Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:08 pm
patch99329

Maybe she...um...thought it was just a pretty hammer? ninja
Or perhaps I'm just grasping at straws to try and justify the action xd
Actually- she's just a flaming idiot who is going to have her arse handed to her by Vor.

That's okay though. She earned it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:29 pm
Joined a new guild about faeries. Currently regretting it. Alot.

'I am a pixie under the terrible influence of glamoure so as to not be captured by my hunters. There are still a large amount of vengeful Unseelie fey intent on shedding my blood. So for the time being, my name is Ashleigh (my fey name is Adrianne), I'm a 5'4" freshman, brunette, with blue eyes, and not very many friends (safety reasons). '

'I am a fairy...I was reborn here on Earth to be safe from people who are after me and the power I have....but its kinda not fun now since they have found me....I am the Princess of Airlight...and the True-blood Princess of Maureen...alot of people don't believe me....but as long as I believe in myself and my powers, no one can stop me...Oh yeah by the way...my name is Robin(Real Name aka Earth Name is Ashley) '  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:51 pm
patch99329

'I am a pixie under the terrible influence of glamoure so as to not be captured by my hunters. There are still a large amount of vengeful Unseelie fey intent on shedding my blood. So for the time being, my name is Ashleigh (my fey name is Adrianne), I'm a 5'4" freshman, brunette, with blue eyes, and not very many friends (safety reasons). '

'I am a fairy...I was reborn here on Earth to be safe from people who are after me and the power I have....but its kinda not fun now since they have found me....I am the Princess of Airlight...and the True-blood Princess of Maureen...alot of people don't believe me....but as long as I believe in myself and my powers, no one can stop me...Oh yeah by the way...my name is Robin(Real Name aka Earth Name is Ashley) '
Ummm... can we at least hope it is a RPG guild?

Heh. Metakin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:52 pm
TeaDidikai

I'm sorry.....it's not crying  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:38 pm
patch99329
TeaDidikai

I'm sorry.....it's not crying
Well, Mr. Darks will abound in the lives of those with little to no direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:20 am
patch99329

'I am a pixie under the terrible influence of glamoure so as to not be captured by my hunters. There are still a large amount of vengeful Unseelie fey intent on shedding my blood. '

This sounds like it comes straight out of White Wolf games. If my brother were right next to me, I could ask him what its called, but there is a game that involves fairys and stuff.

On further note, I would want to join and say I was a Grel Hunter. (Kudos to anyone who guesses where this comes from)  

jaden kendam

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:49 am
Jaden, it is Changeling. My favorite game.

I played Capi, a Satyr historian. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:56 am
patch99329

Has anyone pointed out to these two that if they were really in such danger, and if they were really intelligent enough to be such important creatures, they'd have the brains not to reveal their sooper sekrit magyckkal mystykkle sooooper speshul identities on the internet, where anyone in the entire universe can read their posts?

I mean really. That's like posting on a forum for the FBI's Most Wanted list and saying you're criminal X who's been wanted for years and you're currently hiding out so the cops won't find you. A-duh. Morons with a need to feel special, ugh. It isn't a true special secret identity if people don't know about it and think I'm awesome!  

Sivirs

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:32 pm
Todays installation of bullshit.

Ack again, an article peppered with mis-information. Same guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:29 am
Nuri

I never played Changeling, although the story teller did have my malkavian meet one, dont remember which kind, and well, let us just say that the other players were not amused.  

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 am
patch99329

I noticed that the person named alysia aka tigerlilly says she is a wiccan celtic recon witch.

What the hell does that mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:15 am
jaden kendam
patch99329

I noticed that the person named alysia aka tigerlilly says she is a wiccan celtic recon witch.

What the hell does that mean?

There is an option on the profile where you select what path you follow, and she has picked wiccan, witch and celtic recon. So she probrably relates herself to celtic wicca. xD
For example, mine says 'other witch' as in witch and other (my path is traditional witch craft and it's not on the list *sniffle*).

It's a nice community but you get idiots sometimes. This guy and others like him don't help. He uses big technical sounding words and writes alot, so much that people don't notice the s**t.  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:39 am
Nuri

Met Hubby playing an Eshu. He waved a dead snake at me and the rest is history!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:46 pm
patch99329
(my path is traditional witch craft and it's not on the list *sniffle*)
What, Shamanism, the oldest religion upon which all others are based, the Only Real Traditional Witchcraft, isn't on the list? wink  

Henry Dorsett Case

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:11 am
Henry Dorsett Case
patch99329
(my path is traditional witch craft and it's not on the list *sniffle*)
What, Shamanism, the oldest religion upon which all others are based, the Only Real Traditional Witchcraft, isn't on the list? wink

Alas! I don't think it is xd

Oh ******** off now.
Did anyone notice in that guys 'dislikes' he put 'people who say wicca is 50 years old and invented by gardner' stare  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games