Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:37 am
A youngliing even by a dragon's lifetime. Kraga chuckled. It is good that we can still live beside them, even after the great war. Even if there is those who still wish to use us for their own gain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:41 am
Raiem let out a laugh as well. They aren't all bad.....such as Lady Scarlet, the young knight Ross, Vivi, and my new master the human boy Ventura.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:47 am
Kraga bobbed his head in a motion of agreence. Though how Scarlet and I met weren't exactly the best of cercumstances... he was queit for a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm
Sephs Vamp Girl
Muraki followed after she went in a hostess came up to them, "A table for two please" she nodded to him & led them to a table with a window veiw. He pulled a chair out for her.

Kitzune smiled as she sat down, "Thanks Muraki."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm
How bad........ The bird said in the others mind. He began to flap his wings in order to stay airborn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm
Kraga followed Raiem's lead and beat his wings. How did you find Ventura then? curiosity traced the transfered thought.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 pm
Muraki smiled then after Kitzune takes her seat he sits down, a hostess comes up to the table, "What would you like to drink?" "I'll take a apple cider, You Kitzune?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 pm
He found me in the forest nothing special actually. Well I actually found him. I rolled toward him in the forest once I sensed him. He found me and accidentally cracked me open. He said in the others mind along with soft screech.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 pm
did he know what you were? Kraga flapped again, it had been a several weeks since he'd last slept, it was only just starting to effect him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 pm
He actually thought I was a rock. The bird said with a chuckle in Kraga's mind. He noticed Kraga was getting tired so he flew toward the ground.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 pm
Kraga chuckled and followed him to the ground. ah sleep would be a god send in these times. he said as he landed beside Raiem. a rock? that's an insult. his laugh rang through out the other's mind again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 pm
A insult it was. But I have to admit........ my egg does looks like a moss covered boulder. He said with a laugh in his new friends mind as he landed on the ground. He walked around in a circle before resting in his chosen spot.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:01 pm
and mine looks like a huge opal. I suppose that is how I was last hatched... He dropped his shoulders to the ground, then dropped the rest of him to the ground. He looked at the griffin with almost expectant eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:07 pm
So that's how you met Scarlet. Raiem said in the dragons mind. With a curious look on his face.....at least curious for a bird.

((Im going to have Raiem go to sleep and remember the dragon and griffin battle. Do you want to do the same))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm
(and they remember that they had both fought each other?)

Kraga dipped his head again. That is how I met Scarlet. I had been broken out of my egg when it was dropped by a careless merchant, out of shock he tried to kill me, but I escaped. Scarlet found me in a cave with terrible wounds to my wings and stomach.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games