Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiku Megumi

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 pm
Um hello! I just recently came back from a hiatus from gaia...and i'm really surprised that the marketplace got this bad sweatdrop it does seem like the gold gens. are a major part of it burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 pm
MaliciousNight
Hello. I'm MaliciousNights, but you can call me Mali. I've been a member since mid-2007. I remember showing this site to my friends and they all thought it was the coolest thing ever. Until recently, I believed that myself as well. Don't get me wrong, I still love Gaia with all my heart. But in the past few months I'm just extremely disappointed with how it's turned out. The inflammation in the market place, the constant announcements, it's just really bothersome. What I hate the most is how 300k isn't even a lot anymore. Some people who have been on less time than you, have more gold than you would have ever collected in your time of being on here. Sometimes I don't see a point in coming on anymore.
Sorry for ranting, but I'm just upset to see one of my favorite sites turn into this.

Hii I am Izzy I am a crew member here at Gaia Rev. Welcome. <3
I too joined in o7 <3 Yay for having the same join year.
Glad you joined Please read the rules here <3[x]  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:04 pm
XxRainflowerxX
Hi, I'm Rain or Flower, whichever you prefer to call me, and I started Gaia in '09. Because of a malicious phisher, my first account was hacked (just a quick note to everyone reading this - Gaia does not censor one's password automatically in chats, so don't type it in because that's now I fell for it) and although I reported many times, I never got it back.

So I made this one, which has really become my main account over the years, I played on Gaia in '10 and early '11 but went on a three year hiatus until late April this year when I came back. The inflation stood out most of all to me, and I'm struggling against it, but I think there's some good that's come out of it too. Like how it brought Gaians together against it, and how it's more of a challenge to get items for avatars. I kind of enjoy the challenge, even though I'm not that good at it, and think Gaia would be a whole lot more boring if market prices just stayed the same everyday.

I am sorry to hear that you were hacked. :/ But I am glad too see you in the guild I am Izzy <3 If you need anything feel free to ask me. You can find our rules here [x]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:16 pm
Lokun
New kid here! 3nodding And it's nice to see that more people seem to be joining all the time. smile

Like many of you, I got back from a hiatus only to discover my old favorite site in the middle of a civil war between Gaians, and with an economy not that different from Nazi Germany...

I joined this guild because I'm so sick and tired of this problem simply being ignored, by both Gaia staff and greedy Gaians who can't see the whole picture and the consequences of buying Gold Generators... I know that if enough people get together, we can get back the old Gaia that everyone loved. heart

I like the idea of making events in order to open people's eyes, and I'm looking forward to participating in anything you guys are planning. cool

Hi I am Izzy nice too see you join. But I do have to say please avoid calling Gaia Nazi Germany. Its been brought to this guild attention in the past that it's offensive to do so. And we are a peaceful guild we don't like to cause drama.
Well than you be glad to know that this weekend we will be holding an event <3 there should be a guild announcement for it soon. <3
You can find our rules here -[x]  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm
Kiku Megumi
Um hello! I just recently came back from a hiatus from gaia...and i'm really surprised that the marketplace got this bad sweatdrop it does seem like the gold gens. are a major part of it burning_eyes

Hello welcome back <3 I am Izzy. You can find the rules here [x]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:28 pm
Izzy Derp
XxRainflowerxX
Hi, I'm Rain or Flower, whichever you prefer to call me, and I started Gaia in '09. Because of a malicious phisher, my first account was hacked (just a quick note to everyone reading this - Gaia does not censor one's password automatically in chats, so don't type it in because that's now I fell for it) and although I reported many times, I never got it back.

So I made this one, which has really become my main account over the years, I played on Gaia in '10 and early '11 but went on a three year hiatus until late April this year when I came back. The inflation stood out most of all to me, and I'm struggling against it, but I think there's some good that's come out of it too. Like how it brought Gaians together against it, and how it's more of a challenge to get items for avatars. I kind of enjoy the challenge, even though I'm not that good at it, and think Gaia would be a whole lot more boring if market prices just stayed the same everyday.

I am sorry to hear that you were hacked. :/ But I am glad too see you in the guild I am Izzy <3 If you need anything feel free to ask me. You can find our rules here [x]
Okay thanks! It's amazing the amount of organization and co-ordination in thsi thread <3  

zRainDown

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100

Lokun

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 am
Izzy Derp
Lokun
New kid here! 3nodding And it's nice to see that more people seem to be joining all the time. smile

Like many of you, I got back from a hiatus only to discover my old favorite site in the middle of a civil war between Gaians, and with an economy not that different from Nazi Germany...

I joined this guild because I'm so sick and tired of this problem simply being ignored, by both Gaia staff and greedy Gaians who can't see the whole picture and the consequences of buying Gold Generators... I know that if enough people get together, we can get back the old Gaia that everyone loved. heart

I like the idea of making events in order to open people's eyes, and I'm looking forward to participating in anything you guys are planning. cool

Hi I am Izzy nice too see you join. But I do have to say please avoid calling Gaia Nazi Germany. Its been brought to this guild attention in the past that it's offensive to do so. And we are a peaceful guild we don't like to cause drama.
Well than you be glad to know that this weekend we will be holding an event <3 there should be a guild announcement for it soon. <3
You can find our rules here -[x]

Thank you! smile And I would never call Gaia Nazi Germany (I'd be personally offended if anyone did that)... I'm just comparing Gaia's economy with the one in Germany around the 1930s since it really IS that bad... However, to avoid further confusion, I will not make that comparison again.

I read something about a "cookout" in a guild announcement the other day. It seems fun! Not so sure about the details yet, though. But I'm hoping to attend. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:48 am
Lokun

Thank you! smile And I would never call Gaia Nazi Germany (I'd be personally offended if anyone did that)... I'm just comparing Gaia's economy with the one in Germany around the 1930s since it really IS that bad... However, to avoid further confusion, I will not make that comparison again.

I read something about a "cookout" in a guild announcement the other day. It seems fun! Not so sure about the details yet, though. But I'm hoping to attend. 3nodding

Sorry I ment Compare it was pretty late when I said that wasn't thinking clearly. There was even a user who compared the two by implying that cash (or was it GG) users where like Hitler and such. And they were warned about their videos I just had to make sure that it was clear and stuff. Ya know? It really bugged some people I understand why. Just double checking.
And yea I don't know too much about I am not really in charge of it I can't say on it can promise though as the week goes on more details will be up.
(sorry to quote you again)  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Lokun

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:09 am
Izzy Derp
Lokun

Sorry I ment Compare it was pretty late when I said that wasn't thinking clearly. There was even a user who compared the two by implying that cash (or was it GG) users where like Hitler and such. And they were warned about their videos I just had to make sure that it was clear and stuff. Ya know? It really bugged some people I understand why. Just double checking.
And yea I don't know too much about I am not really in charge of it I can't say on it can promise though as the week goes on more details will be up.
(sorry to quote you again)

It's ok. I understand that you're just trying to maintain this guild's peaceful guidelines (which is one of the reasons why I joined to begin with), and I respect that. wink But wow... Comparing users to Hitler? That's not just excessive, it's plain dumb. sweatdrop But, that's the internet for you... rolleyes

Well, the 8th of august is still a week from now. I'm sure the puppies in charge will keep us updated about the progress and details of this event and such. I have to work that weekend, though. But that's the cool thing about time zones; When people start to party on Gaia, it's usually midnight where I live. xd

... I'm not sure why you apologize for quoting me. sweatdrop I'm happy that you answered, and quoting is the quickest way to tell me that Igot a reply, right? Unless this has changed in some way during my hiatus, I've only been back for 2 weeks. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:44 pm
Soo... I've been in the guild for a while but never introduced myself. I'm Jae... or, if you want, I Castiel Novak I. I've been a member since 2003 and have seen the passing of the ages and the rise and fall of an empire. I'm a broke college student who has 6 bucks to xir name, and I refuse to have anything more to do with gaia cash and the like.

The economy here is sh!te. The staff are money hungry and ignoring our cries for them to give us a break. There needs to be change... however, such a civil war cannot be fought alone, and I'm glad to see comrades in arms.  

I Castiel Novak I

Angelic Hunter

15,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100

Quiet Afternoon

Feral Bookworm

7,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:17 am
I'm Quiet Afternoon (not really quiet though XD) and I joined this guild because it sounds like it supports a lot of what I believe in. I also apologize for not being active as I just had surgery not long ago and am recovering from it. So if I write anything weird I blame the drugs man. Haha. Kidding.

But anyway I must admit I do not stay on one account for long because things usually happen however this time I've decided who cares anymore and am sticking it out. I like this account and I like this guild so I'll probably abandon the Site Feedback forum for here.

Oh and I'm not new! I have been around since 2009 :3 Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:50 pm
Hello guys c: My name is obviously Alex and I've been hanging around Gaia since 2006. I'm glad to be part of a guild that thinks of change in such a peaceful and positive way. I just got back from a two year hiatus so I may not be around too often, but I still care very much care about Gaia and what direction it wants to take.  

alexmystic1324

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:43 am
Hi all! I'm Ebania. I'm the Captain of the NSTG, a veteran of Gaia since '05, and am very happy to be here. While I'm not voicing my opinion in Site Feedback, I enjoy reading and writing poetry, shopping, playing with cosmetics, and learning about different religions. I'm about to be a senior in college, studying English (focus on 19th-century British nature poetry), and I intend to go on to law school after two years of work. So glad to see you all. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:03 am
Ebania
Hi all! I'm Ebania. I'm the Captain of the NSTG, a veteran of Gaia since '05, and am very happy to be here. While I'm not voicing my opinion in Site Feedback, I enjoy reading and writing poetry, shopping, playing with cosmetics, and learning about different religions. I'm about to be a senior in college, studying English (focus on 19th-century British nature poetry), and I intend to go on to law school after two years of work. So glad to see you all. emotion_bigheart

I'm happy you decided to join us smile

I am an English Graduate, starting graduate school soon myself. Yay fellow English buff heart  

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 pm
Heyho,
the name is Marc, who would have it guessed? mrgreen
I am 22 years old and study "laws and economics" (sry, there is no real translation for what I study; the german word is "Wirtschaftsrecht") in the lovely city of Cologne, (it's western part of) Germany.
...dunno what to write about me. It's always the hardest part.
I like Warhammer 40k, so it shouldnt be strange that I love violent/gory avis and stuff. Mostly, I look either terrifying (like now) or funny (my shell pack + motorcycle combi).
Originally I came to gaia because of zOMG (stupid thing now) and stayed because of the items. I am not the chatty one, but if you ask nicely for more information I won't say no.

That's all. emotion_awesome
End
Or ask me for me, idk.

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games