Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ozkur

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:00 pm
Absol's timer doesn't want to load on my iPad. Interesting. confused  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:14 pm
Reiirin

Welcome to Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Booty Grab Guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:20 am
Darkerdemons

Thank you! Is it possible to get a mini-tour? There are so many forums and I don't at all know where to start. ;v;  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:19 am
Reiirin
Darkerdemons

Thank you! Is it possible to get a mini-tour? There are so many forums and I don't at all know where to start. ;v;

lol Normally I'd direct you to the forum called "The Guided Tour Of The Temple", but the photobucket image problems invaded the guild. Give me a few minutes to type something up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:57 am
Reiirin

One thing to keep in mind: the guild is not just a place for roleplaying; however, most of the guild is based on the stories of Darth Daddicus, his family, friends, and opponents in a Star Wars-like world. If a crew member posts in a font like this:
Quote:
"Have you come to join me in my quest to conquer the universe?"

You can either play along in character or just type a regular post response.

The guild captain, Darth Daddicus, is currently devoting a lot of time to real life matters. She does come online from time to time, but you can also voice questions or concerns to me, Nia Phoenix, or any of the guild members you see posting. Consequently, the guild is really quiet at the moment, but it is by no means lifeless. Expect to see more activity closer to Christmas. Most of the crew accounts are alter accounts used for guild purposes; I recommend quoting Darth Daddicus or Darth Verum Interius and don't worry about quoting multiple crew members. ninja

The main areas of the guild are:

• Introduce Yourself! - You are welcome to share a bit about yourself in this thread.
  • Guild Cantina (Chatterbox) - This is the main chat thread in the guild; however, most of the user activity used to be in The Temple Training Center.
  • Temple Training Center (monthly games) - Quiet at the moment, but this is where users can play forum-based games and earn prizes and fish.
  • Jinn Parien's Jedi Fish Sanctuary (Absol's timer) - There are two tank lists in this guild, but the other one is still flooded with photobucket images. Your tank has already been added to both lists. If looking for tanks to play, you can browse through these lists.
  • Booty Grab Bump Logs - Fish and fish packs are usually given out to the top bumpers in the guild. Simply create a thread in this forum and record the tanks you've bumped and grabbed.
  • Tank Discussion - If you have any tank related questions or have a problem accessing a tank/thread, this is where you can post them. It's best to quote someone to get a reply.

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

ozkur

28,500 Points
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:24 am
So what's up with the Guild, I noticed Boba Pet was online...How's things going on the home front?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:05 am
ozkur
So what's up with the Guild, I noticed Boba Pet was online...How's things going on the home front?

Darth has been working on some RL priorities last I heard. I believe Boba Pett's account is managed by a different user(s) - that's probably why the furry guy is still online.

ninja The guild is pretty quiet at the moment, but I might be holding a Christmas event in the guild to bring some spirit back.  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:47 am
Darkerdemons
ozkur

Darth has been working on some RL priorities last I heard. I believe Boba Pett's account is managed by a different user(s) - that's probably why the furry guy is still online.

ninja The guild is pretty quiet at the moment, but I might be holding a Christmas event in the guild to bring some spirit back.

HI, I also hope he or she gets things worked out, Darth is a she? wow! never knew! and I miss hanging out here, was one of the funnest guilds, miss all the Darth crew 3nodding and you are Nia? *smiles*
well have a good morning^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:22 am
Darkerdemons
ozkur

Yes, it has been a while, and I knew that things were in a chaotic sort of state with moving and stuff. Thanks for the reply.  

ozkur

28,500 Points

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:25 am
Queentintin
HI, I also hope he or she gets things worked out, Darth is a she? wow! never knew! and I miss hanging out here, was one of the funnest guilds, miss all the Darth crew 3nodding and you are Nia? *smiles*

3nodding Darth has requested the pronouns she/her be applied when referring to her. I miss hanging out here as well!

I'm afraid Nia and I are two different users. Nia passed away earlier this year.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:31 am
Darkerdemons
Queentintin

3nodding Darth has requested the pronouns she/her be applied when referring to her. I miss hanging out here as well!

I'm afraid Nia and I are two different users. Nia passed away earlier this year.

I see, ok, I'm so sorry to hear this! my condolences crying I always thought Darth Daddicus was a male lol my bad! well makes sense, probably why the guild was so great =) miss you all^^ I'm sorry I took you for Nia*hugs*
I sure hope they can come back soon, loved hanging out here! heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:37 am
Queentintin
I see, ok, I'm so sorry to hear this! my condolences crying I always thought Darth Daddicus was a male lol my bad! well makes sense, probably why the guild was so great =) miss you all^^ I'm sorry I took you for Nia*hugs*

ninja Strigoii, who is part of the crew for OFG, is one of my mules and often played with Nia's accounts. Perhaps that's why we seem a bit similar?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:42 am
Darkerdemons
Queentintin

ninja Strigoii, who is part of the crew for OFG, is one of my mules and often played with Nia's accounts. Perhaps that's why we seem a bit similar?

Yes that maybe it =) no worries ^.^ thanks for all the info, good to know *smiles*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Darth Verum Interius
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:00 am
Reiirin
Darkerdemons

There actually was a tour from the front page, but Photobucket decided to start charging to hos images, so I need to fix that. I tried to upload pictures to another image host, but the wi-fi adapter I have hooked to my PC gets hot and stops working after just a couple of uploads.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games