Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:07 pm

Leveled up to 49 today =D Now i have level 9 haste and it'll take 4 more levels to max it. then I'll work on booster. so now i think i may try to do 3 training sessions today and tomorrow (2 sessions are already done so far for today) so that i can level up to level 50 tomorrow and equips my sexy red china set and my Sai. ~_^
so hopefully i can accomplish that.

And keit, i haven't seen you online since i was level 46 >_> the last time you were on was when i was 47 or 48, i forget, and you only came on to check the FM or something. D:
You had better be on tomorrow night when i level to 50! D:<
and worship my extreme sexiness as i equip the china set. and make a guild notice of epic proportions. > biggrin

i doubt you will do it >.>

so anyway, My Dad is planning on installing our new DSL sometime this weekend i hope. we got the package in the mail today. so hopefully that will help the lag i get sometimes.

But yeah, i seriously can't wait for me to equip my china set. but right now i'm nervous about oPQ'ing, cause there is nobody in the guild except for me soon who can oPQ, so i'm all on my own, and probably will get harassed by any party that recruits me. plus it would suck if i ended up getting into glitch or full PQ parties >_> i just wanna Rush PQ from 51-60 and then leave and grind at FoG until i can grind at zombies or whatever. then get 3rd job, which i'm more nervous about because i don't know if i can defeat the dark lord's clone thing, which is the part i'm most afraid of since i've never EVER gotten to 3rd job. it's like when i got my first character to level 30, i thought the 2nd job advance as going to be horrible, and it ended up being a really easy thing.

so yeah, hopefully RPQing will level me really fast from 51-60 so i can at least level every day, but my goal is like, 2+ levels a day. i wouldn't know since i don't know how much EXP rPQing gives or how quickly we get it.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:08 pm

*pops in* Dropping in to update you guys... if anyone's concerned. whee

Yesterday, I had my first and last APQ experience. As always, I died at the boss. Our leader died, too, so the party never got to bonus. Both forms of the boss were basically solo'd by a hermit.

Afterwards, I announced to my guild I was leaving/quitting (or however you want to call it) Maple Story indefinitely. With a heavy heart, I'm making the same announcement to you guys. I'm terribly sorry I wasn't very active, but I always knew I wouldn't get that far in Mardia.

However, I do plan on returning and working on Peach from time to time, just not all at once. I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone, especially Tenny, for all of their support during my stay in Mardia. Thank you very, very much heart

I suppose there's no need for me to stay in Tengoku, so you may kick me if you haven't done so already xd

I'll still be on Gaia, and posting in this guild every now and then. Feel free to say hi~

And for the very last time,

HAPPY MAPLING~! 4laugh heart

Meigumii

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:53 pm

*clings to Mei* miss ya hun! come back as often as you can ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:03 pm

WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING THE GUILD crying crying crying crying

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:15 pm

I didnt leave, no one is on when I go on Mardia so I cant get invited
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:26 am

I know, i was just talking about the recent guild sadness, like lunar leaving without notice, violin WANTING to leave, peach leaving people inactive. because of this i haven't felt like coming on maple since i know nobody's going to be on.
so i'm still level 49 with 75% to go. >_> maybe i can get up to 50% today if i can manage to motivate myself.

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Wraith_92

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:14 am

ADD ME IN!

My character's name is Wraith092. He is a Magician and is like... level 10.
(just out of the oven wink lol)

I am willing to join any guild with you guys.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:29 am

last time I talked to Lunar she said she was saving up to create her own guild, so that's why she left most likely.

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:29 am

Wraith_92
ADD ME IN!

My character's name is Wraith092. He is a Magician and is like... level 10.
(just out of the oven wink lol)

I am willing to join any guild with you guys.

We are in MARDIA, Your character is in BROA.

Why can't people read the title?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:11 pm

x3 I missed a lot didn't I?

Well I'd like to apologize for my inactivity. In fact I haven't been on Maple for about 5 days now maybe? Haven't been on Gaia for 3 and haven't been using the internet/computer much for about almost 2 weeks now Oo

Lately I've been trying to cling onto reality xP Too much drama, and annoyances around me lately.
-mutters about something about an argument between my brother xP-

Not to mention I'm forgetting to do quite a bit of things and well lately playing games doesn't seem to amuse me right now. Well more like they distract me and well I need to focus! I have much trouble in that area xP So you probably won't see me for a while until I get some things straightened out.

Oh and not to mention the Calgary Stampede is starting soon in a week. I'll be heading there as well with friends possibly, or working...but bleh I hate this time of year. It seems like tourists increase every time we have this event Oo
-mutters about seeing a bunch of license plates on cars from Texas-

Well anywho I WILL be back soon ^^v I miss ya guys and playing together. Sad to know the guild is going dead a bit xP But I guess it can't be helped. Dedicated and loyal people are so hard to find these days xP But yes I'll be on sometime soon. I'm guessing sometime this week or rather. I've been very inactive in a lot of things xP

Taiakeita Vick

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:29 pm

aww, will miss ya too.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:30 pm

Hehe, Keita wouldn't be muttering about Californians if they came, right? I've heard about the event you're talking about. I had a friend who lived in Calgary. I miss her.

I hope you'll straighten your life out soon, Keita heart Reality sucks. As well as sibling troubles.

Meigumii

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:38 pm

=] Aww thanks guys. And sad to hear your quitting a bit Mei D:

I don't mind the people, I just hate the immense proportion of them D:
The memory of people walking and crowded every...haunts my mind @.@

Which reminds me, the line up for things use to be decent now it's like loooooong. The water fall ride use to be short and I remember wanting to go on it but now it's long so whenever I suggest it I take one glance then be like lets not x3

D: And I do hope I can catch you on sometime Tenny. Miss playing Maple with ya.

As well hope to see Frozen soon as well xD Along with others =]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:53 pm

I'll try to wait to level up to 50 until you come on so you can be there like i wanted. xP

also, we lost 2 guild members since the recent inactivity. lunar and violin. so now keit and keira are the only 3rd jobbers in the guild again xP
*cough*notforlongbish*cough*
*hopes to become Chief Bandit in mid-late July*

Also i asked for training/oPQ advice on a forum i go to, and all of the people told me to glitch from 51-70 -_- i was hoping that someone would suggest something different. and apparently Rush PQing is horrible EXP.

So I'm trying to get active and motivate myself so i can get to level 50. i went inactive during this weekend because my grandparents were down for a visit. plus i am renting Final Fantasy XII xD

so far i like it, but it's hard D:
I've never been able to beat a FF game without using gameshark -__-
Well, i think i may have beaten FFX without cheating, but i don't remember.
I'm renting it because i am really interested in getting another FF game since i only have FF7 left. (i used to have 7, 8, and 10)

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:50 am

Well I didn't expect Violin to stay long anyways. Most people I meet tend to get drawn to other guilds/want to make their own. Loyalty I'd say is a important trait but I guess it can't be helped if your swayed to leave. Hopefully we'll get some more dedicated people for out guild =]

And I'll be on once you hit 50 and help you out as well. I'd say rush PQ seeing as glitching is abusing and seeing as I've done it well, I took the easy sleezy way out >>"
-cough cough-

Rush isn't bad exp. People basically say that because they're so use to glitch >>" Both are great exp at level 51+ until 60+. Glitching is just like godly exp and abusive and basically a quick jog to 3rd in a matter of a week or 2 or less xP Basically, it's up to your moral perspective.

And off topic I'd be sure to help you out with FFVII seeing as I own it and played it so much xD Got bored after a while after seeing the same thing and able to predict what would happen xP Overall the game is awesome. And as a side note if anyone wanted to know the character designer for that game if I remember correctly...something Tetsuya. But that game was his first big break! And what made squaresoft, now know as square-enix appoint him head of character designer and later story board director I think. He created all characters and a bit of the story I think for FF VII,VIII, (Forgot what 9 was in roman numerals xP) and FFX/FFX-2
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff