Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:07 pm
Remus laughed. "That would explain why I heard you shout her name. I thought she'd done something wrong. She looks like Bellatrix, must mean she looks like you than," Remus said with a grin, finishing off his peach and licking the juice from his fingers.

"Not that that's a bad thing. After all the Blacks are a very attractive family, certainly better than the Malfoys. Most of them look like rats, including Lucius' offspring. The boy is cursed with those too narrow inbred features for life."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:13 pm
"Comparing me to Bellatrix, it's horrible I tell you. I feel bad for comparing Harry to James when I know what it's like in a way," Sirius said with a shudder. He nodded as Remus continued more interested in watching the other man lick his fingers clean then anything else.

"Yeah, Draco was there too. Slimy little b*****d. I think I actually knocked him off the bench on accident while being as flamboyant as humanly possible when I talked to Luna. It was an accident of course..." he said with a shrug.

"Not that I'm actually sorry or anything..."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:17 pm
Remus laughed. "Yes, I think Harry has heard, you look just like your father, but you have your mother's eyes enough times by now," plucking the other of the peaches off the table, he set about eating that one, watching Sirius carefully.

Swallowing, he grinned. "Am I distracting you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:28 pm
"Yeah..." Sirius muttered watching Remus pick up another peach and start eating it.

"Am I distracting you?" Sirius blinked and looked up at Remus' face before shaking his head and sitting up, reaching blindly for something else to eat. He happened to grab an apple as he sat back.

"No, no of course..." he mumbled biting into the fruit and trying desperatly to regain his thoughts and come up with something to talk about.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:34 pm
Shaking his head, Remus set about eating the peach as slowly and as seductively as one could eat a peach, which, when you really put your mind to it, wasn't that hard. Finishing said fruit, he did the same with getting the juice off his fingers, watching Sirius carefully for a reaction.

Finally, he sat back, looking innocently at Sirius. "Am I distracting you now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:39 pm
The apple dropped and hit the floor.

Sirius' jaw dropped as well as he watched Remus sit back.

"Am I distracting you now?"

"No, no of course you're not distracting me now Moony. You're about as distracting as a purple elephant playing the drums while balancing on a ball you prat," he growled before moving forward and licking a single drop of peach juice from the corner of Remus' mouth off. He sat back and smiled before shrugging.

"There, all better now..." he said before picking up his apple and cleaning it off with a wave of his wand and biting into it again while sitting back and propping his feet up on the table.

"So, how have the Chudley Canons been playing lately?" he asked like nothing had just happened.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:44 pm
Remus huffed. Well, if Sirius was going to be difficult, he was just going to have to try harder. Or just come straight out and say what he wanted. That worked to. "Sirius," he said, leaning forward again and taking up the last peach, "finish your apple and get over here, or I'm going to go upstairs with my peach and lock the door, leaving you all alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:48 pm
Sirius grinned as he swallowed another bite of his apple and looked over at Remus. He glanced down at his apple, tossed it over his shoulder and moved over to Remus, resting his head on the other mans shoulder and looking at the last peach curiously.

"I'm done. Though, I am curious as to what you would do with a peach in a room all alone with the door locked," he teased.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:53 pm
Smiling, Remus bit into the soft skinned fruit. "Probably just wish it were you," he said, swallowing, his voice dropping a few octaves. "Or not."

He shrugged, taking another bite, making sure to repeat the slow process from the last peach. "I might have just taken a shower and forgotten all about the peach. After all, it's just fruit."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:57 pm
Sirius hummed and watched as Remus slowly ate the peach.

"And what if it wasn't a peach that you were locked in a room with all alone? What if it was me? Then what would you do..." he asked before grabbing Remus arm and licking some of the juices off of the man's hand before letting go so that Remus could finish eating it.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:03 pm
Remus stopped, staring at Sirius for a moment as he released his hand. It was difficult to play the game when he was loosing the cards. Bloody b*****d. Well fine, he could play hard to get if Sirius was going to start acting interested. "Oh nothing, maybe just talking about the Chudley Cannons. You seemed so interesting in how they were doing this year."

He smirked, taking another bite, chewing slowly and swallowing, still watching Sirius. "So, how are they doing this year?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:08 pm
Sirius groaned.

"Don't force me to get reacquainted with my hand Remus J. Lupin..." he growled out in warning, capturing Remus' wrist again and taking a bite out of the peach before letting go. He sighed in contentment.

"I'm not afraid to resort to that if I must..." he said laying his head back down on Remus' shoulder.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:14 pm
Remus laughed. "It's John, Sirius Orion Black," he said casually, just wanting to make Sirius squirm some more. "Remus John Lupin, named after my father of course."

He was silent for a moment, swallowing the last of the peach and licking his hand clean, eye closed and ignoring anything Sirius might be doing for a moment. Opening his eyes, he smirked. "I am not so cruel as to make you return to Rosie Palmer and her five lovely daughters. I'm just too tired to do anything. Can't you do more of the work this time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:20 pm
"J. sounds better. John sounds silly," Sirius commented.

"More of the work? I did a lot of the work last time! I--" Sirius stopped and thought about it before scowling.

"That's not fair..." he muttered letting one of his hands rest on Remus' thigh before starting to trace paterns up and down.

"So, does this mean you get to be the girl this time? Or do I still have to be the girl and do all the work as well?" he asked moving his head slightly so that he could gently bite Remus' ear lobe.

"Either way is quite fine with me..." he purred.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:23 pm
Remus laughed, tilting his head back slightly to allow Sirius better access. "Just don't call me Princess," he said taking a slow breath. "Or I will leave you to Rosie."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games