Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 am
Genea
Meromictic
Genea
We are gonna be so sick tomorrow. rofl

NUUUUUU D:

Unless we're sick from eating too many cupcakes.

I would be okay with that.

We both have the beginnings of colds.

rofl Didn't stop the makeout afternoon. Also gaming because idk. PWN HIM AT BRAWL FOREVER User Image

LOL

At least you're getting sick in a fun way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:21 am
Warwood
warrior_of_boognish
Warwood
They should secretly make a RIG pet an EI, so the dumb bastards that pawn them off real quick soon find that 50mil could've been 100mil. pirate

Funny, but rather cruel....and still uncertain of whether or not its value would shoot or drop.
Hey man, you make the stuff. We just shovel it in. I mean, you could run the idea by in a vague manner and get a vague response and go through with it. Think of it, the next RIG pet, a small, I dunno, war-torn puppy that eventually evolves into a full-blown canine mount (due to radiation. its always the radiation) w/ I AM pose. It'd savor the peeps who love that EI update, and potentially screw over a lot of the big time investors who bulk horde EI pets. pirate

Wow.

You really are mean. >>

But ******** I wanna see it happen. The rage would just be amazing. <333

And I love a good GCD/SF tantrum. X3  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 am
Meromictic

Wow.

You really are mean. >>

Mean? It's pixels, mang. People have the means to understand a thing, and yet they don't use them. Tough s**t. Their choice to spend $100 on GC and then rape the market, inflating items so other users have to save for months (in what would take years back in the day) just by posting. This posting implies being sedentary. Being sedentary can lead to poor health choices. Those choices in turn can lead to severe health problems, but I am getting waaay too far out of context here.

It's their choice. It's your choice. Choice. Funny word. Looses meaning saying it over and over again, like many other words. My point is this: piss off the faglords running the show, and maybe MAYBE they'll be a drop in prices. Now, I am being a hypocrite, and I do drive up inflation. Only difference? I use items of less pixel value and more sentiment value. Example? Unknown Vials. I do it the hard way. The investors? They spend GC and stock their hordes full until it is time to sell. One could call their practice hard, and I would agree, but then again it is just pixels. On a magical anime eyes site. But hey, its just my opinion, and like assholes, it might just smell. Maybe. Depends on the day of the week.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:37 am
Meromictic
Genea
Meromictic
Genea
We are gonna be so sick tomorrow. rofl

NUUUUUU D:

Unless we're sick from eating too many cupcakes.

I would be okay with that.

We both have the beginnings of colds.

rofl Didn't stop the makeout afternoon. Also gaming because idk. PWN HIM AT BRAWL FOREVER User Image

LOL

At least you're getting sick in a fun way.

It is indeed. xD *highfive*

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am
Warwood
Meromictic

Wow.

You really are mean. >>

Mean? It's pixels, mang. People have the means to understand a thing, and yet they don't use them. Tough s**t. Their choice to spend $100 on GC and then rape the market, inflating items so other users have to save for months (in what would take years back in the day) just by posting. This posting implies being sedentary. Being sedentary can lead to poor health choices. Those choices in turn can lead to severe health problems, but I am getting waaay too far out of context here.

It's their choice. It's your choice. Choice. Funny word. Looses meaning saying it over and over again, like many other words. My point is this: piss off the faglords running the show, and maybe MAYBE they'll be a drop in prices. Now, I am being a hypocrite, and I do drive up inflation. Only difference? I use items of less pixel value and more sentiment value. Example? Unknown Vials. I do it the hard way. The investors? They spend GC and stock their hordes full until it is time to sell. One could call their practice hard, and I would agree, but then again it is just pixels. On a magical anime eyes site. But hey, its just my opinion, and like assholes, it might just smell. Maybe. Depends on the day of the week.

I was just saying it about your plotting.

No need to go philosophical. xd

I dunno if it would piss off that group or not but I'm still all for it. Before zOMG was nerfed, it only took me a couple of days to buy more expensive items. But thinking back on it, playing zOMG until the sun came up probably wasn't healthy considering I didn't go to bed after but instead got ready for the day and went either to work or school. <<;;

How would that piss them off though? Because if they're the ones hoarding, wouldn't they then receive the benefit of the pet being an EI? All their RIG bundles would go up considerably.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 am
Meromictic

I dunno if it would piss off that group or not but I'm still all for it. Before zOMG was nerfed, it only took me a couple of days to buy more expensive items. But thinking back on it, playing zOMG until the sun came up probably wasn't healthy considering I didn't go to bed after but instead got ready for the day and went either to work or school. <<;;

How would that piss them off though? Because if they're the ones hoarding, wouldn't they then receive the benefit of the pet being an EI? All their RIG bundles would go up considerably.
It'd screw them over because 5 months down the line it evolves and triples in value, after all that extensive labor involving ctrl+v passwords and tabbing/refreshing constantly, they'd loose profit in the GC to IRL money ratio. Some prob. wont care at all, but the hardcore peeps would be pissed.

Sorry to say though, I was not involved in zOMG what w/ all the rings that rained from the sky and then suddenly gunsgunsguns is worth 600k.  

User 4385700

Tipsy Pirate

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 am
Warwood
Meromictic

It'd screw them over because 5 months down the line it evolves and triples in value, after all that extensive labor involving ctrl+v passwords and tabbing/refreshing constantly, they'd loose profit in the GC to IRL money ratio. Some prob. wont care at all, but the hardcore peeps would be pissed.

Sorry to say though, I was not involved in zOMG what w/ all the rings that rained from the sky and then suddenly gunsgunsguns is worth 600k.

In the end, I think the nerf was/is a good thing. I have my own personal reasons that really don't have anything to do with the economy.

Also, autofill works better than ctrl+v. <<;; At least, that's how I manage to snipe things from time to time.

But yeah. That does make sense. I doubt Gaia would do it though. If they're paying real money for their hoards, then I doubt HQ would want to piss off its higher paying customers. Well, I say this but you know... nvm. I think Gaia has a great test market right now and should definitely try out some new things and just be adventurous.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 am
Bathe nooooow, or later...? User Image

I want to play with hairspray again, but I also want to sleep soon.

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am
Soon.

My hair is lacquered to the nines. rofl Looks cool. Even with long hair I can pretend I have an undercut if I pin it back right.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:30 am
furk yeah new hair

i luv dis rig

i do

and it also has a robot  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:51 am
The Undead Suitor
furk yeah new hair

I swear it must be whitepeople pale tone friendly because when I tried that out of curiosity the color just looked flippin off  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:55 am
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
furk yeah new hair

I swear it must be whitepeople pale tone friendly because when I tried that out of curiosity the color just looked flippin off

Yeah, the white in the hair would clash with browner skin tonesss, but it looks pretty epic on vampire skins (I really think all these items were made for the flippin grey skin or something)  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 am
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
furk yeah new hair

Yeah, the white in the hair would clash with browner skin tonesss, but it looks pretty epic on vampire skins (I really think all these items were made for the flippin grey skin or something)

No kiddin. I really like the style, cos I'd totally use it, but gawddamn.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 am
New hair is always nice. Still nothing in the RIG I would ever use. Re-Looked at the item list.

So how everyone doin today?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 am
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
Slick Southpaw
The Undead Suitor
furk yeah new hair

No kiddin. I really like the style, cos I'd totally use it, but gawddamn.

User Image

hahahahah

also I think that's a different wig though  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 716 717 718 719 720 721 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games