Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:01 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence dived to catch Sasha. He caught her and smirked. "You should heed your own advice Sasha," he said pushing the chair back up. "You need some sleep. We've got things covered here," he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:10 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha knew he was right. True, but Kelina destroyed half my room."
She gave a heavy yawn and started to fall asleep right there.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:41 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe looked at Light, giving an annoyed look but still blushing, "What are you talking about, of course I'm all right, that's what I should be asking you." She kept her eyes locked onto him, "I keep hearing about things that go on in your class...you keep getting injured." She looked down, her hat covered her eyes, "I know you're strong...but even strong people can get hurt." She then looked at him, a serious expression on her face, "Also, should I remind you...you're a friend...I care about my friends..." she kept her eyes on him.
Odayaka nodded, and put her hands over Nami. She made sure to control how much energy she would give to Nami in order to not end up like Sasha. She had a lot of energy in her, so it would be awhile until she uses it up.

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:18 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He frowned and looked at her. Their gaze held momentarily before breaking again. Light looked away and to the window. "Eh, well. I guess that's what I get for pulling out my ultimatum. I really ain't looking forward to doing remedial classes anyways." He chuckled.
Returning to look at her, he looked as though a child scolded by their mother. "Yeah, I don't think I'll be giving that opportunity for a while. I count you as a friend, my friend. I know I should try and think things through a little more. I just don't know really..."

Silence came for a few seconds before he looked away and back. "Hey, um, I got a question. It's a bit personal but..." Light waited a few moments. "It's about my daughter. I don't know how to really take care of her and... Am I doing it right?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:38 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe looked at Light, resting her arms on the chair's back and her chin on her arms, "Hmm...if I still remember correctly...you mean Ea right...?" She chuckled, "Well, I think she looks like she's doing well enough...why? You didn't get into a fight with her did you?" She stared straight at Light, as if she was used to looking at him now.

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
]
fiendish az

Lawrence smiled at the sleeping Sasha. "Isn't that precious?" he whispered to himself. He turned around and saw an unfamiliar face. This may be the first hat I've seen since I came here. Who is this woman? he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:44 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

((sorry don't have anything to post))

Sasha slept peacefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light raised both hands and let them fall. "No! Definitely not a fight... I just don't really understand how to raise her, that's all. Ene's just... I don't know if leaving her to her own devices is a good idea."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:51 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded with her eyes closed, "I see..." she then opened her eyes, looking at Light, "Well, as long as she ain't a wild child right?" She then paused for a bit, and then let out a sigh, "Don't feel like you're not a useless father. If Ene needs help, then help her, if she doesn't, then you'll just have to trust her and support her..." She then remembers her own father, tilting her hat over her eyes, "As long as you treat her with care, then you're a good father...trust me, I should know..." She was actually a little ticked off from thinking about her father.

Odayaka kept giving magic to Nami, holding her hands over her. She looked towards Sasha, who had just fainted and was caught by...from what Odayaka thinks, her boyfriend. She then noticed that he was looking at Tsuyoi, which made her a little suspicious about him, for the wrong reasons. She twitched her ears at him, as he would hear her in his mind, like Sasha and Light did. She sent a message to him, "No...cheating..."

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:18 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

"R-right..." Light looked down at his hands.
He heard a voice in his head. "What the-? What was that about...?" Light looked around for the source and asked Tsuyoi. "Did you hear that?"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:27 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image"Hm?" she looked around the room, but it seems that nobody had said something towards their direction. "Hear what...?" she looked back at Light, "Maybe you're getting tired or something."

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:34 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He frowned and wondered. "It said 'No cheating'... Whatever that means."
He closed his eyes and leaned back and took a deep breath. He felt a bit sore and cringed. "Damn... He hit me good..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:45 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe looked at Light, as it seemed he was still a bit in pain, "You should...rest up." She got up and fixed her hat, "If you wanna get any better, you need to sleep." She put the chair back to where it was, "I guess I should go check your class..." she stretched out her arms, letting out a moan. She was actually still exhausted, but that didn't bother her much.

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kefkadragon
fiendish az

((*Falls down laughing*))

Sasha continued to sleep until she started to have nightmares. She started to squirm a bit and she woke up gasping for breath.

She was only asleep for a hour, but she looks frightened. She became twitchy, her eyes were wide open. She immediately got up from laying down and went to a mirror to look herself over.

"im not going to be reaped again." she said to herself, but it was evidently loud enough for some people in the infirmary to hear. She took a quick sigh and then walked away from the mirror.

She looked to Odayaka.
"Can you watch the infirmary for me for a little bit. I need to know if someone's alright." she said rather nervously, still in a panicked state. Her eyes were pleading.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:34 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence took a look at Sasha. "It's like you've seen a bloody ghost. Who's trying to reap you and who needs to be checked up on?" Lawrence asked. This place went damn crazy all of the sudden. What the hell is going on? he thought.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games