Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:32 pm
Shizankoff
Saint-Saens
I love your locking phrase oggy: "Teh LOCKED!"
xd

we need to make a locking phrase for saens (hey were kinda allmost on topic!)

Just don't steal mine. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:51 pm
(So totally off topic but I don't care)
I realized I hate selling stuff. And it's the fact that I'm attached to said so item (as what I'm trying to sell is an item I have two of) it's just having to deal with greedy gaians (well all gaians are greedy) but I don't know. I've been trying to start a shop ALL DAY but never could start it. I'm such a wuss. crying TOMORROW is another day. (I can magane one of the top 15 most popular guilds on gaia but I can't start my own shop in the exchange . . . odd)  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:02 pm
Masquanade
I realized I hate selling stuff. And it's the fact that I'm attached to said so item (as what I'm trying to sell is an item I have two of) it's just having to deal with greedy gaians (well all gaians are greedy) but I don't know. I've been trying to start a shop ALL DAY but never could start it. I'm such a wuss. crying TOMORROW is another day. (I can magane one of the top 12 most popular guilds on gaia but I can't start my own shop in the exchange . . . odd)

lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:08 pm
Saint-Saens
Masquanade
I realized I hate selling stuff. And it's the fact that I'm attached to said so item (as what I'm trying to sell is an item I have two of) it's just having to deal with greedy gaians (well all gaians are greedy) but I don't know. I've been trying to start a shop ALL DAY but never could start it. I'm such a wuss. crying TOMORROW is another day. (I can magane one of the top 15 most popular guilds on gaia but I can't start my own shop in the exchange . . . odd)

lol
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I SOLD AN ITEM! THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY! I'm such a big girl now. whee  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:14 pm
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

lol
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I SOLD AN ITEM! THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY! I'm such a big girl now. whee

*gives Masq a birthday cake* Good for you! whee

We're in the top 15? Where's it say that, in the captain's guild? And who's number 1?

edit: I just realized that if my sister gets her Pita-Ten guild off the ground, I'll be able to eavesdrop in the captain's guild. Maybe I'll donate to her after all . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:53 am
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
Saint-Saens
Masquanade

lol

*gives Masq a birthday cake* Good for you! whee

We're in the top 15? Where's it say that, in the captain's guild? And who's number 1?

edit: I just realized that if my sister gets her Pita-Ten guild off the ground, I'll be able to eavesdrop in the captain's guild. Maybe I'll donate to her after all . . .

Uh on the guild registry actually. (If you go to guilds on the map and then click on search) They're bascially listed by the most "popular" but there are three deciding factors- member count, guild account, and posts count. Like the secret society has like 7 members but like 5 million gold in their account- therefore they're on the front page. We'll never be number 1 as that's those poll guilds (sorry excuses for guilds I say . . . but you didn't hear me say that) and then the yaoi guild is right under the two poll ones. (Or at least last time I checked- i could be wrong)

edit: the guild captains guild ain't all that special. mostly it's like this admin thread . . . but they were don't get off topic. It's mostly glitches and problems- people looking for affilates or having problems making their guild "popular." Every now and then you'll get an interesting conversation up about new guild features, glitches, etc.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:54 am
And the only way to get into that guild is to be a Captain of some other guild, right? Just checking to make sure I understand "the system". Also, I may start my own guild when I get the money (4.4k to go... ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:46 am
iOggy
And the only way to get into that guild is to be a Captain of some other guild, right? Just checking to make sure I understand "the system". Also, I may start my own guild when I get the money (4.4k to go... ninja )

yep 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:48 am
Quote:
Music is universal...Let's make it eternal?

Anyways I was thinking about doing a guild newspaper. Any thoughts? Comments? Concerns?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:11 pm
OOOH I"LL HELP!!!!!!!!

I'll do the drum corps section ^_^  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:21 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
OOOH I"LL HELP!!!!!!!!

I'll do the drum corps section ^_^
whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:51 pm
Masquanade
Quote:

Anyways I was thinking about doing a guild newspaper. Any thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

I'm not sure what the point would be. What would go in it?  

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:12 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
Quote:

articles- from music and band to even gaia news
even a crossword puzzle or so  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:13 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade
Quote:

articles- from music and band to even gaia news
even a crossword puzzle or so

thats a good idea, and maby we can do updates and contest information  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:15 pm
Definetly sounds like a blast! I'd be glad to help, on what aspect, though?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games