Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:26 pm

"Hm?" Sheriti handed the lollypop towards Reniko but he shook his hand. She smiled already having a lollipop in her own mouth, a bit sweet and sour but it was perfect. The two walked with in Drive City in search of an inn to rest. It has been a long day for the two, especially Reniko. There first in they approached was bare meaning everyone left. There second one had been beaten down, with a few broken windows covered in tape. Reniko sighed deeply through his nostrils refusing to yawn.
"Hmmmm." Sheriti was nibbling on her candy, "There should be one at least. Over there, maybe?" The brunet tamer turned a corner with Devimon following behind, his hands hung beside his waist. Tired.
The two were in luck, only a small in was left and it seemed to be vacant too. Sheriti opened the door with the digitama still held in another arm allowing Reniko to go in first. He really did seem to be tired.
"Excuse me, but we're looking for a room to stay in." Reniko spoke approaching the counter.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Agumon transformed into Shinegreymon "You have a problem you old fart" Razor was ready to hitwargreymon when matt's rapier went infront of him "I don't know what my problem is I guess I am just a ******** up person so sorry if I bother you but This is who I am and if you can't accepted that then good bye" Matt threw his cell phone and took his sword and wrote his name just barely "Goodbye" Matt kissed rebeccxa on the lips the climbed onto antylamon and lefted with his other digimon and landed 8 blocks away but all scattered

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:54 pm

Rebecca spit out aggesively and drew her sword,"If I ever see you again.. you don't want to know what will happen." She bit her lip harshly and walked down to the elevator. Agumon sensed what was wrong, he remained quiet though.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Matt walked to the the crator where he fought wargreymon "Matt...?" A purple digital aura glowed around matt as his crest of courage broke "what is it rapidmon we have un finished business" MAtt walked down the street and returned to the large building and drew his rapier readdy to fight rebecca to show her what she was now against the aura followed like a viruses attacking a digimon

i3 tails Yagura

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Pyros notice what was going on a pushed Devin into the weapon shop" hey what are you doing"His tamer said as he stumbled up to a counter where a knightmon was standing"how may I help you sir"he asked as Devin remember what he wanted to buy"I need some chrome digizoid hand gaurds"The digimon took out a pair orgloves with several plates of Chrome Digizoid covering the back and the palm."that will be two hundred Digibucket"The young tamer sighed as he took the money out of his walet and place it on the counter. After the Knightmon gave him the gloves he left the building"that took less time then I thought "
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Rebecca drew her sword,"Leave Matt.. I won't fight you now.. and don't tempt me. What was between us is gone... I can't let anybody close to me... From now on the only respect I have of you is that of a bitter rival." She sighed and turned around sheathing the sword. Rebecca walked over to a weapon shop and pushed open the door. She walked in to the weapon shop and waved to Devin,"I see you found your way back to drive city!" She smiled. Agumon waved to pyros,"I see you guys found a new friend!"

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Matt laughed and cut a piece off of rebecca's hair before she left "let's go" Matt started walked when duftmon stood infront of him "I am sorry but I can't let you be a virus" Duftmon drew out his sword and tried striking matt but failed as matt blocked it "You traitor die" Duftmon and matt countinued fighting until matt stabbed duftmon in the stomach. His eyes grew Big as the sharp pain gained into him "whats happening" A bunch of data flew free from duftmon then turned him into kotmeon again which matt picked up and threw into the wall "You traitor enjoy the last few minutes of life wel you can" MAtt walked away his digimon in shocked antylamon turned into lopmon and walked over to kotemon "kotemon speak to me please" The digimon looked up at lopmon and gave a small smile

(Matt exit to gear savanna)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:32 pm

(The apples have the healing power of friendship in them.. because Rebecca gave them all she had.)
"Shitake mushroom's I am so going to own him when I..." Rebecca mumbled as she walked out of the weapon's shop. "Why do I have to take the high path.." Rebecca ran to the two digimon,"Sorry I can't do much to help.. but I have these two apples." She handed the food to the two digimon and waved goodbye.
(Exit to central park)

ilinkzeldi

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Soon enough heading from east district came Saren riding on a Ruin Shinegreymon ((Shikon)) Saren eventually landed near central and gradually looked over the crowd.

((enter shikon and Saren))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Kotemon looked at the apple and at it but still just laid there in pain

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:00 pm

The apple began to rumble, soon it emitted golden healing light.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:07 pm

"Sorry but the last room was taken. Again sorry. Try the guy next town." The caretaker moaned as it stretched. Reniko twitched his eyebrow knowing he was doing this purposely due to Sheriti's presence. In fact there were plenty room keys hanging behind the digimon. Reniko streghted his long arm behind the counter.
"Listen, I don't want to begging trouble but we have been searching for a room for thirty minuets. I am beginning to become tired and my friend is weary too, we need a room."
The assistant struggled to hide behind the counter but Renikos grip prevented him, "T-then check some other place. We have a lot of other inns here."
"This is the only one left." Reniko hissed pulling the digimon closer.
"Alright, alright. I'll give you a room!"
"Reniko be nice...." Sheriti stood by him.
He huffed dropping the digimon on it's feet. The assistant patted his shoulders as if he wore a tuxedo. "Yeash, can't get anywhere with you feisty digimon digimon. Alright, sign here and pay up human."
Sheriti rolled her eyes before signing the document. Before she finished handing the last digibit the digimon quickly snatched the key and placed it in her palms roughly.
"Alright, your room will be open in an hour."
Reniko hissed spreading his wings but Sheriti pulled his arm. "An hour? What for!" She asked the lazy digimon.
"To prepare it. Now go on." The digimon rested his feet on the counter picking his teeth.
"W-what? But the place is empty and clean." Sheriti looked down the vast hakkway.
"Look you got yourself a room alright? Now get lost and come back in an hour."
A bang startled the digimon causing it to fall of his chair. Reniko had his fist over the counter, enraged. "I don't believe in an hour. Stop messing with us!"
"Reniko."
"A-alright....thrity and no more."
The devimon flashed his hangs but Sheriti was already pulling him away. "Calm down, calm down. It's fine. Thirty minutes is fine." She agreed before leaving the inn.

Im Windspirit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:26 pm

Rebecca walked back to drive city in an empty mood. Something like how a small child would feel if they opened up a giant present to find a chewed up slipper inside. Well of course that's how she felt on the inside.. but she bottled her emotions up. From another person's view she looked perfectly happy, but agumon could sense what was wrong. It wasn't matt, she was done with him it was something else that was bugging her. He had no idea what it was though.
It was strange she didn't feel anything about matt.... even though what had just happened. She seemed to keep herself distant from humans. For some reason that agumon did not know she preferred digimon friends. Though she did respect the humans she had met. Agumon dropped the subject not wanting to upset her. Rebecca looked at a scene between a girl a devimon and an Inn keeper. She exhaled and finding nothing else to do walked up to the pair. "Names Rebecca if you want it.. So what brings you to this trash heap of a town.?" She asked walking up to them.
Agumon smiled,"and my name's riku." He pointed a claw to himself.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Saren rubbed the top of his head as if he was trying to soothe it. Saren previously to now had been knocked unconcious via explosion. Shikon looked to Saren, who at the moment was soothing himself with his eyes closed, "Sare? Why did we come here? Doesn't the resistance need us? " Shikon said in a more suggestive idea than a quizzical one. Saren sighed, "Well, for one I felt a bit embarrased being found lie that and second. No, I just helped out alot they can hold on a bit. PLus Johnny is having some kind of meeting I think..I hate meetings..they are so long and..windy.." Saren said struggling to find the last word. "So, what do we do now?" Shikon siad turning into Kotemon form now knowing he wouldn't be needing to fly anytime soon. "Well, uh...Sheriti is here somewhere. Well atleast she said she would be. Saren said turning his face a bit to hide the slight tint of red. Shikon giggle in his rookie form behind his mask, "You really do like her don't you? So weird..Saren Omashi..likes a female..not implying that you where going to go the other way, but yah.." Shikon said playfully. Saren sighed reaching for his phone dialing for Sheriti, "Shut up.." Saren said to Shikon as the phone began to ring.

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:43 pm

"Why the heck...." The Devimon paused seeing the new couple apprach them. Another female tamer seemed to surprise Sheriti a bit since she would always see males. It was strange how many approached her and introdced themselves so quikle, fo Sheriti it seemed odd. She probrobly would've acted a bit cold if it were a man but one of the same gender seemed fine. Sheriti released Renikos arm knowing he calmed himself before a guest.
"H-hi. Um, my name is Sheriti. We were called here from a group." She introduced herself while explaining a small fragment of her reason beeing here.
"My name is Reniko, it's nice to meet newcomers here in the digital world."
Sheriti felt her phone go off sicne she had switched it on vibrate. He fingers taped the phone deciding to answer it or not but why would he always call on the worst times such as meeting new people. Then again it didn't seem to matter, she did introduced herself didn't she. The brunet girl lifted the phone turning twoards the tamer. "I-i'm sorry but my friend is calling me. May I have a minuet?" She turned around.
"How about you? A tamer who makes that remark surely would rather be off into another city?"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games