Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:21 pm
Even with the blindfold on, Iago could tell he was being scrutinized by someone else...Evie's father.
He extended a hand out into space. "Hello, sir." he said, not knowing exactly where he stood.

[This is fun xD I should make an actual blind character one day.]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:26 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie tensed slightly, knowing her father was quite brutal with men in the house...especially ones that were ready to marry his daughters. She squeezed Iago's hand tightly, almost unaware of how hard she was squeezing before her father walked forward from the opposite direction of where Iago had extended his hand. Evie's father took Iago's hand and shook it with a firm grasp and broke into a huge grin, slapping Iago on the back in a 'friendly' gesture.

Evie let out a breath and fanned air at herself, she had thought her father was going to have a raging fit, knowing who Iago was and what he was intending to do and all.

"That went well." Evie whispered to Iago and loosened her grip on his hand.

"Pleasure to meet the man who is to take care of my daughter some day!" Evie's father had a loud voice no matter the tone.

.:HAHAHAHA it's different ;D :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm
Iago tried not to gasp or jump when he was slapped on the back. It was...unexpected. He chuckled and smiled at Evie when she whispered to him, then looked in the direction of her father's voice. "I've already started to take care of her." he assured him, still in the fake accent.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:37 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled proudly at her Iago. It was true though, he had been taking care of her already and they weren't even married. She was happy to be with him all the time and wondered what it would really be like to have been married to Iago.

"Well...that's good then! I suppose you two will be staying for awhile then...since you're back and all?" Evie's father questioned.

Evie tensed again, this time, it was all up to Iago.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:52 pm
"I would love to, sir...but unfortunately, there's a bit o' a problem." Iago explained. "We can stay for a little while longer, but we have to head out to my home, a few day's ride from here, so I can get my stuff." he said. "I come to help out an' work in the town every few weeks, then go back home, then come back." he explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie was surprised that Iago sounded so sure of himself and that he knew what he was talking about. It sounded so real that even Evie fell for it. She was just about to ask where he lived...before she caught herself. She laughed at her forgetfulness and nodded along with Iago.

"Right...we need to leave before the sun goes down for sure." Evie stated to her mother's apparent distress.

"Stay for dinner then please?" She begged.

Evie had to give in and nod at her mother who was delighted as ever. It was very easy to please Evie's mother. Very few things angered her but when they did...well it was probably not a good idea to be in the same room with her.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 pm
"Of course. I'd be more than happy to stay." Iago said, taking Evie's hand and smiling at her. He should have probably practised eating while blind...he could probably do it, but he'd have to eat a little slower than usual.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and wrapped her arms around Iago's torso in a hug. She was glad to be staying with her family for a little while longer. Even though she was with Iago earlier, she still missed everyone in that cramped home of hers. But Evie started thinking and then turned to Iago and whispered into his ear.

"We don't have to stay if you don't want to love. If you're uncomfortable or anything, we can leave."
Evie smiled at Iago...then stopped, remembering the damned cloth around his eyes.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:38 pm
Iago leaned down to whisper into her ear. "No, it's perfectly fine." he whispered in his own voice, so only she could hear. "I'm happy being here, and I know it will make you very happy." he whispered, kissing her tenderly on the cheek before pulling back.

[Nice hat xP]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:48 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned and bit her lip in response to him. Sure she liked the kiss on the cheek but she really didn't want to make Iago feel awkward or uncomfortable around her family. She knew they could be a bit of a handful at times and rather pushy. With a sigh, Evie turned into Iago and hugged him tightly, resting her head on his chest.

"Okay, but the minute you start to feel uncomfortable, tell me?"
Evie asked him, burying her face into his chest.

While she stood against Iago, the rest of her family had started getting ready for dinner.

.: Why thank you biggrin Its big....lol :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 pm
"Of course, my dear." Iago whispered into her ear, still using his voice. "When we get back home, I promise you we can cuddle for as long as you want, to get used to your Iago again." he added, still in a whisper while her family worked. He held her tightly, and rested his chin against the top of her head.

[I gotta go soon. I'm working on a show at school, and we're aiming the lights tonight.]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:56 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and stood up taller so that she could kiss him on the neck. When she rested her head against his chest again, she closed her eyes and listened to his heart beating. She liked the sound of it, it sounded strong.

"I'll remember that...in case you want to opt out, I can drag you back in." Evie grinned deviously as she stood there in the arms of her lover.

.:Ooooh? What show biggrin :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 pm
"I would never want to opt out of cuddling with my Evie." Iago whispered, smiling at her. He wished he could look into her eyes at this moment. He leaned down, wanting to give her a kiss on the lips.

[It's called Bye Bye Birdie]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled when Iago had leaned down towards her, she hoped he was trying to kiss her because if he wasn't...then she'd be pretty embarrassed. Evie kissed her Iago quickly and looked back at her father. It wasn't that he disapproved of open displays of affection, it was more like...he would have made a big deal of it if he had seen it happening. Evie grinned and kissed Iago again but on the cheek and led him to the table that was being set up with one more place setting than they were used to. She guided him to his seat and took a seat beside him herself.

"Almost ready now love." Evie smiled happily.

.:Ooooh! biggrin Excited? :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm
Iago smiled when she kissed him, and let her lead him over to the table. When she spoke, he looked over and smiled again.
"Thanks. If you learned to cook from your mother, I'm sure I'll love it." he said in his fake accent, trying to at least play his part.

[I am biggrin ]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games