Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:42 pm
Clasela

Those poor animals though. I hope the lizards last!
That would be the best outcome. It'd be great for him to see you walk down the isle.
I can tune things out too. xD I have a pretty bad habit of it, but it's not as bad as my friend haha.
I do believe I'm going to want the hair. They had other stuff come up in the shop but it's all expensive and not my type of stuff. xD I think that's a good price. I'll try to see if I can come up with the gold before then so you don't have to wait forever haha.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:34 pm
Yokies

They have so far. I just want to sneak over there and set them free!
It would be. I would be so blessed to have my father and my grandfather both there, but I am prepared to accept that it may not happen.
Hah it's a great skill to have. I can block every sound out when I am reading a book or on the phone.
No problem. I just brought it for you. I know what you mean. I wanted the new Rosamund, but I don't like the shade of pink and I would have liked to see Princess of the heavens in a pink, not blue.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:37 pm
Clasela

I wonder if they would even know who to suspect would do that. XD
I'm glad that you're at least prepared to accept it. I know it'll still be hard either way if it doesn't end up that way, but at least you'll already be partially ready and can deal with the rest of the feelings as they come.
I usually block out sounds if I'm reading too. Of course I don't really read any books, but I'll read stuff on forums and things about games I like. xD
Thank you! I'll try to see if I can get gold a little faster for you. c: I still want the new Rosamund, but not as much as other things (like this hair haha). I would have died if Princess of the Heavens were pink, but I suppose we should have assumed it'd be blue since Heaven is usually associated with that color. I was just SO set on pink though. ; w;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 pm
Yokies

Not me. They know I wouldn't touch the lizards with a ten foot pole. xD
Yep, that's howI view it. I've been mentally prepared for dad's cancer for over a year. The good thing is they're starting a very strong treatment next week. One before Christmas and one after. So it may hit it on the head again.
xD It's all the same. But it's so useful. I tune out so often that I miss things that Matt says and then of course, he gets the grumps and complains I have a hearing problem. >.<
But-but, heavens can be pink too... I was crossing my fingers for pink and then I read that someone said blue and I thought, "no, you've jinxed it!". We should make a suggestion~ But then the only place left to have a princess is galaxy or hell. xD
And take your time, I'm still deciding what I want to buy and if you hurry, I may rush out and buy something I don't really want. D:

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 pm
Clasela

But secretly you would. ;D Haha.
I hope that helps him out a bit. I know the strong treatments can also be very stressful, so I hope he takes it okay.
That's what happens here a lot. Everyone likes to tune people out so then everyone gets all grumpy like "you need to pay attention more". xD
I suppose that's true, but I more or less see blue and white more often, I guess since people like the color clouds white with blue accents. I think Galaxy is probably the last one they'll do and that's usually associated with pink, so there is hope!
Aw. ; w; Well I actually did pull together a good amount of gold already. I sold something and a friend helped me, so now I have 30mil. I have an item I need to sell, Big Sister. If that sold, I'd have more than enough. XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:18 pm
Yokies

Secretly, I would do anything to save the animals of the world! ;D
Oh, so do I. I'll be driving there and home and probably stay a few days to make sure he's coping well.
Haha, glad to know I'm not the only one. It's just nice to be able to focus on one little thing every now and then and not be interrupted. Speaking of which, I am absolutely exhausted and it's only 4pm, sounds like nap time~
I really hope so. I would have love to see the pink with the cream of heavens though. But it could possibly be purple as well. But the pink would look so pretty on the dress and shoes!
Oh that's wonderful to hear. I'm going to have a snoop and see what items I can find that I like. ^^

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 pm
Clasela

And keep them from dying, at least at the hands of people. XD
That's really nice of you. It's good that you're supportive and will check up on him like that. I'm not capable of doing that yet but once we get a car I'd like to see my mom more.
Oh man. xD A nap would probably do some good. Usually no matter how tired I am I can't get myself to take a nap though.
I wouldn't mind seeing it with cream, or even just white. Pink goes with a lot of nice colors. Oooh those shoes in pink would be adorable!
I got the gold. ; w; Someone has their Maisy listed for 36mil, would you want me to pay that? Or can we go less? o Ao
Ah wait nevermind, the listing is gone. x3 Do you think I could pay 36mil exactly?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:23 pm
Yokies

Ohh, some people. I've heard some crazy animal cruelty stories.
How far does your mother live from you? I usually walk out to my parents place. It's only a 3km walk.
White and pink would be gorgeous! Especially the white dress with a pink trim or vice versa.
Of course you can, just send a trade and I'll ship it your way~

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 pm
Clasela

I know what you mean. I've heard and seen some terrible things too. Like one story someone let a tumor grow so large in their dogs head that the other half was just a huge ball. It's eye was entirely messed up and it was a horrible picture.
My mom lives about 30 minutes away by car. It'd be too far for me to walk or even bike, but she does work about 10 minutes away from here. It's still.. too much for me to walk though. xD
Oh man that would be so amazing. Maybe Verge will get a recolor of it in the future. They just recently recolored Stellar Rain into a pink/cream combo, so we could possibly get a Princess of the World to match!
Sending the trade now, thank you so very much. emotion_kirakira You're a life saver!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:07 pm
Yokies

How could they let it get that bad? You would think as soon as the lump was noticeable they would take the dog to the vet. It's so cruel.
xD That's understandable. I take it there is no buses out your way either?
That would be amazing! I might re-join the guild just to suggest that!
You're very welcome! The hair looks amazing on you~ I was wondering what you were going to do with it and volia! Pure magic~

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:21 pm
Clasela

I have no idea. I wasn't able to read the whole story, so they could have possibly just let him loose when they saw the growth and it got far worse. I mainly just saw the pictures and what the vet did for him.
There are buses in the city i'm in but my mom lives a city over and it's smaller and doesn't have any public transportation that reaches anywhere near where she lives. They just don't go there I guess. xD
It probably woudln't hurt to re-join. While Gaia itself is being really stupid, the people in Verge are very nice and friendly and everyone generally gets along. I'd just stick around for the other users at least haha.
Thank you! I'm glad you like what I did with it. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:20 pm
Yokies

Ecck. I bet it was disgusting! I know when one of my girls had a lump on her, we kept and eye on it and had it removed when she was de-sexed, just to be safe. I just checked their vaccines record as well. They're not due until July so I'll be able to save up $140 for them.
I've messaged Pug and hopefully I'll be re-invited. There was no "join" button so I'll just have to wait and see.
It's so gorgeous~ Would you by any chance want Strawberry Ribbon Candy?

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:21 pm
Clasela

That's what a good owner does. c: That's a very nice amount of money to save for them~
I think you should be, as long as you've spent the required amount there really is no reason why you shouldn't be let back in.
Oh man I would love to, but I hardly have any gold left. I actually sold mine to get some things and I miss it, but alas, nope. XD;
Though again I can still see if I can get gold this Thursday (since I already came up with the gold for Maisy right now I reconsidered getting any cash Thursday), is there a definite amount you'd want for it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:02 pm
Yokies

Mhm, I love my babies~ They're getting spoiled this Christmas because it's Bonnie's second Christmas and Blondie's first with us. So I need to go toy shopping. xD
I really hope so. I kind of miss it. The people were, as you said, friendly and I loved talking about the items.
It really depends where it is in the MP at the time and if I really want to let go of it. xD
But keep me updated ^^ I'm so sleepy. Just got home from very slow laps at the pool. I'm so unfit.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:12 pm
Clasela

That sounds exciting. =3 This is the first Christmas I have a cat of my own, so we're more than likely going to get him some toys and a nice collar. x3
Yeah. I don't think the idea of Verge was a bad thing, it's nice having it there and being able to have access to it. It's just every other stupid thing Gaia does which ruins other things that aren't bad.
That's fine. =3 If I get anywhere near what it is worth in gold I'll let you know and then we can see if you actually want to let it go~
It's been a really long while since I've been to the pool haha. I'm pretty unfit myself. ; w;

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games