Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:40 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"Pleasure to meet you, Benjamin," replied Dani with a nice smile. "I'm Dani, one of Ari's teammates. Umm ... I really hope I didn't just interrupt something."

As she watched the action in the air over the field, Dani winced in sympathy when she saw Eli get whacked in the leg by a Bludger.

amo10690

RedEagleEye007

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:39 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya climbed the stands of the Quidditch pitch decked out in Ravenclaw blue in support of her brother and boyfriend. She knew she should sort of support Slytherin even if she didn't have any close friends in it (bar Jer but really she barely remembers he was a Slytherin with how much he hung out with the Ravens) but because her brother did and their new family was chock full of them so she wore green nail polish and called it a day. She was prepared to either go search out Elsie and Dave (if the two were snogging to their hearts content in some random closet) or just sitting alone when she spotted Leo sitting with a young boy both decked in blue but her friend also having some green splashed in. She grinned and waved at her fellow lion just then realizing that while it wasn't the perfect opportunity to talk to her about the engagement ring, it was in fact still an opportunity and she would gladly take it. Now she just had to figure out how to steer the conversation towards it. "Hey Leo! I should've figured I'd find you here. And I, I'm Tanya." she said turning to the young boy with a grin and wave as she introduced herself.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

RavenCheerWhere: Quidditch StandsWith: LeoThinking: Finally! OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image

Arianna wished she could magically make Benjamin's struggles disappear but unfortunately magic didn't work that way. Instead, Ari would just have to settle for being supportive to the whole situation. The red head could still feel the heat in her cheeks as Dani asked if she interrupted anything. In truth she really hadn't but it was still slightly awkward. "No, no. You're fine. Not at all." The younger girl stuttered. Ari had been looking forward to a few minutes alone with her friend and she had been planning on asking him to accompany her to the Hogsmeade next weekend... The fourth year glanced at the older girl next to her. There was no way she was going to ask a guy out in front of anyone. She sighed and let the idea pass. Maybe she could work up the courage later.

Arianna was pulled from her thoughts as Benjamin answered the rhetoric question. "There you go sounding like a Ravenclaw again." She said teasing the boy. "What do you want to know?"

RedEagleEye007
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Watching the shot at the Slytherin goal Grace saw Benjamin catch it. She didn’t really know him personally but she knew he was a classmate of Mira’s. Watching all the hits with bludgers the Ravenclaw shuttered. “Yeah, my sisters’ have tried to get me in on the whole Quidditch thing. You couldn’t pay me to, not with those bludgers being flown around.” She commented. “I kind of feel for my sister right now and about half the Ravenclaws. We’re getting slammed out there today.” She added honestly she didn’t know how anyone enjoyed the game of Quidditch. Not when you had a bludger aimed at your head.

User Image

With: Selina

Wearing: Cheering on the Team

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:19 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Third Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Captain ~ Chaser

Engaged to David Avery (League)

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

Dakota shook his head at Leo’s response. “Yeah well, I know you know.” He replied before looking over to see Tanya. “You are such a pain and if I didn’t know any better, I’d say Grace is rubbing off on you.” She answered him giving her cousin a light shove. That’s when she noticed he was distracted by something or rather someone and waved to her. “Hey Tanya, you know me well enough to know I never miss a game. Plus watching will give us an idea of where their strengths and weaknesses lie.” She replied brightly before Dakota spoke up.

“Hi Tanya, I know you. You’re head girl and Leo’s good friend. Not to mention one of the best chasers on the Gryffindor Quidditch team.” Dakota said brightly as if she were some famous person everyone should know about. “I’m Kota, Leo’s cousin.” He added before looking to Leo. “Anyways, now might be the time to talk about you know what, Leo.” He suggested. “Thanks for that Kota…” Leonette replied to him subconsciously playing with the ring on her finger. “Care to join us?” she asked looking back at Tanya.

Dakota

Wearing: House pride!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leonette

Wearing: Showing support.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Tanya

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:54 am

But we don't have to be.

Tanya chuckled at Leo's answer, she swore her friend was an even bigger fan of Quidditch than she was. Probably why she was named vice captain and then captain. As she took a seat she winced seeing all the bludgers heading towards the Ravenclaw team and especially had to stop her shout at seeing Echo get pummeled by one. 'He's a big boy, he can take it, I'm going to kill the kid who did it..' the lion within her was not happy in the slightest. She blinked a bit as the young boy started a small spiel about her like she was someone important and she pinked at the compliment that she was one of the best chasers on the team. That she couldn't argue since Leo was by far better, especially at scoring. "Uh, thanks Kota. It's nice to meet you." She was a bit curious about what he meant by his cousin needing to talk to her and she wondered if it was for the same reason she wanted to. Seeing her friend play with the ring in question she had to assume it was. "Soo...have you picked a date or are you still in that post-popped-question haze?" Tanya asked trying not to be as blunt as she usually was.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Oooooooh
Oooooooh,

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:51 pm
Dakota Elijah Vann
Ravenclaw Third Year
Half Blood - Future Writer

Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Captain ~ Chaser

Engaged to David Avery (League)

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin

If Leonette knew what Tanya was thinking about Echo getting hit she’d have to pray that she didn’t notice who did it, mainly because her sister Mira was the culprit. The Gryffindor had to admit her sister wasn’t doing half bad today although she wasn’t sure if that was a good thing. Dakota on the other hand was just happy to watch the game. “You’re welcome, it’s nice meeting you too.” He replied before falling silent and pulling out his notebook and quill.

Leonette wasn’t surprised that he’d go straight to writing whatever was in his head as he watched the game, and leave her to talk to Tanya. When her friend asked whether they’d set a date she froze not knowing what to say. A part of her was expecting Tanya to be her usually blunt self but for some reason that wasn’t what was happening. “Um… we don’t really have a date set yet… but it’ll be pretty shortly after we graduate. We’ve sort of started planning… I’ve got a semi-guest list that I haven’t shown David yet.” She answered her. “You’re on the list if you’re curious.” She added almost sheepishly.

“I’m sorry I didn’t just tell you about it… I just didn’t know how to tell you or how you’d take it. I know Mira wasn’t overly pleased with me when she found out.” Leonette told her friend as she looked out onto the field seeing the chasers and the quaffle back in Camila’s hands. "Actually I think she ran off to your place just to get away from me." she added with a sigh.

Dakota

Wearing: House pride!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Leonette

Wearing: Showing support.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Each other... Tanya

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens v. Snakes match

"Yeah, you're right about that," Selina commented, noting how a number of the Ravenclaw players were already roughed up by Bludger hits. "I have no interest whatsoever in having my blood splashed upon the sands, as it were, and we're getting pretty well bloodied up."

Opening up her bag, she got out a small Thermos, and a package wrapped in a bit of parchment. "Got some hot chocolate and some raisin bread I rescued from breakfast this morning. Would you like some?" she offered, just as she saw Eli blasted from broomstick by another hit from a Bludger.

murruelecreuset

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo nodded his head at Sybil upon her statement that Lexine had gotten a late start. It was true, Lexine seemed to have jumped into the game slowly, but they were all hard at it at that point, but it seemed that the game got into the action exceedingly fast, to which he got to watch as a lot of action unfolded. He felt that he should have been on the pitch upon watching everything. Lexine got hit... and no one came to help her. Iñigo realized just how inexperienced the beater partners were just by this, but he wouldn't even say anything. He was experienced and could have prevented a lot of it from happening, but that was yet another thing he would no mention. Besides, Eli was a good beater, but he needed an experienced second to at least be able to cover mistakes made. That was the whole point after all. In all, it almost pissed Iñigo off, but he remained calm because he didn't want Sybil to think he was mad at her for any reason, because she had nothing to do with the reason.

As the girl commented on her year, he gave her a small smile, glad to hear that she was enjoying herself. "I could imagine. I was sort of home-schooled by my mother before her passing. And yeah, it could get a bit annoying," he commented, reminiscing on a few memories. "I'm glad you are enjoying your time here though. It is a very beautiful place.Or in my country, they would say 'Su belleza es incomparable', its beauty is incomparable, or beyond compare." He looked at her for a second a small smile on his face, then looking back at the pitch. When he did look back, he watched as another bludger hit Echo and Eli had been knocked out. He watched Eli go to the ground, hopefully getting caught. That was out of Iñigo's hands at that point. Now the only thing between those beaters and Lexine was a second year, much to Iñigo's dismay. Looking back at Sybil, he answered her question about who was who. "Alright, so the kid that just been knocked out of the game is the beater Elijah. The other one I really don't know what her name is because I've never seen her in my life until that tryout in which Echo didn't allow me to play. I know she's a second year. The chaser's are Dylan, Echo, and Kaitlyn. The keeper is Timothy Ch...Whitethorne...sorry, his name changed." He hoped he answered her questions. He was a little annoyed that the only beater left was a second year. If they made Iñigo a reserve, he could've easily stepped on and filled that role for the game. He wouldn't even have minded that. Just to know that he was protecting Lexine was enough. But her protection was completely out of his hands and within a second years.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honestly Grace didn't think she could handle two friends out there on the field. "Sure, thanks. Smart idea bringing snacks." she said with a small delay from watching Eli get knocked out. She felt really bad for him. Honestly Beater was a tough position and she hoped that Lola would be okay. "I sure hope he's okay..."

Usually Grace made sure to bring something with her for the games but she had other things on her mind. Being in the Ravenclaw tower gave her some escape from her family problems but they were still very much present. She supposed she could have talked to David but she didn't want to trouble him. Leo clearly wouldn't want that... Then there was the issue of Mira wanting her to stay away from Timothy although a part of her wanted to ignore that. Oh well that wasn't important. Pushing the thought aside Grace went back to the matter at hand.

User Image

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin gave the Dani a smile as she introduced herself. She also reassured him of his previous thoughts that she was a teammate of Ari, but then the girl had thought she had interrupted something...to which he waved off completely. Luckily, Ari had waved it off too. "Yeah...what she said," he said, a smile on his face. He seemed more confident in it than Ari was though, Benjamin noticing a small stutter in the girl's voice. It made him wonder why she stuttered. The only reason Benjamin said it so confidently was because he wanted to meet Ari's friends too. He figured he would do it. He did like her after all.

Ari had started to tease him a bit about his pursuit of knowledge, to which led Benjamin to chuckle. "Well...I'll get back to you on that one," he told her truthfully. He had no idea what he didn't know. He wished he could ask something, 'do you like me?', or something along those lines, but he was way too awkward than to pull that one off. His confidence level, although very much high about his academic potential, didn't have that in his personal life and social interactions just yet. He of course was getting better as he made more friends, but he still wasn't the best in the world.

Looking to Dani, he figured he would get her into the conversation as well. "So...you said you are her teammate? How is the team looking this year?" he asked to the both of the girls, hoping that he could get them both to answer.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

"We've got a good, solid team this year, with a bit of luck we can get the Cup this time around. Gryffindor also has a solid core of experienced players at the Reserve position," Dani said after a moment's thought. "This being Leo and Tanya's last year, it'd be nice if they had the chance to hold up the Cup at the Year End Feast."

When she arrived, Dani heard Ari mention being a Reserve for the last couple years, and repressed the urge to play the oneupmanship card. It was way too easy for her to play on bitterness. This was her fifth year as 'benchwarmer first class', and she wasn't likely to get into a game until her last year at Hogwarts. For her, a 'couple years as a Reserve' was already been there, done that, got the Tee-shirt. No, she would be the happy supporter of her friends, and keep her frustration in a deep, dark corner somewhere it wouldn't be seen or heard.

She wasn't disappointed by the results at tryouts, because the only way she could really be disappointed was if she'd expected an outcome other than the one which happened. She'd known at the outset what would happen, and simply flew around to have a bit of fun, and had it been different she would have questioned whether Leo made a sound judgement or not.

Dani was analyzing her team like some glorified ESPN pundit, she saw Eli get hit once more, and tumble from his mount. "Eli!" she gasped aloud. As he was pulled from the field, she knew where she would be going: up to the Hospital Wing to be there when her boyfriend regained consciousness.

amo10690

RedEagleEye007

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Ravens v. Snakes match

"He's going to have to be by the next game," was what Selina said in response, as she poured some hot chocolate into a plastic cup for Grace, and passed to her a couple thick slices of the soft sweet bread she'd brought along for the occasion. "Right now, Lola is the only Beater the team has. There are no Reserve Beaters."

Selina had a contented smile, even though their team was in serious trouble, she was with her friend, sharing a snack.

murruelecreuset

OOC: Open for Interaction

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:53 pm

But we don't have to be.

Tanya wasn't insulted when Kota apparently stopped paying attention to the game and everything around him to start writing but she was a bit curious as to why he chose to come to a Quidditch game if he wanted to just write. Meh, it wasn't any of her business. She listened as Leo explained that she and David hadn't set a date yet but planned to have straight after graduation like she thought. At her comment on the guest list and her being on it she snickered and lightly bumped shoulders with her friend. "I'd be a tad miffed if I wasn't." she teased. She whistled low as she spotted one of the Ravenclaw beaters go down and tried to find the Slytherin one who had done it. The house of snakes was looking tough this year, but she really wanted that Quidditch cup in her final year so they would have to be a bit tougher to shake her up. She came back hearing Leo apologize for not telling her sooner about the engagement and mentioning that her younger sister hadn't taken the news too well and had run away to her place after she found out. Wait what? Ohh..."That must've been the day I saw her and Timmy cuddling on the couch. I just thought he missed her or something and asked her to floo over." she explained a tad sheepishly. To be honest she had rarely been at home taken to spending most days, and even a few nights, with Echo at his home. Tanya bit back a sigh and looked over at her friend trying her best not to stare at the hunk of rock now sitting pretty on her hand. It was still so surreal. "I'm not gonna say that I don't think this is, like, a ginormous step forward way too soon, especially considering that neither of you have graduated yet, taken your NEWT's or actually found jobs! But..but I also can't say I'm not a little happy for you. To my constant surprise, David makes you happy and you make him as close to content that I've ever seen so...yeah. I'm happy for you both and blessings on your union and all that jazz. Just promise you'll wait until you're at least twenty to start making babies? The actual sex part, have at it!" she said with a smirk and laugh. Turning back to the field she groaned a bit when she saw that Lowery kid catch the snitch securing the win for Slytherin. Well, there was certainly going to be a party in the dungeons that night.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Oooooooh
Oooooooh,

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Grace recalled that they only had two Beaters. In fact she was pretty sure that Slytherin and Gryffindor were in the same boat. Hopefully Eli would be okay in time for the next game. “I believe Slytherin is the same. At least that’s what I overheard.” She said taking the plastic cup from her friend and the bread.

Seeing Camila score she looked around the field for her sister and saw that she got nailed with a bludger. “Lola sure got a good hit on my sister. I’m sure she’ll complain about that one later.” Grace said with a smile. She didn’t like her sister’s complaints but she was happy Lola had managed a hit. Continuing to watch the game as she sipped on her hot chocolate and snacked on bread she heard the sound of Kenny catching the snitch. “Looks like we lost...” she commented feeling bad for Lola. She did good for a first game though Grace could tell her that.

User Image

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Ravenclaw!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games