peaceful rhythm as the other creatures, that she had come to learn are called Digimon wandered around on their various tasks. She closed her eyes and pulled listening to the waves, relaxed while the gentle breeze caressed her face. She looked down at Vixi with a smile as the little creature that was also so shy, had one of her earphones in it's own ear, the pair of them listening to the music of the mp3 player while enjoying the peace and serenity of the ocean stretched before them.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a saviour.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:38 pm

SakuraTheBlueTiger

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nicholas Jones
Blitz - George - Bob - Napalm - Magnum - Zero - Drago
User ImageUser Image

Nicholas would just take out his laptop and begin to play music. He had headphones attached to his laptop so that only he could hear the music. The rest of his digimon would return into his Nicholas' digivice to rest.

A guilmon would see a girl and her Viximon somewhere around the area. It was strange for him to see a human who was so relaxed having her digimon in its In Training Stage. The guilmon would then walk over to the girl and say, "Hi I'm Zero the Guilmon. May I ask but are you waiting for someone or are you also lost?".

User ImageUser Image

((ooc: ))

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 pm

User Image
Sakura Lunaris
My Heart Filled With Moonlight
Țђє Șѳɲg Ϊɲ Ӎy Ҕєᾶrʈ Ѧɲɗ Ϣђῖʂῤєɼ Ȕῤѳɲ Ӎy liῤʂ...

User Image
Hold it together.
Birds of a feather.
Nothing but lies and crooked wings.
I have the answer.
Spreading the cancer.
You are the faith inside me.
No, Don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Remember!
Remember!

User Image
Sakura turned to see another digimon was speaking to her and asked a question. "Oh hello, I'm Sakura and this is Vixi...and I suppose you could say I'm a little lost...Vixi said that this is the digital world and that your digimon...I only met her last night and wandered around until we ended up here. Could you tell me where we are?" she asked feeling rather embarrassed about the situation.
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I'm a believer.
Nothing could be worse.
All these imaginary friends.
Hiding betrayal.
Driving the nail.
Hoping to find a saviour.
No, don't, leave me to die here.
Don't Surrender!
Surrender!
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games