Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:07 pm
Iaffrette moved, gently coming Kazus hair back out of his face "I will try and bring some medicine down later...and bandages..."

"Iaffrette, get out of the cell." Monas voice carried from the door. She walked in, grabbing Jenchos shoulder and pulling him away from the cell bars. "He is not dead. Magnus is trying to rile you up."

Iaffrette looked over her shoulder at Moma, frowning before turning back to Kazu, kissing his forehead. "I will come back as soon as i can." She squeezed his hand before moving to her feet and leaving the cell, watching her mother carefully.

Mona sighed, and gestured toward the door. "Both of you need to leave. Lord Lioh has requested that Kazu be moved the the pit, to fight against another soul by the name of Able Mieure." She said evenly, keeping an eye on Kazu.

Neko tensed, her hair snd fur prickling and her ears going back as she heard the voice. She sat up and looked over at the shadow. "********. Off" she growled, staring at Ayames shadow. She moved her hand, attempting to rip the shadows away from the woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:16 pm
Jen stared at Mona and grabbed her hand. “ Please, Please put him in with a different soul. Anyone but Able. You don’t understand what Able will donto him Mona. Please. “ Jen said staring at her. “ or lie and tel Lioh his dead but please...” Jen said trying to stay calm.

Kazu smiles from the kiss and gripped Iaffrettes Hand tightly for a second before letting go. He laid there and hearing his fathers name forced his eyes open and pushed himself to his knees and hand and slowly struggled to stand up and was shaking. He didn’t look well at all. He moved to take a step forward and caught himself and fell back to his knees shaking. “ a...second chance..to kill Able...” He mumbled laughing slightly and puked again and this time it was vile and blood. The infection from the lack of wing was hitting him hard.

Moving the woman held the doll up and held it tight. “ Remeber, I still have my Kuroneko Dollie” She said and stepped out of the shadows, her body seemed slightly off, slightly rotten almost. She smiled and held her hand out. “ I even have a gift for Hiei. Rest well tonight because your true nightmares are coming.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:35 pm
Iaffrettes eyes went wide. "Mother no, not with Able." She stated. It wasnt a request.

Mona turned to face them both, anger flashing across her face. "You two talk as if i have a choice in this. I understand your concern, but you also need to understand that I work for Lord Lioh, and do as he says. If i do not, my daughters life and my own are forfeit. Now, go home, both of you. Now!" She demanded.

Iaffrette narrowed her eyes, glaring at Mona a moment before taking Jens hand and turning to leave with Jen. "Come on. We need to plan."

Mona waited, watching them both leave before walking up to Kazus cell and setting a glass bottle of some kind of red liquid down inside for him to drink. "Something to boost your energy. Hopefully help you feel better."

Neko winced, giving a cry of pain as the doll was squeezed. She'd forgotten about that trinket. "******** you...Just leave us alone. This body isnt yours!" She snapped, breathing heavy as she fought the rising sense of panic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:45 pm
Jen stared at Mona before Taking Iaffrettes band and going to leave. He headed up the stairs with her and glanced at her. “ let’s head back to your place. It’s late they won’t put him in the pit till tomorrow morning.” He said looking at her.

Kazu shifted shaking and stared at Mona and then the red drink and forced himself to crawl toward it. He shot it back and laid down again and stared at her. He was scared, not of his wounds but being put in with Able. He shifted there and laid there in his cell covered in blood and vomit from his infection. “ At this rate, you’ll be doing this on your own.” He said staring at her.

Ayame laughed again and stopped gripping the puppet. “ Will see you soon. Neko.” She said and vanished. She was gone just like that.

Hiei heard the yelling and gripped his chest sitting up and breathing deeply and looked at Neko and sucked in some air. “ What happen? Are you okay? You scared my half to death what’s going on?” He asked trying to make up.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:03 pm
Mona chuckled. "I am sure those two will be back with something to help. I wish there was more i could do now, but i have to go figure out a way to smuggle you a weapon tomorrow."

Iaffrette walked, shoulders tensed, hands clenched. Looking ready to hit something, or someone. "We need to get him out, or get him something, anything to help him out tomorrow." She muttered, trying to think. "Jencho...what do we do? If we get him out, my mothers in danger and Lioh and Magnus will hunt us all down."

Neko coughed, a hand gripping her chest getting her breath back now that the doll wasn't being squeezed. She took a couple deep breaths and shook her head. "Sorry...it was just....Ayame was here..." she explained between breaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:11 pm
By the next Morning, Kazu was standing in the pit. His cargo pants covered in blood and he was in bare feet. His tank top ripped off his body with cuts all over his body looking super sick. He moved wobbling staring at Able who was in chains. The young silver bat closed his eyes and took a step forward and puked away from the infection before he wobbled more.

Able laughed and ripped as his chains, the other silver bat had a twisted face and part of his body was black and his eyes glowing red with fang. " Come here you little ********, I'm going to rip you apart Kazuhiro."

Lioh and Magnus where both sitting up high staring at the pit. " This is amazing." Magnus said with a smirk on his face and stared at the issue at hand. " Enjoy it, He won't last after this." Lioh said with a smile. " Will have to work on getting rid of Jencho as well soon, before he finds out." Magnus said looking at Lioh. They glanced toward Mona for a second before talking again.

Jen was sitting at the other side of the pit with Mona and frowned. " We can't do anything, I paid the Pit master though, his giving Kazu is Berserk drug and a weapon to fight with." Jen said and sighed. " But I couldn't do anything else."

Hiei hadn't fallen asleep again last night, he was to worried about Neko. He was just laying in bed staring at the shadow that was now gone. He looked at her and rubbed his eyes. " Are you alright? I know you had a bad night." He said and slowly sat up and rubbed his naked chest, he still felt bad. He glanced toward the room around again. " Once I feel like walking around I'll put a seal in the bedroom. It will stop her from coming in." He mumbled. " Was it just her?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:34 pm
Iaffrette sat closer to the pit, hands gripping the edge of the stone bench she sat on, staring down into the pit. She hadnt bothered to look up at Lioh and Magnus, or back Jen and her Mother. From where she sat Kazus back was to her, but she had a better shot at Able if she needed to take it. "Gods below...I've lost my mind for even considering this..." she mumbled to herself.

Mona stood, arms crossed as she watched the pit. "I slipped him a dagger earlier, so we'll see how this plays out. Im more concerned with his sickness." She pointed out. "I hope he is stronger than he currently looks."

Neko was sitting up in bed, arms crossed, eyes closed, and completely awake. "Its fine...i should of known killing Able would bring her out from under her rock." She pointed out, sounding tired. She hadnt slept either. "She said "we" a lot so no, i dont think shes alone."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:43 pm
Jen looked toward Mona and then back to the Pit. Far enough that Magnus and Lioh couldn't hear them talking and vice versa. He shifted and crossed his arms. " I don't know what you and Kazu have planned. But I can tell it's something." Jen said looking toward her and back at Kazu. " And in this state, with the infection from his wings. No He won't be able to handle this. Able will rip him apart but then again I've seen him almost close to a OD and still take on an A class demon."

Kazu shifted and moved falling into the ground and curled up into a ball for a few minutes. It was just enough time to secertly shoot up the bersker drug and also a few others he had managed to get from the pit room. He leaned his head back taking a deep breath before pushing himself up and swayed.

It was only moments for the chains came off Able and the older Silver bat was at him. Attacking and punchy and slashing and Kazu was stumbling to dodge for now, he took a few great hits and slammed into the pit wall shaking before getting back up and running toward Able after he felt his drugs kick in. He moved ripping the dagger from his cargo pants pocket and went to slash at him. Able and Kazu fighting none stop, blood flying everywhere. At one point Able had his hand around Kazu's throat and starting to grip it tigher. " I'm going to kill you."

Hiei moved and put a seal on the door before he moved and laid back down pulling Neko back with him. " Try to nap, an hour at most. That seal won't let anyone in or out. Let's try to get some sleep in and then will deal with this." He said, he knew how tired the woman was and he was just as tired due to his heart hurting again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:21 pm
Mona tensed a bit as Jen mentioned knowing something was up. "If we were, it would be in your best interest to ignore it, Jencho. And to stay far away from here as you can til i tell you its safe to come back." She said flatly, not looking at him, instead keeping her eyes on the pit. Her expression was like stone, not showing the fact that she was very nervous about the goings on of the pit.

Iaffrette was having a slightly harder time keeping her composure. Her claws dug into the stone bench, enough that a couple had cracked a bit. She flinched as Able caught Kazu by the throat, looking ready to jump to her feet and down in the pit. "Kazu!" She leaned forward, trying to see better.

Neko let out a breath, nodding quietly before lying with her head on his shoulder and hugging him a bit. "Im sorry. Youre not suppose to be worrying anx stressing over things right now..." she apologized, ears sagging a but out of concern.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:20 pm
Jen crossed his arms staring at the pit and sighed. “ Can we do anything to stop this? His going to ******** die if we keep this up.” Jen said staring st the fight and gripped his arm. “ I’m gonna go sit with Iaffrette and make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid.” He mumbled and turned to leave. He showed back up with Iaffrette and sat down crossing his arm. “ you okay?”

Kazu snarled and struggled with the hand around his throat before he let out a cry and gripped his fathers hand. He moved screaming as the nails went through his throat. Seconds later Able moved and took a chunk out of his shoulder.

The young silver back screamed before laughing and pulling away and pulling the dagger from his pocket and stabbing his father in the face, right in the eye and smirked. “ get ********, the drug kicked in.” Kazu snarled as his skin started show silver scales and his fangs got longer. His eyes seemed to change more wild like as he ran and started trying to rip Able apart, at the same time though Kazu was bleeding badly and he was ignoring that and the sickness in his body. He finally got a hold of Able and bit into his throat ripping it out and covered in blood looking toward Lioh and Magnus and swallowed the flesh. He smiled and moved standing up and looked around.

Hiei moved closing his eyes and tried to get comfy. “ don’t apologize, just sleep.” He mumbled still really tired.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:53 pm
Mona moved, dropping her arms and walking around the stands to stand by Lioh and Magnus, arms folded behind her back, scimitar on her hip. "Enjoying the show, my lord?" She asked, still watching as Able ripped a chunk out of Kazus shoulder. She made a mental note to pay off one of the medical staff to check on him later.

Iaffrette gripped Jens hand, squeezing tightly as she watched, shaking a bit as she kept herself seated. "I can not sit here and do nothing... i can not sit here and watch him be torn apart and do nothing." She spoke through gritted teeth, but she didn't look away. She was still watching as Kazu ripped Ables throat out with his teeth. It was a small relief given how hurt he was. "If i do something stupid....cover me?"

Mona raised a brow, watching Jazu rip out Ables throat. "He'd make a good repeat candidate to bring in a crowd." She suggested. "The crowd is enjoying the show."

Neko nodded, closing her eyes and relaxing against Hiei. "Thanks Hot Stuff..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:05 pm
Lioh crossed his arms watching the fight and frowned. " I'm a little upset that this Kazuhiro didn't die. Very sad. But you are right everyone else seems to enjoy watching the Fight. . . You can remove him from the pit and have another fight set up tomorrow" Lioh said glancing at Mona. " I want him to be in the pit every day." Lioh added.

Magnus shifted and was swaying, shaking and his eyes seemed off. Something seemed off with the Prince for sure. He moved getting up and leaving right away. He wasn't going to talk to Mona or Lioh. He had to go.

Kazu moved licking the blood off his finger and knelt down and ripped another few parts off Able to eat the flesh. It was going to help him heal. He looked around at the people watching him and ripped out another large chunk of his father's skin and shoved it in his mouth and stood up walking around the arena. He was still bleeding and wasn't looking hot but at least the feeding was helping him. He stared at everyone before he finally dropped on the ground and laid there shaking.

Jen moved standing up and glanced toward Iaffrette and nodded " I'll do anything for you. Your my best friend and my partner." Jen said and twisted staring at Kazu who was on the ground. " Kazy....get up...get up.." He mumbled and gripped her hand. "Whats your plan?" Jen asked.

Hiei moved rolling over and pulled Neko close into him and nuzzled into her. " No one will break that seal on the door. So for my sake. Go the ******** to sleep." He mumbled into her neck and lightly kissed it after.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:28 pm
Mona gave a nod. "Of course my Lord, i will make preparations now." She bowed and turned to leave, watching Magnus stalk off soon after. She watched him a moment letting him gain some distance before going to follow him.

Iaffrette took a breath, holding it for a moment and watching Kazu. "Im making it up as I go. Keep me covered. And keep yourself safe. Meet me at our campsite in the woods tonight. We'll figure it out then..." she moved, getting to her feet and moving quickly to hop down in the put, wings open. She landed in a crouch next to Kazu, wings moving to cover both of them. "Im getting you out of here." She explained, getting him up and his good arm over her shoulder before giving a heavy flap of her wings and lifting both of them up, higher and out of the pit.

Neko nodded, taking a deep breath and quickly falling asleep as Hiei held her. It was hard not to feel safe with holding her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:54 pm
Lioh stared at the scene infront of him and snarled. " What the ******** is this? Mona! What is your daughter ******** doing down there?" Lioh yelled and stared at the scene as it happened.

Magnus moved walking down from the pit and stopped in a corner and sat there shoving a needle into his arm, he chuckled and closed his eyes. The only thing different was the blackness taking over his arm as he was shaking. He seemed very off as well.

Jen moved swinging his arm to the side trying to cause fire to explode around them. He moved causing the fire and smoke to fill the pit, just enough to give Iaffrette and Kazu time to leave.

Kazu groaned and gripped onto Iaffrette and forced his eyes open. He was cold and sweaty, He was covered in blood and he wasn't okay at all. He shifted gripping onto Iaffrette and looked toward her. " ******** Red, You should of left me there...this is gonna put a damper on the plan." He mumbled quietly and moved putting his bad hand up to his mouth feeling sick again and gripped her tightly.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:14 pm
Iaffrette opened her wings further, catching the updraft from Jenchos fire and riding it higher up, holding tightly to Kazu as she flew up and away from the pit, heading toward the border. "What plan?"

Mona turned, hearing the shouting and jogging back up the walkway to the pit in time to see Iaffrette lifting Kazu up and out. "Iaffrette! What are you doing?!" She shouted. A damper on the plan was an understatement. Jogging over, she grabbed Jencho by the elbow. "Don't. You are putting yourself in danger if you help her  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games