Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:07 pm
Ducan frowned. He didn't like Faye being mistaken for a woman, but he figured it was safer that way. He married a man and he had a husband. One thing Ducan hated was when people misinterpreted his life.

But in this case, it was for Faye's safety and the safety of his child, so he let it slide.

"No, I'm fine, thank you," he answered the flight attendant.

Once she left them, he turned to Faye and kissed his hair softly, running his hand down the back of his head.

"I wouldn't change an inch of you for anything in the world," he whispered sweetly.

(( Oh BTW, did you know I'm back in Canada now? I'm starting college in a little over a week! mrgreen ))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:29 pm
((Thats great! You nervous?))

"I know." Faye whispered, kissing Ducan back: "Now go to sleep. I have to catch up on some reading." The baker turn on his personal reading light, he flipped a bookmarked page of some smutty romance paperback that Minnie had given him. He read for a few hours then switched over to his laptop. Alcee had sent him an email about all the stuff hes getting for the baby. Which included some onesies that made Faye giggle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I thought Ducan might like that one! biggrin ))

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:53 pm
(( A little bit. But it's a huge campus with lots to do! ))

Ducan nodded and lay back down, closing his eyes. He let sleep take him off to dreamland and he dreamt of the giggles of a child who looked a little like him when he was younger.

Before he knew it, consciousness pulled at his eyelids and he slowly woke up. Yawning, he stretched in his seat before turning over to Faye.

"Hey," he whispered, "How long was I out?"

His question was interrupted by the pilot's announcement:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now commencing our descent to Venice. We would please ask all passengers to return to their seats and fasten their seatbelts. We will land in approximately twenty minutes."

"I slept long enough," Ducan thought to himself.

(( Oooh, Ducan would love that one! xd ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:26 am
"Hey sleepy. You were out for atleast two hours." Faye answered, clicking on his seatbelt and braced for the descent: "You can sleep later. We should totally do the tourist thing today!"

Once they landed, Ducan and Faye repacked their carry-ons. They went through the grand Marco Polo Airport; thirty mintues to get through security as well as pick up their bags. They had been strolling to the exit when Faye notice that some groups of people were leaving in water taxis:

"Ducan, does our hotel have a water entrance?" the baker asked, utterly transfixed by this beautiful way of transportation.

(( Heres the best hotel I could find. Its absolutely gorgeous! http://www.baglionihotels.com/pages/verona_r2_eng.jsp ))

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:26 am
(( Oh, it's beautiful! Must be so expensive! ))

Ducan checked the hotel pamphlet he had received in the mail. "Why yes, they do," he said.

Faye seemed bent on trying one of the waterways, so he pulled their luggage and gave the address to one of the boatmen, who nodded and helped load their luggage in.

Ducan then got into the boat and then helped Faye in and they settled down as they rowed towards their hotel. Ducan enjoyed looking at all the old-style buildings and was feeling very relaxed with the lulling of the boat rocking side to side in the narrow canal.

"This city is marvelous," he whispered. He now had half an idea to use Venice as a backdrop for his next novel if he could visit more of it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 pm
"Absolutely!" Faye chimed, his digital camera clicking away. He slowly took in every architectural detail in each timeless building they passed. Some of the locals waved back to him politely and cats slept sounding on each bridge they went under. Their Gondilier, Michealo smiled as Faye snapped a picture of him as well:

"Grazi, Michelo!" Faye smiled, positivity elated.
"Prego, Signore Faye!" Michealo tipped his hat and kept on singing:
"I can't wait till we do a tour!" He said snuggling to Ducan: "I bet there's so much here! Are you thinking of writing while were here?"

He knew that his husband was getting inspired, Ducan always got quiet and his eyes got twinkly. Faye didn't mind the silence, for he talked enough for both of them.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:44 pm
Ducan turned to his husband, smirking. "You know me too well," he said and leaned in for a soft kiss.

The boat turned slowly to the left and soon they stopped at a small port leading to their magnificent five-star hotel.

"Well, this is it," Ducan said. He came out of the boat and helped Faye out while Michelo unloaded the luggage. Ducan thanked him and gave him a tip, then led the way into the lobby, which turned out to be something straight out of a Renaissance movie.

"Oh wow," Ducan's jaw dropped. It reminded him of some Doctor Who episodes he had seen. "This is... just... I am so thanking my dad when we get back! Or you know what? I'll call him tonight."

Ducan and Faye walked to the reception desk where a snappily-dressed young man with gelled hair was tapping away at a computer. When they approached he looked up, smiling brightly.

"Buon giorno," he said.

"We have a reservation for a Presidential Suite," Ducan said, "Under the name Dartmoore."

He waited as the receptionist (his nametag read 'Luciano' ) checked the reservation list and pulled Faye into a one-armed hug.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:18 am
Faye rubbed circles in Ducan's lower back as the bellman came, helping them to their suite. Luciano clicked away on his computer than glanced up:

"Sì, lei entrambi si sono iscritti. È qui la sua chiave." he handed a beautiful gold key to Ducan and gestured at the bellman: "Anthony farà la scorta lei alla sua suite. Per favore di piacere suo di stare con noi."

"Umm...excuse me?" Ducan said, unable to understand the receptionist.
"He said to follow me." the bellman said, already rolling their luggage to the elevator: "Luc, doesn't like Americans so he doesn't bother to talk in English."
"Oh..." Faye frowned then abruptly followed the kind man: "Thanks for helping us."
"No problem. Its my job." he held the door open for the newlyweds then hit '10'. The elevator dinged, jerked and headed north: "So are you two here for business?"

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:25 pm
Ducan glanced at Faye, then looked back at the bellhop. "No actually, we're on our honeymoon," he said. He took Faye's hand in his for emphasis.

Anthony blinked. His mouth curled into a tiny knowing smile after a few moments. "I see," he said.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. He rolled the luggage cart out after letting the couple step out first. He wheeled them to the Presidential Suite and Ducan used the ornately decorated golden key to open the door. When they stepped inside, his jaw dropped at the sight. It looked like a room made in a European palace. And they had two floors. Two floors!

"Wow!" Ducan put his hands on his hips and whistled appreciatively at their room. He looked over to the giant and squashy-looking king-sized canopy bed and grinned. It definitely had more than enough room for the two of them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:24 am
"Its wonderful!" He squealed in delight. Their presidential suite had an 18th century, aristocratic antique feel to it; soft creme colors complimented Victorian furniture. Their sitting room was marvelous, fully equipped with two sofas and two chairs with a round mahogany table in between. As Faye moved upstairs he noted their marble bathroom that was very spacious. Its jacuzzi tub was very wide, as if meant for two people. The bedroom was also very impressive! Who knew people made beds that big?:

"Enjoy your stay." Antonio said, as Faye came back downstairs. The couple said their thank yous watching the bellhop depart:
"...So what do you want to do?" the baker asked his husband as he started to roll his luggage up the stairs.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 pm
Ducan looked out the window at the city stretched far in front of them, just begging to be visited.

"What say we take a little tour of Venice?" he said, knowing that Faye would agree immediately.

He was especially glad that he had bought a memory disk with enough space for almost 200 photos in his digital camera. Faye would no doubt be clicking away if he knew him.

"Of course, I could probably start to unpack first as well," he said, zipping open is suitcase and putting it all in the giant walk-in closet they had.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 am
"Oooh I can't wait!" Faye started to unpack his clothes as well. Humming some song he heard on the plane, he got half way through his suitcase before collapsing on a little sofa. The baby wasn't allowing his energy to stay up for a period of time: "Whew!" he huffed, rubbing his belly: "Ducan, your son is trying to make me sleepy!"

The baker decided to look through the photos on their camera, getting rid of the random ones of the sky and keeping the ones of Ducan sleeping. His husband was utterly adorable. Of course he wouldn't see those until the baby was born. His cell beeped, Kikyo had sent him a text message of names from the men in her family:

"Oh, Mother sends her love and plenty of Japanese names." Faye voiced: "Takehiko...Masayoshi...Fumio..."

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 pm
"Now now, there will be plenty of time to sleep tonight," Ducan said, bending down to kiss his husband's nose. "And is our first day of our honeymoon the best time to think of names for the baby?"

He finished putting all of his clothes in the wardrobe, then sat down on the bed with a puff of air blowing out of his cheeks. He turned to Faye and smiled. "Although if you are really exhausted, then you can take a nap and we can go exploring later. It's up to you, love. But look at the sun!" He turned his head to the open window where a bright sky was shining down upon the canal city. "It's so beautiful right now! We don't know if it will last!"

He pulled some tourist pamphlets out of his bag and flipped through them, trying to decide where would be the closest places to visit today. There were so many things to see in Venice!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:25 pm
"No, no, I want to go sightseeing rightaway." Faye helped his husband in picking out some tourists sights today: "We should visit the Pizzia San Marco today, Dukey! It says here there is loads to do. There's the Giardini Gardens, Saint Mark's Basilica and the Grand Canal. Do you want to do that?" Faye was very excited, he had heard so many things about Venice's beauty.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:40 am
"Alright then." Ducan used a pencil to trace a route to get to the piazza from their hotel. "I think we can get there on foot, which is great! We can take in the sights of Venice while we walk."

He folded the map in his pocket and stood up, helping Faye to his feet. "Let's go," he said excitedly.

The two descended into the lobby and were out of the hotel doors in no time. They were ready to begin exploring the wondrous city in one of the most beautiful countries in Europe.

Ducan was marveling at all the red-tiled rooftops and the olden-styles of the houses. It was easy to let himself be plunged into eighteenth-century Venice, thinking of the carnival and the festival of masks, not to mention all the delicious pasta he could eat!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff