Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm
((I was apologizing for being a cocktease, not for 'flirting'. stare And Flame took to it so...uh...um...heatedly because he likes dame so much. Hence why when he was being...sweet a few pages back it heated her up.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:48 pm
{{I didn't say you were flirting. I was saying that trying to be sweet can oftentimes be taken for flirting. It was nice to hear someone else having this problem, too. wink lol! Although, I'm thinking that Dame shouldn't have to talk to Amy now. biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 pm
(( stare dame will kick Amy's a** if she is with chef boy when dame comes back. dame is trying very hard and warring within herself to NOT like Flame. Has been since before Karrie and dame were an item.

stare Doesn't seem like some other people feel too badly about going down that road so quickly. stare ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm
{{lol!! Right now, Amy and Karrie are just friends. I'm almost certain that they're still going to be friends when Dame comes back. She hangs out with Kits almost just as much. And I thought I would have had the chance to address this in the story, but I haven't. I've talked with Kai about this quite a few days ago. Amy's doing nothing wrong from any end and Karrie has no affect on her recent decisions. Hopefully there will be a chance to go into everything in the story. Heck, I'll write Amy a monologue if need be. lol! But she's just friends with Karrie just like she is with Kits. Guys can be a lot easier to be friends with. So except for that time she was under the influence of fairy dust (I love saying that and how it sounds, lol!), she has not flirted with Karrie or even kissed his cheek. Dame kissed Flame's neck. Amy is doing far less.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 pm
The guards are uneasy as L walks past them. neutral stare L narrows her eyes to slits and walks purposefully up to Flame's door, opening it and finding no one. Nostrils flaring, she does the same for the other two men's rooms. Angry, she flies open Icy's door, looking for dame, it hitting the wall with a resounding CRACK. She stomps across the floor and swings the bathroom door open as well, seeing a smashed phone, she seethes. L notices some smears on the bathroom mirror and tries to make them out. Frustrated that she can't, she storms over to the shower and turns the water on hot. She irritatedly leaves the room and straight up to the guards, speaking in a very low voice, "Where. Are. THEY?! scream "

Getting nothing but intolerable babbling, she marches back into Icy's bathroom only to see these words blaring her in the face, '******** you, L.' in what can only be her sister's handwriting. "SONUVABITCH! scream ", she yells and clenches her fists. She then bellows out orders, "SMITH! JOHNNY!" L comes out of the room, "Track them. Janra, Tizonerne, get me the handheld. They are going down...especially that little b***h with the purple hair...Teach her to leave me..." twisted evil

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 pm
((dame kissed the back of Flame's neck thinking in her mind it was as innocent as kissing a child on the forehead. stare The thought of it turning him on was FAR from her mind. Hell, until it was pointed out to me, I didn't even think of the kiss that way. stare That is all I am saying on the matter.))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:20 pm
{{And all I was saying was that that's a very similar situation Amy had when she first came to MW. I think girls get caught in this a lot, and it's not fair, if you think about it. But such is life. I guess Amy and Dame are a little more alike than I thought. Before, I didn't see anything similar between them. So that's pretty fun. smile }}

{{Well, I'm heading to bed. I have another busy day tomorrow. We're getting a new stove in tomorrow (since we had the electricians in on Monday) and I'm helping mark things for my cousin's garage sale in 2 weekends just like I did today. Fun week! lol! Oh, and I still am not finding that movie playing anywhere near me, Dame! It's sad. sad My family and I are thinking about going to see The Karate Kid instead. Have a great night, Dame, and I really like that green color you used for the text before. smile }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 pm
Internet cafe? Oh that's good, that's real good. Okay, let's not let any more grass grow under our feet. Come on

-grabbing dame by the hand, he leads them across the parking lot and on the other side of the street from the hospital. Ducking deep into the district, they keep their eyes peeled for either internet cafes or payphones. Soon, they come across both within the same vicinity. Using the phone, he sends dame and the men into the cafe to access the net, in search of wire-transfer receivables. Mentally pulling up his extreme emergency contact list, he makes a few calls, enlisting the help of a papers adjuster, setting a few wire transfers up, and standby operatives in case s**t gets heated real fast. Giving locations and names, he's got what he needs for his group within fifteen minutes. Walking into the cafe, he takes a seat next to dame while Stubbs and Horne finish gathering all the information they can.

They'll have to sit tight until they find a place to pick up the money, hoping someone was still open and available at this time of night. He looks at dame, with one foot pulled up in her chair and her cheek resting on her knee, and wonders again what it is that draws him to her so. She's so innocent looking, but the farthest thing from it. The eyes. She looks through all the bullshit, all the inconsequential mess of life and sees the good in people. The fact that she can hold her own, better than some. She's not afraid to get her hands dirty, yet has a sensitive spot. She's eighty percent devil, twenty percent angel. Just his kind of woman-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 pm
Cuwen
{{And all I was saying was that that's a very similar situation Amy had when she first came to MW. I think girls get caught in this a lot, and it's not fair, if you think about it. But such is life. I guess Amy and Dame are a little more alike than I thought. Before, I didn't see anything similar between them. So that's pretty fun. smile }}
{{Oh man... what was I thinking back then? Because "fisting" a guy's hair and mashing your lips against his with a little tongue is definitely a "sweet" thing to do, as well as flat out tell some guys that you might need to be sexual with them in order to become an MW lady. I can't believe it was taken any other way.... stare }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:41 pm
{{Well obviously THAT was different, Tes. I should have said that I was referring to when Amy was starting at MW but not the very beginning. Again, my lack of specificity bites me in the a**. I just figured you'd know the time I was referring to. Now, would you please get off my back and stop critiquing every little thing I or Amy says? Yes, you're right, I can take it. Obviously I've proven it in the past, but this is just getting old and tiring, Tes. If you did this as much with other people, maybe I wouldn't mind it as much. But move on already.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:44 pm
dame smiles tiredly at Flame as he sits beside her. After a few minutes, she whispers out of the corner of her mouth, "Do you want me to go get that car?" but it is rudely interrupted by a loud growl from her stomach. eek Startled, she jumps slightly as her eyes grow wide. She looks down at her belly and places a hand over it, blushing slightly and apologizing, "My goodness...sorry..." She chuckles embarrassedly as people sitting near them glance over. redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:51 pm
{{So instead of referring to that, you were referring to when Amy would drop everything to talk to guys and completely neglect her bar tending duties? How about the body shot with Kai and spraying beer on everyone? Still "sweet"?

You know, if you'd stop giving me fuel, then I'd stop heckling. You can either realize you've made a mistake in what you said and laugh about it, or you can take offense to it. Either is fine by me.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm
-unable to help himself, he laughs out loud. Yes, it was indeed time to eat, but money was an issue at the moment. Patting her knee soothingly, he grins-

Sure thing love. I'll see what me and the guys can come up with as far as something to snack on until our funds arrive.

-he gets up and walks over to where Stubbs and Horne were sitting, looking on both screens. Sighing, he figured no one would be close enough to reach them within half a day. The closest detail that could even defer from their route and head there way was two days out. But the good news was that there was a place open for transfers and wires. All they needed now was a vehicle and they'd be on their way-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 pm
redface gonk stare "What I wouldn't do for a Waffle House right about now," she mutters and her thoughts suddenly shift to hashbrowns covered, scattered, and peppered. Her mouth starts watering; she wipes the corner with the back of her wrist, glaring off to the side. stare

She gets up and goes over to where Flame is hunched over looking at the computer screens. dame places a hand on his back and whispers impatiently, "So...vehicle procuringness? You would like, yes?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:19 pm
{{ rofl He said yes child!}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games