Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:07 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Vigilia
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Very late question to ask: When I transition from one place to the next, does the numerator of the encounter counter from the area I've left roll over into the next? Like if I leave the first place with 1/3, do I start in the next place with a 2/whatever-this-number-is-supposed-to-be, or does the counter restart in new areas?

o 3o
uhhh
If i understand your question correctly, you want to know if the wild pokemon encounter count stacks?
If so, yes, you can build up that post count. you don't start that over just because you move to a different area, even if it requires more of that count for an encounter in the new area.

A'ight, I gotcha. Thank you Vigi. :3

No problem~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:16 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Can we have some clearing up on some moves? Like:

"Leaf Storm: 130: Lower special attack by two stages "

Is that lowers own special attack or the opponent's?

No one actually answered my question  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:31 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
Can we have some clearing up on some moves? Like:

"Leaf Storm: 130: Lower special attack by two stages "

Is that lowers own special attack or the opponent's?

No one actually answered my question

We'll likely never reverse something like that, especially for a powerful move, so if it says it lowers the user's attack on serebii or bulbapedia, it likely does here, too :0 But we'll try and clarify moves like that
As a general rule, though, stronger moves are going to have recoil, so it's usually a safe bet that if a strong move has a side effect that's negative, it's to the user  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:10 pm
Uh....Where can I find Ducklett in Unova? It says on Serebii they're found on the drawbridge, but that's not a location and they're not in Driftveil or Nimbasa. Which is good, since I need one in hopes of using it against Chili's Pansear. I'd get a Panpour in Pinwheel forest, but I don't see Skye catching a Panpour when there are Water-types that are part Flying as alternatives.  

Heiress of the Skies

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:21 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Uh....Where can I find Ducklett in Unova? It says on Serebii they're found on the drawbridge, but that's not a location and they're not in Driftveil or Nimbasa. Which is good, since I need one in hopes of using it against Chili's Pansear. I'd get a Panpour in Pinwheel forest, but I don't see Skye catching a Panpour when there are Water-types that are part Flying as alternatives.

I saw ducklet and swanna in fishing information, surfing  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:37 pm
amarzyciel

Fffuuu....WELL! TIME FOR PLAN B!  

Heiress of the Skies

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:21 pm
Heiress of the Skies
amarzyciel

won't a dragon type and ground type do well with fire too?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:24 pm
amarzyciel
Heiress of the Skies
amarzyciel

Yeah, but Adalinda and Pepeki are only at levels 13 and 12. They won't last too long against Lillipup's and Pansear's other attacks. sweatdrop I was hoping for a Water-type that could take Pansear down without trouble to avoid the possibility of Chili devastating Skye's team. @_@  

Heiress of the Skies

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:43 pm
Heiress of the Skies
amarzyciel
Heiress of the Skies
amarzyciel

Yeah, but Adalinda and Pepeki are only at levels 13 and 12. They won't last too long against Lillipup's and Pansear's other attacks. sweatdrop I was hoping for a Water-type that could take Pansear down without trouble to avoid the possibility of Chili devastating Skye's team. @_@

isn't that the fun part?
you won't know whether you will win or lose
and your team isn't as bad as my char
a feebas that knows no water move, a bulbasaur and an espurr
against rock gym . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:44 pm
Loonamist

Doesn't Chili attack twice since Lillipup is at a higher level than Pepeki and it's the beginning of the second round? I did say in my OOC that Quick Attack was only going to be used once, so.... sweatdrop  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:46 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist

Doesn't Chili attack twice since Lillipup is at a higher level than Pepeki and it's the beginning of the second round? I did say in my OOC that Quick Attack was only going to be used once, so.... sweatdrop

Oh, I'm sorry. I tried finding any ooc, but I didn't see the grey text that well (my computer's lighting is horrid) and I didn't realize it was down. I'll go edit : )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:31 am
Loonamist

Loona before i forget ima ask this here so others can see it but what do we do if a pokemon like smearlge is about to learn a move it already knowns ? Iv not had chance to teach yukies smeargle any moves vie sketch and come 2 levels it'll be learning the move again. Can it hav both sketch's or will it not be able to learn the second one like in the games ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:49 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Loona before i forget ima ask this here so others can see it but what do we do if a pokemon like smearlge is about to learn a move it already knowns ? Iv not had chance to teach yukies smeargle any moves vie sketch and come 2 levels it'll be learning the move again. Can it hav both sketch's or will it not be able to learn the second one like in the games ?

I'd say it's like in the games o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:56 am
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

I'd say it's like in the games o.o
I figured but i thought id asked any way. thank you  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:00 pm
Are three characters allowed to start at the same time? As in three different users go to get their starters from the same professor at the same time. If that's not too much trouble.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games