Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Devin and Pyros both smelled food"hey stay focus"Devin yell as he noticed Pyros turn to the smell "I am the Gummymon is near the food"He replied as he stopped on a ledge"down from here "
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:24 pm

(Wait what is gummymon doing... it sounds like he's puking..)
Rebecca sensed something coming, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Agumon seemed different too, he had a sort of sixth sense. Well in her opinion anyway. She felt like she should be investigating but her gut told her to stay put and she did.

ilinkzeldi

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:34 pm

Pyros and Devin jumped down to the ground infront of Matt and Rebecca"Hello again Rebecca and Matt "Pyros began to get extremely hungry from the sight of the food"wait to eat and I'll give you half my meal"Devin whispered to Pyros causing him to get a huge smile on his face
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Rebecca finally realized what her sense of caution was, now that Devin stood in front of her she forced herself to remain calm. Not making eye-contact she turned to him,"Hello." and raised a hand.
Agumon waved,"Hi pyros!" and went back to drooling about chicken. Hungry, so so hungry He thought.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:45 pm

(just wait I need 125 posts to do what I need to do I have 67 right now)

Matt walked over and looked at his stuff and made a set up and put water in the pot and got chicken and vegetables and looked at the agumon's can you guess light some wood for me?" matt placed a couple of logs underneath the pot "K go ahead"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:51 pm

(Go and bump thats how I did it)
Agumon walked towards the fire rubbed his dry skin together producing fire. "That's how I roll!" He bragged. He stared at the pot wondering what was going to come out of it. He went back to sit down and saw gummymon, the digimon always weirded him out. He looked at Devin, he hadn't expected to see him so soon. Agumon wondered what would happen now.

ilinkzeldi

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:06 pm

"She's raising her what do I do ""Hurry up and ask so I can finally eats "Pyros yelled Devin as he wave to the other agumon"Sorry just was thinking about something"Devin returned back from his zoned out state"Whatever just ask them now ""ok. I got a call From my leader and He want's you to join Rebecca and you too Matt if you want "
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:09 pm

"Sudden, I don't even know what the place is isn't a tour in order," She asked still trying hard not to make eye contact. "Why would he want me in the first place?" she asked again crossing her legs. She leaned forward and picked up her bag funneling through it.

ilinkzeldi

Tokokizora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:35 pm

"He said he thinks you're interesting"Devin noticed what she was doing and took the charm out of his pocket"Sorry I picked it up of the ground I was going to bring it back after I fixed the crack "He handed it to her
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:21 pm

"Peculiar." She murmured thinking to herself,"But I'm not deciding till I hear matt's opinion!" She anounced as she uncrossed her legs. She put a hand out towards the charm and shook her head,"Keep the charm, it's not mine."

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Matt chopped up the chicken and put it in almost finishing his soup "Rebecca grabbed gummymon before he run away cause he needs to eat the soup" Matt looked at the soup and grinded some herbs and spice in it almost finishing it "well I am sleeping up here tonight the manager is bringing me a mattress up to sleep on"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:33 pm

"Matt did you just hear Devin? His boss wants us too join 'MBSG' or whatever its called. What's your opinion?" She asked as she walked over and grabbed gummimon by the collar. "I need to know your opinion before I decide..." She admitted.

ilinkzeldi

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 pm

-Chii and Nyaromon enter from the dark ocean-
"Where's Likys and Veemon?" Chii said looking around.
"I Dont Know.." Nyaromon whispered.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games