Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:50 pm
Swords, I don't mind too much but guns...you just don't give the poor sod you're shooting a chance plus I really don't like the whole killing animals for sport thing, again you're not giving the animal a chance. It's not a 'sport' if you go after elk with an elk seeking misslie.................  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:54 pm
Well, your not supposed to give your enemy a chance when fighting them. The point of combat is to subdue the enemy without injuring yourself. However i agree on you that hunting animals for sport is bad. But if your hunting to actually use them for eating and such then thats fine with me.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:58 pm
I just don't really like what they stand for mainly, and most of the people who have them just don't respect what they can do to others *sighs*. Hunting for food and survival is fine, people have to eat but I hate sport hunting full stop, especially fox-hunting *shudders* it's just plain animal crualty  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:00 pm
O_O people kill foxes for fun? BASTARDS scream !!! IM ANGRY NOW....CAN YOU SEE THE CAPS!?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:03 pm
BOO! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:04 pm
deadly_demon
BOO! xd

ninja *Sneaks up and tackles you from behind* ITSA MONSTER! I GOT IT!  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:05 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
deadly_demon
BOO! xd

ninja *Sneaks up and tackles you from behind* ITSA MONSTER! I GOT IT!
4laugh Hullo *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:06 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
O_O people kill foxes for fun? BASTARDS scream !!! IM ANGRY NOW....CAN YOU SEE THE CAPS!?
.....I'm kind of scared to tell you how they kill them....it's mainly the upper class twats who do this.
They train a pack of dogs to only go after the sweet little fox (on the excuse that they attack farm animals....a complete load of bollocks really), they then go on horseback with said rabid dogs, and chase the fox for miles and miles until it's too tired to run and when it's completely knackered the....er....dogs rip it limb from limb while it's alive.........it's been banned now but there arn't many checks on it stare  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:09 pm
deadly_demon
BOO! xd
D_D!! *hugles* heeeya!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:10 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
BOO! xd
D_D!! *hugles* heeeya!
Hullo! biggrin *hugles back*  

Dearest Darling`

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:10 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
.....I'm kind of scared to tell you how they kill them....it's mainly the upper class twats who do this.
They train a pack of dogs to only go after the sweet little fox (on the excuse that they attack farm animals....a complete load of bollocks really), they then go on horseback with said rabid dogs, and chase the fox for miles and miles until it's too tired to run and when it's completely knackered the....er....dogs rip it limb from limb while it's alive.........it's been banned now but there arn't many checks on it stare
I just hope most of them make it to their holes in time....foxes do live in holes right? At least thats what im told.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:13 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
I just hope most of them make it to their holes in time....foxes do live in holes right? At least thats what im told.
Some make it to safety....but most get ripped apart.....see why I hate hunting so much?  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:14 pm
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
BOO! xd
D_D!! *hugles* heeeya!
So how have you been D_D hun?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:15 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Koneko_DarkLight
Some make it to safety....but most get ripped apart.....see why I hate hunting so much?

*Anger rising*  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:16 pm
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
Isobel Bellamy
deadly_demon
BOO! xd
D_D!! *hugles* heeeya!
So how have you been D_D hun?
Well, I feel much better aften spending some time with a few friends but I spent must of the day crying  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games