Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:48 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
Given that I could probably write one massive post containing the actions of all of our characters in one glorious epic battle that would keep you on the edge of your seats? Hell yeah. xD

Dont get too happy Blitz and Niraya, you guys are already doing way more damage in one paragraph than Jasper and Lukas are doing in three to four. Dont want to kill these TOO quickly.

Niraya has slowed the creature down. scorpions IRL tend to move slower when they are cold eventually going to sleep. the only thing Niraya did in terms of damage is stab the creature with her sword and trying to hold on with her one good arm.
And I appreciate it, but Blitz is over here pert'near severing limbs with one hit, bear in mind, these things are chitinous ( Exo Armored) and Ancient as balls, so they are TOUGH

Sorry i’ll ...”CHILL” out with de post,I thought there were parts that were generally weaker than the rest of the chitin,like a joint allowing free movement of the tail,that’s what I thought he was hitting but nvm

Edit:He also took a few hits to break through,a kick with the saw blades,two normal punches to weaken a joint then a full blast punch  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:50 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
Given that I could probably write one massive post containing the actions of all of our characters in one glorious epic battle that would keep you on the edge of your seats? Hell yeah. xD

Dont get too happy Blitz and Niraya, you guys are already doing way more damage in one paragraph than Jasper and Lukas are doing in three to four. Dont want to kill these TOO quickly.

Niraya has slowed the creature down. scorpions IRL tend to move slower when they are cold eventually going to sleep. the only thing Niraya did in terms of damage is stab the creature with her sword and trying to hold on with her one good arm.
And I appreciate it, but Blitz is over here pert'near severing limbs with one hit, bear in mind, these things are chitinous ( Exo Armored) and Ancient as balls, so they are TOUGH

THen dont thow me under it as well. call out Blitz for doing so.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:54 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

Sorry i’ll ...”CHILL” out with de post,I thought there were parts that were generally weaker than the rest of the chitin,like a joint allowing free movement of the tail,that’s what I thought he was hitting but nvm

There are weaker spots, but I wanted us to have a good slamfest. Go ham with Saw boy, gouge deep, tear shred gnash rip slice. its just no fun if we kill these things in two posts, use the encounter to build teamwork, give Blitz some self doubt, " Maybe I cant cut through armor this thick? How do I get through? Wait, I have team. Let us Commence team work, to make the dream work. * Insert lego movie theme* EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. Remember Season one? RWBY vs Nevermore and JNPR vs Death Stalker, they used Everyone's abilites as a team combo to make the kill. We are the best goddamn team in this whole guild, so we might as well show WHY we are the best goddamn team in this whole guild razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:58 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

There are weaker spots, but I wanted us to have a good slamfest. Go ham with Saw boy, gouge deep, tear shred gnash rip slice. its just no fun if we kill these things in two posts, use the encounter to build teamwork, give Blitz some self doubt, " Maybe I cant cut through armor this thick? How do I get through? Wait, I have team. Let us Commence team work, to make the dream work. * Insert lego movie theme* EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

Lol,loved that movie,thing is he’s like 90% making it up as he goes,he won’t consider it long if at all,if punching doesn’t work,punch harder,if that doesn’t work saw blades plus boost.If he were to get orders on the other hand,he’d be good with those since he just has to follow orders

Edit:Are we the best team though?I’m asking cause I haven’t really looked at the other team comps  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:01 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

There are weaker spots, but I wanted us to have a good slamfest. Go ham with Saw boy, gouge deep, tear shred gnash rip slice. its just no fun if we kill these things in two posts, use the encounter to build teamwork, give Blitz some self doubt, " Maybe I cant cut through armor this thick? How do I get through? Wait, I have team. Let us Commence team work, to make the dream work. * Insert lego movie theme* EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

Lol,loved that movie,thing is he’s like 90% making it up as he goes,he won’t consider it long if at all,if punching doesn’t work,punch harder,if that doesn’t work saw blades plus boost.If he were to get orders on the other hand,he’d be good with those since he just has to follow orders

Edit:Are we the best team though?I’m asking cause I haven’t really looked at the other team comps
We are totally best team
dont question it
team jlbn for the god dang win. Were also the only team at Atlas, so that by default makes us the main characters >>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:03 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

We are totally best team
dont question it
team jlbn for the god dang win. Were also the only team at Atlas, so that by default makes us the main characters >>

Lol For the atlas storyline at least.At least until there’s more atlas chars  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

We are totally best team
dont question it

No, were totally main characters  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:21 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

We are totally best team
dont question it

I think your exadurating a little bit.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:29 pm
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

We are totally best team
dont question it

Cmon, you think those Beacon kids are anywhere near as important as we are?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

We are totally best team
dont question it

Well. maybe were better than those Beacon fools. but only time will tell!  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:32 am
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

I mean...i was looking into some of the earlier rp,they handled themselves pretty well in my opinion...but did have trouble with a boarbtusk or whatever those things are called  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:42 am
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

I mean...i was looking into some of the earlier rp,they handled themselves pretty well in my opinion...but did have trouble with a boarbtusk or whatever those things are called

WHATS THAT BOUT BEING BETTER THAN US!? Y-YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE US! ANNUAL VYTAL FESTIVAL! Be best to show up this year...
xp  

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:57 am
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

WHATS THAT BOUT BEING BETTER THAN US!? Y-YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE US! ANNUAL VYTAL FESTIVAL! Be best to show up this year...
xp

FIrstly,i didnt say we were better,in fact i questioned it,second,we probably will show up,third...nice chivalry of a failed knight gif,loved that anime  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:03 am
Lupa Fur
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

xp

FIrstly,i didnt say we were better,in fact i questioned it,second,we probably will show up,third...nice chivalry of a failed knight gif,loved that anime

I know, just having a bit of fun~ xp
And my motivation behind Crimson and who I chose her to look similar to.  

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:06 am
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur
TheGrandOldMan
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX

xp

I know, just having a bit of fun~ xp
And my motivation behind Crimson and who I chose her to look similar to.

You, are you in need of a villain cohort to RP with my friend?  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games