Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:23 pm
OH MAN. It's 50 degrees here and all my windows are open and I'm wearing shorts.

This is the best weather we've had in a while, especially since it was snowing yesterday.

cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:54 pm
this weekend has been an absolute ******** piss take in just about every way you can possibly imagine

blech emotion_zombie  

laughter7

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:04 pm
Backstrom
this weekend has been an absolute ******** piss take in just about every way you can possibly imagine

blech emotion_zombie

Well, then, this is gonna be a drop in the bucket.

-Steals your minis and sits atop your head wearing them-

So, my sister was supposed to come visit, but got called in to work a duty shift. Bummers. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 pm
DC-Chan
OH MAN. It's 50 degrees here and all my windows are open and I'm wearing shorts.

This is the best weather we've had in a while, especially since it was snowing yesterday.

cool

Sounds like the weather we've been having here. xD  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:55 pm
I wonder what my boyfriend has planned on the 14th since it's PI day here in the US and in places like China and Japan it's White Day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:00 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
Sorry this is late just got back from outrageously long day.

Oh well it was raining all day here an tomorrow should be worse. Very cloudy and bit cold here also.
Hehe! Thank you very much also would hate that XG

Yeah I just started seeing commercials,but its out now. I normally don't have time to keep up either also do to school. Hehehe! XG

Oh yes I'm very excited! emotion_kirakira Yes I'm thinking it starts tonight also. Aww least its good tears whee I still get very saddened over the going merry funeral.

How was the movie?

You don't have to apologize, I know you work a lot.

The movie was great! It wasn't at all what I expected. I thought the story line was very clever.

The new One Piece episode was postponed for some reason. emo We have to wait until next weekend to be sad about the flash backs. xd

Alright I will not then, thanks for understanding! Yeah just got back from one of those only two more days emotion_kirakira

I'm glad hear you enjoyed it so much! Oh what were you expecting? Maken me want go see it, I love good plots.

Yeah I heard about that which also makes me sad emo Oh well that is one of the best flashback's in the series so its worth the wait whee

How you been today?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:01 pm
*yawns a bit holding her Ciro doll and curls up in her bed*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:22 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1
John Carter was a pretty good movie, ya'll! 4laugh

@ Mero: I dislike being online when the rig comes out. rofl I like logging in and having a FULL list at my disposal. Trying on items as they appear is to unorganized! emotion_donotwant

I like being one of the people finding the items. lol

I'm usually pretty fast at it. >o>

You are a brave soul then. XD I'm always too afraid to open rigs. I think the last rig I played was that play rig. : 0

Oh, I don't open the rigs.

I just know how to find them on the MP. XD  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1

@ Mero: I dislike being online when the rig comes out. rofl I like logging in and having a FULL list at my disposal. Trying on items as they appear is to unorganized! emotion_donotwant

You are a brave soul then. XD I'm always too afraid to open rigs. I think the last rig I played was that play rig. : 0

Which is pretty easy once you know certain things, like the rig name and how many dolls there are supposed to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:03 pm
I remember some of the RIGs' names rather well and sometimes look at the item list when the RIG is first released.

Also, Rids, in the guild I usually comment before, I actually linked your Master Chance Item List when they wanted to know where to find what RIGS were there. ninja  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Oh well it was raining all day here an tomorrow should be worse. Very cloudy and bit cold here also.

Yeah I just started seeing commercials,but its out now. I normally don't have time to keep up either also do to school. Hehehe! XG

Oh yes I'm very excited! emotion_kirakira Yes I'm thinking it starts tonight also. Aww least its good tears whee I still get very saddened over the going merry funeral.

How was the movie?

The movie was great! It wasn't at all what I expected. I thought the story line was very clever.

The new One Piece episode was postponed for some reason. emo We have to wait until next weekend to be sad about the flash backs. xd

Alright I will not then, thanks for understanding! Yeah just got back from one of those only two more days emotion_kirakira

I'm glad hear you enjoyed it so much! Oh what were you expecting? Maken me want go see it, I love good plots.

Yeah I heard about that which also makes me sad emo Oh well that is one of the best flashback's in the series so its worth the wait whee

How you been today?

I was expecting a normal, run-of-the-mill movie with a guy beating up aliens. XD The promos are very vague!

I've been very good, I've been enjoying my spring break. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:38 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

How was the movie?

How you been today?

I was expecting a normal, run-of-the-mill movie with a guy beating up aliens. XD The promos are very vague!

I've been very good, I've been enjoying my spring break. :3

Yah the promo just played on tv and it looks like some guy who can jump very high beating up aliens
XG Hate when promo's doe that!

Glad hear you have been, oh just relaxing most the day? : 3

On Wednesday I'll be able to start enjoying mine.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:48 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1
Meromictic
I Found A Sexy 1

Which is pretty easy once you know certain things, like the rig name and how many dolls there are supposed to be.

Yeah. Then you can just refresh the link.

Usually I just stalk the just added section and go from there. That seems to be the easiest way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:22 pm
DC-Chan

You look very manly without your bikini.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games