Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warpath227

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Greetings everyone! I am Raphael Russo, Neo - Victorian and a relatively new player to Warhammer 40k. I came across Warhammer 40k through stories my friends have told me and observation of their matches. At the time I was playing Magic: The Gathering alot and then I ended up switching to Warhammer 40k and have been loving it ever since. I play Ultramarines, but it wasn't my first choice. I've been playing 40k for about 5 months now and I can field about 2000 points. I'm always open to new people and players, so please comment or message me if you have any questions. Thank you. Cheerio! wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 am
Hello everyone! I am resubmitting my introductions again, as my last one was...wow...way back in 2009. It's on pg 64 if you are interested in reviewing the archives. Sadly there wasn't much.

However, this time around I just wanted to say hello (again) and I will try to post more regularly. ^_^
I am in the US military and I enjoy reading from the Black Library, playing Dawn of War and Spacemarine, as well as trying to build an army for the tabletop...though it is hard to do this in Japan.

What else...Oh, I am currently reading Titanicus, by Dan Abnett.

So, yeah, that's about it.
May the Omnissiah watch over us.

Oh! and I will try to use the Guild chat as often as I can ^_^  

Omega724

The ONLY mental one

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:51 pm
i am me i play 40000 and just blood islands so i am starting fantacy to
my spelling is horible
i play space marines and am still thinking about who to play for fantacy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:59 pm
Hello my new freinds. I am Howlerd, But id perfer to be called Howl. I play 40k and afew other games.. but no fantasy. I will be posting ym army lists, pictures of my army... and just plane chatting with you people XP  

HowlPhilinish

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Staplehead78

4,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:35 am
Hey there. Greater Good here!

Been playing 40k for a little over 6 months, and have spent way too much money. (Haven't we all)

I have known about 40k for a long time. My first exposure was, obviously the space marines, but it was the Tau that caught my eye the most. I am a sucker for rail cannons, and when I learned the awesome hammerheads also feature the most powerful tank gun in the game which is also a rail cannon, I was sold. I had no intention of actually playing the game, but i wanted the models. It wasnt until 2009 when i finally baught my first Tau model, a Crisis suit, and shortly after some Fire Warriors. About a year later, I bought a Hammerhead (Money problems for a while) and about a month later I played my first 500 point game. Since that time I can now field over 2000 points of Tau and have also started expanding their influenced to include some Blood Angels. (Say what you will, Tau lore made it possible =P)

Looking forward to chat with you all!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:35 am
34, old time veteran gamer since long in the misty days of TSR.

I don't play Fantasy or 40k proper (disposable income doesn't allow it), but I am a rabid connesuir of the specialty games that they spawned. I've commanded Squat (remember THEM?!) Grand Artillery phalanxes in Epic Scale, dwarven ironclads and submarines in Man O War, a band of stylish Escher gang bangers in Necromunda, ram-heavy death machines in Gorkamorka, rage filled Witch Hunters in Mordheim, and Iron Hand marines in the corridors of Space Hulk and Space Crusade.

My current focus is, of course, now turned back to the sea with Dreadfleet.  

GunsmithKitten

Aged Lunatic

kmarote

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:05 am
Hey everyone, Love the lore. been playing for about a year but reading the books and playing the computer games for 4 years now.
sill the best table top game ever in my mind.
i play Chaos Legions,(Iron warriors and Thousand sons) Grey Knights, and Space Marines(Blood Ravens). twisted
looking forward to my new Chaos Codex(in like a million years) dramallama
I also play the RP Dark Millenia and death wing. crying so fun  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm
I have absolutely no idea if I've introduced myself before, I really am bad when it comes to Guilds.

I'd like to say that I'm a veteran tabletop gamer from third edition rules, having played the game since around 2002 or 2003, can no longer remember; as well as having read some books and played most if not all of the Dawn of War games, and recently the Space Marine Game.

In table top, my primary army is Tau Empire in my own custom color scheme (though said army has been on a loosing streak for the past month). I have also experimented with Biel Tan Eldar and Tyranids, and have recently begun to build up a Blood Raven Space Marine army.  

Pilan

Masque of Rationale

Dapper Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 pm
I might have introduced myself earlier, but I don't remember... ha...

I'm the Dream Warden. I played Tau when I first started, moved over to Space Marines after that, and I now have a Dark Eldar army.

I've won a few tournies with my Dark Eldar. I found that the Dark Eldar reminded me of Hellraiser, which made me want to play them.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:49 pm
Well, what should I say about myself. I'm a 10 year veteran of Warhammer Fantasy, and in the past couple of years I have been focussing on Warhammer 40K. I have a Dark Elves army for Fantasy, and with 40K, I have a small Space Marine strike force, and I'm working on an army of Sisters of Battle to use for a few games and to use as a change of pace.

I do have the occasional habit of starting one army, and then buying box sets of other armies at the same time just to keep the gaming hobby alive.

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 pm
Hey all. Some of you definitely already know me because of my husband, but for the rest of y'all, I'm Ashley, or ArletaMagic, or AM. I'll even answer to "Hey You."

I've finally been sucked into the WH40K thing by Mac and DE, and I'm starting my first army with the SoB, and I'm actually enjoying more than the art aspect of it. smile

Anyway, I'm through with being formal smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:47 am
Greetings all. in Blaise and have been collecting warhammer for going on ten years now. I play ultramarines, space wolves and gray knights. I have recently started a bretonnian army and would love to get tips on that.

I also enjoy sports. hunting. and reading. Leading me to find Caiphas Cain.

I would be very interested to get involved with any of the current or future Rod on the guild. if you need a body, let me know.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ociluce

Perfect Raider

9,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:53 pm
I'm Ociluce... and I've been a WH40K addict since 2008.

~Crickets chirp~

We're not doing this like an intervention? Aw, I had a speech planned and everything!

Anyway, I got into WH40K due to the art. I saw the 4th Edition rulebook back in 2005 and fell in love. I didn't start playing the game until 2008, but didn't become a regular player until 2010. I play Space Marines, Necrons, and Imperial Guard, though it's been a while since I played the latter army.

I've been a Guild member since... gosh, I don't remember. I haven't done anything here until the writing contest was announced. Now that it's drawn me out of lurking, I'm going to try to be more active.

See you around!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:32 pm
hi i am Matt, thou here id prefer Matoh, or Hebimaru.... ive been playing 40 k since 98, when a friend introduced me to it. Started w my first love, the Blood Angels and now i ve created my own Legion/Chapter.... that shall remain unknown XD

i am no longer a very active player, i love converting and painting thou. I am a martial artist who has studied different arts over the past 17 yrs or so and since gettin back into training in 06, its my major preoccupation... I also have a daughter on the way due July-ish, minis and babies don t mix lol

i love the mythos of the 40k universe and have a ridiculously accurate memory, so as far as the fluff(story line) i can keep up with any convo...
actual game rules and rolls.... eh not so much, i still need the cards and sheets lol

im an imperial, but............

LET THE GALAXY BURN!!!!!!!!!!  

Hebikage Matoh

Anxious Avenger

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items