Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

there4iamme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:56 pm
hi, i am 'there4iamme' also will answer to Phyl. if i can be of help ...or if you find me asking dumb questions feel free to message me ..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:26 am
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to the Guild ^.^

-`, heart ,´-

Milliani

inkandscythe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:06 am
i'm Ron. I'm random and very fun to talk with sometimes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:02 am
hey im new and help would help of course but it'd be awesome to talk with people  

bones9274

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:55 am
there4iamme
hi, i am 'there4iamme' also will answer to Phyl. if i can be of help ...or if you find me asking dumb questions feel free to message me ..

I'll do ya one better... start asking dumb questions and you'll get to be on the business end of of one of my Rants.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:37 am
LMAO@Dronze - always looking for business!

I'm not sure I've introduced myself yet so here it goes.

I either answer to Cee, C, CeeCee or Charisma. =) I've been around Gaia for about a week so I'm not a hopeless newbie or a retarded noob. Just been posting around, trying to make some real nice pals. Got a very nice opportunity to get acquainted with Dronze recently and Stratus, our wondeful guild leader as well. This guild is very awesome and I hope to make friends.  

Charisma Raye

snhr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:40 am
Hey, my name is Sean. I've been a member of this site for a while now, but never was active, signing in a couple times. But, I'm going to be active now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:58 am
Hi Im dandaman314 and I just joined Gaia today sooo  

dandaman314

Renozuken

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:59 am
woooo im new here
(i got the dream avatar to work)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 190,165 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Blue-lined Active Jacket
Baggy Black Dairy Pants
Demonbow
Green Flame Shoes
OMFG Hat
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
Flame Shirt
Blue Flame Pants  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:09 am
Hello all is any way I can help out with this guild.  

the cop lady

JeffandMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:37 pm
Im jeffandmatt, nice to meet you homies  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 pm
Heu everybody names Garnin i am loking forward to makeing some new friends and finding out new stuff about gaia  

Garnin

PillPoper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:58 pm
Hi. The names Jeff. Im 17. I love the outside except when its cold...and hangin with my friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Hello... I'm Tilde. (I sometimes go by Til/Till for short.) I'm... sort of new here. I had an account a long, long time ago that I used to rp with, but I can't even remember what it was called now. Hence, I joined again today. Gaia has grown massive since I was last here -- it's very impressive!  

Tilde_Valentine

meis1igrl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:18 pm
I'm Lindsey. I'm 16. I live in CT with my mom and brother. I have a norwhich terrier named Poco. I listen to all sorts of music (rap rock techno ska country)- but I do not like metal, etc. I don't do anime/manga. I have obsessions with lots of things- bright colors, stars, lipgloss, water (drinking it lol). I'm unsterotypable. I'm not goth or emo, but i'm not a prep. I love summer. I hate school & winter. I hate drama. I'm not exactly NEW to gaia, but, I don't have any friends here, and I'd really like to make some. I can't really help you monetarily, but if you need advice or anything I will do my best to help.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games