Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:03 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:17 am

BrookM
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090808054224/codegeass/images/a/a9/Brit_Knightmare_Startup.JPG

"Momeland"? xd

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:33 am

Engrish is hardu!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:14 am

After a two month wait I finally got my copy of Dark Heresy 2.0

What bothers me the most is that the delivery man couldn't tell me what company he worked for, just that he got the parcels from some guy named Leo. Grrrrreat. talk2hand

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:51 am

BrookM

What bothers me the most is that the delivery man couldn't tell me what company he worked for, just that he got the parcels from some guy named Leo. Grrrrreat. talk2hand
Whaaaaaaaat?! If I had known it would take this long I'd save on shipping and give it to you on Sunday instead. stressed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Vikki Stardust
BrookM

Whaaaaaaaat?! If I had known it would take this long I'd save on shipping and give it to you on Sunday instead. stressed
It's a great indication of how ******** up things can get when you privatize the mail delivery system and have more than one company handle it, especially the smaller ones that hire gormless employees who don't know who pays them at the end of the day. Again.. emotion_facepalm

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:15 am

Had another great(?) game 1500 pts game against the friendly Tau player today, that saw me quite utterly obliterating him. I brought to the table: Knight-Cerastus, Knight-Paladin, 10 Scions with 2x plasma gun & plasma pistol, a Taurox Prime for them to cruise in, three armoured Sentinels with autocannons and Pask with a buddy, both in Exterminators with autocannons and heavy bolters. At the end of the game, all that was left standing of his army was a single Fire Warrior and a half-dead Crisis Suit. I lost.. Taurox Prime, Paladin, one Scion due to an overheating plasma gun, two Sentinels and both Russ tanks (Pask got charged by a half-dead Crisis Suit and got beaten to death, ouch!).

Highlights include the Paladin going on a roaring rampage of revenge where it killed a Sky Ray, Longstrike in a Hammerhead and a Riptide (the last two were both murdered in glorious melee), before being melta'd by a pair of suits. The Cerastus did good as well, though nowhere near as ferocious as the Paladin, though the pilot does deserve a badge of honour for blowing a Barracuda out of the skies with its bolt cannon.

To celebrate this great victory (and my second win since I started playing) I decided to get another Knight, screw Christmas, it came early.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 am

Good stuff, almost makes me want to get back into the game hahaha but...Just don't have the cash flow yet to make an army that can win at least once in a while.

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:29 pm

I played Unbound myself, so what I put on the table wasn't exactly what one would call a coherent army. sweatdrop

Though with Knight number three under way I will have enough models to legally field a primary detachment of Knights. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Yup yup, threes the brakes. Only need three to have a Knight Detachment as your primary army. And from what I've heard it whoops a**, though of course the guy I heard that was using them uses four.

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:59 am

I'm still debating whether or not to turn Knight number three into an Errant or Paladin. I already have close support in form of the Cerastus with its Bolt Cannon, so not super-sure if I should take an equally short ranged thermal cannon as well.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:41 am

Canadian Thanksgiving biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! blaugh

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Smash-Up card-game:

Psycologist went to have a chat with a lab-assistant,
accidently found a door to nowhere, which caused madness,
she called the professor to check this **** out, who called his
librarien to research the door, which eventually turned out to be
an hiding place for an Vampire-Assasin. @.@

Not the mention a group of researhers faced a hyper-powered,
mechanical flying monkey who turned out to be Old man Jenkins. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Jinkies?

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:29 am

Played cards against humanity with my parents, they put out some of the worst combos imaginable without even thinking twice. emotion_yatta
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games