Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:41 pm
Virgo Odyssey
lady_of_smexiness
*Emma walks briskly into the library expecting the worse from what Evee had told her a little while ago but she then sees that they are all perfectly ok* "Darn i was hoping for a good fight...but unfortunately it seems to have ended. now Evee will you be so kind as to tell me who this boy is...i was expecting to walk in on a fight not two flirters." wink
"Hi, Emma." Evee seems casual, but there was an edge in her voice that came from Emma's suggestion of flirting. "This is Francis."
"Silly girl your so sensitive to the most truthful comments...*smiles at francis* i must say you may not be the most handsome boy...but your wit makes up for it...now if you would be so kind evee please tell me what all this talk about 'lets do it' and all the other stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:49 pm
lady_of_smexiness
"Silly girl your so sensitive to the most truthful comments...*smiles at francis* i must say you may not be the most handsome boy...but your wit makes up for it...now if you would be so kind evee please tell me what all this talk about 'lets do it' and all the other stuff."
"He's going to teach me." Evee says tightly.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:54 pm
Rea stuffed that last of the fallen book into the shelf, at this moment she didn't feel like being careful with the books. The last of the scattered papers she picked up and muttered an incantaion tha tput them back to there proper holder. "They should be more careful...or they'll have to pay" she though to herself. She came up to her full height and smoothed down here robes, then walked back over to her station, where she could keep an eye on everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:57 pm
Virgo Odyssey
lady_of_smexiness
*Emma looks at her her eyes borring into her* "You know you can trust me so tell me."  

~!Organic Emo!~

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:59 pm
lady_of_smexiness
Virgo Odyssey
lady_of_smexiness
*Emma looks at her her eyes borring into her* "You know you can trust me so tell me."
"Like I said, Francis is going to teach me in exchange for helping him have the House-Elves' voices be heard." Evee fingers the wood of her wand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:06 pm
Virgo Odyssey
lady_of_smexiness
Virgo Odyssey
lady_of_smexiness
"Like I said, Francis is going to teach me in exchange for helping him have the House-Elves' voices be heard." Evee fingers the wood of her wand.
"Teach you what? And I thought you were against the whole stupid S.P.E.W thing." confused  

~!Organic Emo!~

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:11 pm
lady_of_smexiness
"Teach you what? And I thought you were against the whole stupid S.P.E.W thing." confused
"I am." Evee insists. "Francis wants to teach me defence against the Dark Arts. And besides, I'm not trying to set the House Elves free, Emma. Just trying to let their opinions be heard."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:07 pm
*Angil enters the library just in time to hear Evee talk about the house elves.*
"What do you mean? Let there opinions be heard? That's ubsurd! Do you even know what opinion you're letting be heard? Where this started. All he wants to do is get you to help him frame me! He wants me kicked out! He wants my...my book."
*Tears swell up in her eyes and her voice becomes very shaky.*
I...I...I can't believe you would take the word of a Durmstrang student over a fellow class mate! How can you side with him? You know he'll stop at nothing to find out everything about our school, he'll stop at nothing! I wish he would leave! Maybe I should just give him the book so he can go away...
*She turns, hot tears streaming down her face, she looks down, and runs out of the library.*

Angilwingz

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:15 pm
Angilwingz
*Angil enters the library just in time to hear Evee talk about the house elves.*
"What do you mean? Let there opinions be heard? That's ubsurd! Do you even know what opinion you're letting be heard? Where this started. All he wants to do is get you to help him frame me! He wants me kicked out! He wants my...my book."
*Tears swell up in her eyes and her voice becomes very shaky.*
I...I...I can't believe you would take the word of a Durmstrang student over a fellow class mate! How can you side with him? You know he'll stop at nothing to find out everything about our school, he'll stop at nothing! I wish he would leave! Maybe I should just give him the book so he can go away...
*She turns, hot tears streaming down her face, she looks down, and runs out of the library.*
Damn.

"No, Angil, you don't understand!" Evee calls, knowing how awful Angil must feel. "I'm not going to do anything to help frame you! I want to help prove your innocence!"
Damn.
Evee sits down in a corner looking murderous, her catlike eyes filling with angry tears.
How could I have been so stupid...
I fell right into it...
What an idiot I am...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:26 pm
*Angil hears Evee calling and stops in the hallway. She turns around to reveal her tearstreaked face.* "Well then what were you doing, exactly? He wants this, look!" *She turns to a page near the back and glances down at the blue writing that suddenly appears to her. She knows that Evee would not be able to see it, though she was sure that if she was right about the book, the young Gryffindor would be presented with red writing of a different phrase.*  

Angilwingz

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:30 pm
Angilwingz
*Angil hears Evee calling and stops in the hallway. She turns around to reveal her tearstreaked face.* "Well then what were you doing, exactly? He wants this, look!" *She turns to a page near the back and glances down at the blue writing that suddenly appears to her. She knows that Evee would not be able to see it, though she was sure that if she was right about the book, the young Gryffindor would be presented with red writing of a different phrase.*
"It's hard to explain. He brought back painful memories, and it made me realize that 'times will not always be this safe'!" Evee's voice cracks. "I don't want another family member to die because of me!" She gives a dry sob. "He can teach me how to protect myself - but I would never want to do anything to hurt another student here!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:40 pm
*Angil comes back into the library and leaves the hallway empty.*
"Didn''t you hear what he said? He said I''m perfectly capable of mischief. He''s afraid I''m going to get in the way of his plans. He knows I''m a powerful witch. I don''t have a good feeling about him. I never have. You''re in Gryffindor right?"
*Angil shoves the empty page closer to Evee.*
"Tell me, do you see any red writing?"
*She holds the book steady and closes her eyes.*
Please let her see something, I know I''m right about the book, I have to be.*

Angilwingz

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:10 pm
Angilwingz
*Angil comes back into the library and leaves the hallway empty.*
"Didn''t you hear what he said? He said I''m perfectly capable of mischief. He''s afraid I''m going to get in the way of his plans. He knows I''m a powerful witch. I don''t have a good feeling about him. I never have. You''re in Gryffindor right?"
*Angil shoves the empty page closer to Evee.*
"Tell me, do you see any red writing?"
*She holds the book steady and closes her eyes.*
Please let her see something, I know I''m right about the book, I have to be.*
Evee gasps. "I do..."

What does this mean...?

What kind of book is this?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:24 pm
*Rachel mutely watches the two girls yelling at each other. Angil is crying, and waving around a book of some sort. Her curiosity wasn't enough to make her barge in on their moment, so she backed up and leaned against a bookshelf. Her mind starts to wander and she starts feeling dizzy...*  

()Gaiagirl()

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:35 pm
Please Evee, you have to tell me what it says. Even if it doesn't seem to make sense. Please.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games