Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng

ALRIGHT

*LOUDLY TAPS PAPERS ON DESKTOP*

TODAY IS OFFICIALLY BOSS APPRECIATION DAY

NOW EVERYONE GET OVER HERE AND TELL ME HOW AMAZING I AM

THIS a** AIN'T GONNA KISS ITSELF

possible raise for most flattering comment.

also omg this user name
i didn't expect it to save, this was just gonna be the first of my "put in different things until it accepts something" xD

Oh! Mister Tseng... when did you get here... ( ̄ ▽ ̄) gaia_sakura
why just now cB~

Oh good then we didn't miss anything...
...well I don't think you missed anything either...!
Well unless you find anything Reno's up to worth missing.
Marshmallow, Sir?
er...?
*ahem*
marshmallows?

Like... the food? Or sweets, I guess sweatdrop
why are u all eating marshmallows instead of working? stare reno is behind this, isn't he? * whips out clipboard and takes notes * "eating marshmallows instead of working." *scribble* emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 pm
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

Now I am curious about this OC / sephiroth clone...
Your mission is to draw this. -point-

https://dannycam.deviantart.com/gallery/25759560/Final-Fantasy-VII-and-Kingdom-Hearts

=O I like. Definitely not a failed one as far as clones go. -nod-
he had his own comic series, but i didn't finish it, and then deleted it. he started out as an rp character with my irl friend, he was originally a genesis clone just so we could make fun of genesis lololol. but then he like, evolved, and we all really liked him and stuff, so i was like, geneis is dumb so imma make him a clone of seph so he'll be linked to the original game...

and then went further than that, technically he's "number 1" who appears at costa del sol and gold saucer, and he's the one who throws the destruct materia at cloud

all good times but ;;"
i dun do anything with him anymore ;;"
we used to celebrate his b-day every year, his colors are neon green and black, so we'd get like, bright green cookies and stuff since his b-day happens to be just before st patty's...

it was this month, march 13 i think... but i decided not to do that anymore cuz i don't use him now nad its just sad to remember this character i dont use and yeh...

i thought it'd be better to focus on the ones i'm still using... ;;"

he had a whole story behind him and stuff but i'm just not into ff7 enough to work with him right now ;^;~

-Shoves you back into the world of FFVII- GET INTO IT.

For me, I never left, everyone else just seemed to. And now that I have been replaying the game for the 2634th time.... into it even more.

I've never been good at OC types. Give me a character that I can wrap my head around with some what of a story, and I can jump into them.

Though to be fair, any day is a good day for cookies man.

Maybe one of these years you can revamp his story and make a fic out of it with Riku. Hell see if Riku will insert him into one of his even...
he was going to be in riku's alien story that he didn't finish

i have a small collection of things i adore, and i cycle around from this to that to another, and used to Rp with all of them at once and do crossovers and such. we're doing this big project on da with ygo and that's where all my attention is at the moment. to be honest i find myself forgetting things about kh and ff7 ;;" usually though when i've been away from something long enough to kinda forget it a little, i can go back to it and it's new all over again and "ah, i forgot this happened!" and so on and so forth

i don't grow out of my favorite stuff forever, i always eventually wander back to them. ff7 is just on hiatus for me at the moment cuz i am sooo in love with my ygo people right now, ah ;A;  

Kaiba-Muffin

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:03 pm
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
PokeyHeadedBastard
Riku the Dark Pancake

User Image

TOTAL MARKET VALUE: 40,569p

Baby Grande
Sainte Ciel: Agape
Black GBI Agent Suit
Black and Silver Forehead Jewel
Fanged Regalia
Dark Conductor
His Darkness
Requiem of Dreams
Astra: Printer Paper Airplanes
Cheerful Holly
Paint Whiz
Only After My Dark Whisktea

Lol, that's funny.

It took him forever to find legs he liked for a low price and then he realized he had to go through that process all over again for a gun + face ( or eyes ) + hair + maybe arms and he was like Nope. And he quit, lol.

XDDD Poor Sora. But it seems Tseng accurately portrays how Sora is feeling. -snickers-

At the time, that was pretty accurate, lmao.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:08 pm
TurkReno

For me, I never left, everyone else just seemed to. And now that I have been replaying the game for the 2634th time.... into it even more.

I've never been good at OC types. Give me a character that I can wrap my head around with some what of a story, and I can jump into them.

Though to be fair, any day is a good day for cookies man.

>>yaaasssss emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira <<

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:10 pm
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
why just now cB~

Marshmallow, Sir?
er...?
*ahem*
marshmallows?

why are u all eating marshmallows instead of working? stare reno is behind this, isn't he? * whips out clipboard and takes notes * "eating marshmallows instead of working." *scribble* emotion_donotwant

redface L-lunch...?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:39 pm
Need an idea for a hair style like Irvine from FFVIII... Any ideas?  

Ensign Lewis

Versatile Bloodsucker

6,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:39 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

>> gonk oh no!! I didn't mean to make you mad crying <<
no not at you. at google. * drowns it * >Bc

and ty about my bubbles cB

>>Oh scream FIX IT GOOGLE!!!!! scream emotion_donotwant <<
i still can't get it to work :c i even went and downloaded falsh again and like looked at all the settings and it's set to allow falsh and has gaia added to the safelist and all that and it still just doesn't work. it works on my japanese game that i play but it doesn't work on gaia

>> WTF emotion_donotwant that's REALLLLY something
it just seems like gaia WANTS to make you angry (which wouldn't surprise me, I have to be honest. I think they like to make us cry)<<
a while back they announced chrome was gonna stop supporting flash and i was worried cuz i wouldn't be able to play my jp game anymore, but that one still works. but the animated items and aquariums on gaia stopped working and none of my settings would fix it so i was assuming it didn't work for anyone cuz they stopped supporting it.... so annoying >< *throws chrome*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:42 pm
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

>> gonk oh no!! I didn't mean to make you mad crying <<
no not at you. at google. * drowns it * >Bc

and ty about my bubbles cB

i still can't get it to work :c i even went and downloaded falsh again and like looked at all the settings and it's set to allow falsh and has gaia added to the safelist and all that and it still just doesn't work. it works on my japanese game that i play but it doesn't work on gaia

it just seems like gaia WANTS to make you angry (which wouldn't surprise me, I have to be honest. I think they like to make us cry)<<
a while back they announced chrome was gonna stop supporting flash and i was worried cuz i wouldn't be able to play my jp game anymore, but that one still works. but the animated items and aquariums on gaia stopped working and none of my settings would fix it so i was assuming it didn't work for anyone cuz they stopped supporting it.... so annoying >< *throws chrome*

>>OMG UR AVI THO
I don't use chrome often, TBH, I find it to be more troublesome than firefox<<

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:44 pm
TurkReno

Yeah was making the bottom one in a rush, was more or less just showing off what the hell came to mind when you said 'Sexy Delicate'

Sexy legs? o_o Why am I picturing the item with the legs crossed for female avatars with heels?

*demonstrates le sexy tsenget*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:46 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

>>OMG UR AVI THO
I don't use chrome often, TBH, I find it to be more troublesome than firefox<<
they have roxas's hair in animals size but no sora hair :'c they haveon ehtat's ... kinda close... but the only one that comes in brown, of course they made that one super rare >_>

but aside from that ISN'T IT JUST ADORBS? emotion_kirakira ~  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:48 pm
Ensign Lewis
Need an idea for a hair style like Irvine from FFVIII... Any ideas?
i barely remember what he looked like but i thought ur avi looked like him when i saw it D:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:55 pm
Sora with Wings

Ahhhh, the bubbles are moving!
They're going outside the bowl but omg.
I have no words.
Just.
Ssdlfkjsfd.
-Slides you closer, bowl and all.-

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:58 pm
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

Yeah was making the bottom one in a rush, was more or less just showing off what the hell came to mind when you said 'Sexy Delicate'

Sexy legs? o_o Why am I picturing the item with the legs crossed for female avatars with heels?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF------
You've been busy today, with all these adorable, sexy, things you've made...
Slskdjflsdjflksjdflsjf.
-Casually abducts.-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:01 pm
Riku the Dark Pancake
Mister Tseng
TurkReno

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF------
You've been busy today, with all these adorable, sexy, things you've made...
Slskdjflsdjflksjdflsjf.
-Casually abducts.-
mmmmmmmmm i donno. riku's underage. *wiggles away* <^<  

Kaiba-Muffin

Kaiba-Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:02 pm
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
Elena Chan-chan
Mister Tseng
why just now cB~

Marshmallow, Sir?
er...?
*ahem*
marshmallows?

redface L-lunch...?
it's alright. emotion_donotwant i'm sure YOU were vigilantly on task. this was certainly all reno's fault. certainly.  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games