Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

"Working with a Soloist can drive a backup musician mad at times. And...I'm no exception. I might be worse. Between costumes and stage acting, you'll be quite busy...both of you." He glanced at each of them. "I guess I can understand the adjustment period. However, many artists do play in more than one band. Just because you work with me...It is possible you could bring Hikari ya Yami back to life once you've gained some clout in my 'shadow' so to speak. Then, you'll be able to choose your band mates rather than take the roster Smash gives you.

"So you know Nakai-san?" He tilted his head and smiled at NAKO. "I'm glad to hear that this has improved your mood. I'm not sure what slot Nakai is playing in but...you can ask Yamada-san to obtain the information if you'd like."

"Good good. It's much easier if you know what to expect." he answered then adjusted his sleeves on the Victorian coat. "I'm sure they will be a very hungry audience. I'll have several bodyguards and bouncers around for the event. And there will be at least one costume change for me."

Now the blush made Shou's smile broaden, "No, you can't." And then he looked at his phone again. "Mmm...and at least 400 tweets later...the answer seems to be yes so far."

He mused at the playful idea and agreed, "A drummer should be easily found within the studio. I'll tap the one that I want to tour with. He's usually available when I need him. Alright, we can have Yamada-san pull studio time for the video. Mmm...yes, Ryuukaze-san, we will need to put up a video for you as well, I think. And I need to tell my fans that I've taken you on as well. They will probably be excited and....mm...looking for information on the two of you all over the internet."

But then something changed and Shou watched Ryuukaze for a moment noticing the attitude change and shift. It puzzled Shou for a moment because he couldn't even fathom what the hell had gotten into the violinist.

Once Ryu left, Shou's eyes turned to NAKO. "I'm not even going to ask what brought the change in mood about. I'm not a babysitter nor do I intend to nursemaid." He picked up the sheets of music and tucked it into the file for use later.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:46 pm
"I'm always pretty forward when I wanted something from my client. I look forward to running my hands all over you until you feel nothing but the sensations of my flesh against yours ." he murmured back figuring if the man could tease, he could play along too. Especially if it relaxed Akihiko further into the putty stage he was aiming for!

"Oh no...I want your body to turn into a limp noodle by the time I'm done." Michi smirked a little more because as he tucked in the last needle, knowing he had teased the man right back. This was a bit fun. None of his other clients were ever like this. Not that he'd ever want many of his clients to act like this...it could scare him out of the profession.

However, while he was thinking that the sudden jump of Akihiko brought him right back to reality and focusing on the news. "What?" It too him a minute to figure out what was going on but then Akihiko spoke to him. "Sure." he answered shutting off the TV before going to the windows to shut the blinds. He all but glanced down, when he spotted a couple Vans pulling up and camera men slipping out. Rushing about, he closed the rest of the heavy blinds and turned off the lights right after snagging the Iphone.

"There are some Vans outside and I saw cameras, Akihiko-san. They must move really fast." He said rather surprised as he handed the phone to Akihiko, "Ah..yes..That does answer my question about who smokes." He didn't push any further about it considering what he saw outside even Michi might need a cigarette after awhile.

"Ok.. Why don't you relax while I go set up the bath." he finally said as he tried to be casual and give Akihiko space to make his call. That calm on Akihiko's face either was from years of experience or from the beginning of his own work on the man's sore body. He hoped that it was from a bit of both because inside Mich started to pale because Michi had a strange feeling that once he tried to leave Izzy Lucky's home, he was going to be assaulted by....the media swarm.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everything seemed to suddenly be falling into place quite nicely.
In fact, this change in events actually made Naoko happy.
Shou was right.
Naoko was just stretching his legs... finding his true sound before re-creating the band he had wanted to so badly.

"I didn't exactly want to be an internet sensation but..." it was at this time which Ryu excused himself and quickly exited the room.

Shou's words turning the blond's head, and he couldn't tell if the soloist was angry or just annoyed.
"Gomen nasai, Shou-san..." Naoko spoke with a slight sigh. "It's been a rough couple of days for us both. I... I think Ryu-kun's just depressed." the pianist shrugged slightly. "He can't sing like he used to anymore... I can't say I understand what he's going through, because I have my piano and I never could sing that well, but... well..." he shrugged again, sitting down on the piano bench as he spoke. "Too much change for us both so swiftly, I suppose." smiling, Naoko winked at Shou. "Don't worry, you won't have to babysit. I'll try my damnedest to keep outside influences, just that... outside. Here, in this studio, or on the stage... it's music. Nothing else. Just... music."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Why did he feel so terrible right now? By all rights, he should be thankful to be able to walk, to talk, to play the violin, to even be near Naoko.
Instead...
Instead Ryu was sitting on the balcony of SMASH studios, dangling his legs over the edge while holding onto the railing, his head bowed down, wind whipping through his black and bleached white hair.
"What is even going on? I just don't get it anymore. I don't even get myself anymore." the violinist said to the pigeon sitting just across the way from him.

"You know, Poppo-kun....I'm going to call you Poppo-kun, by the way," he spoke to the pigeon as if it were an old friend, "I used to be somebody. I used to have the world in my palm. I was so happy. I could sing, I could dance, I could come and go as I pleased and do as I wished. It worked for me, Poppo-kun. Now...now I have so many things to lose, so many things to deal with, and...and I can't sing anymore. Can you imagine? What it would be like to never be able to sing again?"

The pigeon took a step toward Ryu, tilting his head to one side as if listening intently. The purple and green rings around his neck glistened in the sunlight. For some reason...they reminded Ryu of Naoko.

"I'm just so confused. It's like I'm nobody again, like when I was orphaned. I know I should be happy for what I have, but I'm always in second place now. Second to Shou. Second to Naoko. Second to Nakai. Even second to that rat b*****d...Hayato." he growled, "How am I supposed to deal with this, Poppo-kun?"

"Coooocoooooooo. Pooooppooopooooooppo." the pigeon replied.

"Yeah. I think you're right." Ryu stood, pulling a granola bar out of his back pocket and opening it up, crumbling it and feeding it to the bird.
"Just do what I always do. Take care of business and roll with the punches. Everything will work out in the end. I just know it."
Smiling, the violinist turned and opened the door of the balcony, walking back inside SMASH studios.

"Poppo. Poppo." the pigeon sang, eating the granola.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:48 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

"I suppose with both of your physical appearances, I should have expected a bit of an edge to events today. And I do hope you can achieve that goal. This isn't going to be an easy road. It's an exceptional amount of insanity with moments of brilliance but there are plenty of rewards along the way." Shou answered as he tweeted back to his phone for a second. He wasn't really sure he could believe NAKO's words being that he hardly knew the man. It was one thing to say what you'd do but it was another to commit to a course of action.

"Change...a Mistress far more fickle than Lady Luck." he smirked a little returning the phone to his pocket. But before he could continue his thought, Yamada-san walked in with a look Shou recognized - not a great mood. "Ah H...Yamada-san, What's wrong?" he asked as he wandered over to his Assistant.

"I've heard a few rumors that Smash is trying to recruit Narcissus." said Yamada-san as he pulled out a printed article from the net and handed it to Shou.

"Mmm...I see. And well yes, I admit that might be a problem but Narcissus would not be an easy one to catch." He peered down at the paper, "So they found him. I almost feel sorry for my 'rival'. His days must be stressful indeed especially if he's decided that green fluffy robes are the new fashion trend. Oh good god, its so not his color! Mmm...but nice legs...owch...that black eye. So he's holed up with his manager. ...Mmm...most interesting."

Although Shou's words didn't show it, his thoughts clicked seven ways to Sunday poking through possible conspiracy theories and noting the options. If Smash could acquire Narcissus, that could mean a few things good or bad for Shou. But...that did depend on the contracts. Shou hadn't a clue what Narcissus was still tied to. Smash was getting a bit more cutthroat and even Shou was starting to notice it from his position. They hadn't started cutting in to his creative sphere yet but...he sensed that it was only a matter of time.

"So NAKO-san, how is it that you know Nakai-san? Is he related to you? Did you meet on tour? He seems like a newer star. I'm curious to know what sort of musician the man is." Yes, he shifted the subject back. In his own mind, he realized that NAKO probably felt a bit of rivalry with Nakai. But he wondered if that were all.

Yamada-san leaned down over the table and laid out a chart with a big bold schedule on it. He looked back and waited for the comments to end then said, "Here's the schedule, Shou-sama...NAKO-san. I've set up the time with the 'tailor' and the choreographer...etc. And I've arranged studio time in the largest studio so you can prepare for the Charity stage. This is the day after your visit to Arena32. Although Arena32 have seem to have dropped the questions about Hikari ya Yami for the Charity event. Appears they would like to promote it and of course highlight what to expect. They asked if you would share the talk time with Narcissus if they can get him to show for the interview. They also said you could bring members of your backup group if you wish."

"Mmm...now that might be fun. I doubt Narcissus will show but it could be an adventure if he did. Ah, I'd have to wear something special just for the occasion." He twirled as the thought filled his mind for a moment. "Maybe a t-shirt with an arrow and above it something like... I'm with my rival. Narcissus could sit beside me and we could really have one on the fans! Oh...It would be brilliant! What do you think NAKO-san!?" He chuckled at his own little fantasy because he never took the rivalry between him and any other artist seriously. If he did, he'd become trapped by the media's game.

But Shou soon quieted and came down to earth again, going back to work. It would be a very long day for the band once the drummer and other guitarist arrived because Shou would put them all through he paces of several of his songs. Just to see how they melded for the first time. It was no easy task to be certain and Shou was fairly particular about the affair but...he did leave enough room for creative interpretation.

(OOC: Figured I'd push through a bit of the band workout session of part of the day. Add to it however you'd like or continue past it to dinner time. I think Izzy, Koy, and Kai are still on the previous day. ))
-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:12 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Slipping back into the studio quietly, Ryu tried to not draw any more attention to himself than he already had...for the moment. He still felt very...off kilter. Not quite sure what was going on. Still, he knew he had to get things done, and that mean putting his feelings and issues to the side the best he could for the time being.
Picking up his copy of the sheet music again, he began to write in miniscule changes...those changes becoming slightly more dramatic as the piece went on.
Ever so often, he would glance up, listening to what Shou would say or watching what Naoko was doing. At one point, Ryu found himself looking intently at Naoko's firm backside in those tight purple pants, thinking to himself how it looked like a delicious plum. He just wanted to walk right over there and take a bite.
A bite.
To the violinist's chagrin, his stomach growled. Loudly. VERY loudly.
Perhaps the granola and fruit hadn't been enough...
It was pretty terrible, Ryu thought, that when he was hungry the first thing that came to his mind was Naoko now.
As far as Narcissus being recruited to SMASH...Ryu didn't see it happening. Surely not. At least he hoped not. Ryu knew enough about Narcissus to know his reputation. He didn't need another beautiful man around trying to get up with Naoko. He had his hands full as it was trying to fend off the ones already in play.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

SHOU

Shou for the rest of the afternoon was just that...a Show. Running through songs, listening to playbacks, speaking with the guitarist and drummer once they arrived as to what was to be expected. Yes, he was truly into his work and it seemed that while he worked the world spun at his speed.

It appeared he hadn't noticed when Ryuukaze returned or maybe it was that he did notice and hadn't mentioned it. The latter more than the former but for Shou, the violinist would sink or swim. He'd leave it to NAKO for now because even he could see that Ryuukaze had a 'thing' for NAKO. Over the course of the day Shou realized that Ryuukaze might think he was some sort of...'threat' to whatever 'relationship' that these two might have.

But that surprising notion erupted into sudden laughter out of nowhere. And in that instance a couple of the crew stopped and looked over as Shou had a laughing fit. He leaned up against the wall unable to control the giggling and it took him a few moments to settle down. The last wayward chuckles caused tears to streak his porcelain face. If that were the case, should he play the role of interested...or...well seriously, he didn't even have to go that far to cause a stir originally. Oh but causing a stir would be so much fun. Wouldn't it?

However, the voice of reason, the more angelic side of Shou squared off against the devilish idea. If he wanted the Show to be a success, additional angst while exceedingly TEMPTING was not beneficial at the moment. It caused a pefect pout upon Shou's full lips for just a moment. Then his eyes greeted Hamu-kun's staring at him, crossed arms and giving him that "I bet I know what you're thinking look."

"Oh Hamu-kun, it's only..." But then another sound caught his ears. It was a growling beast that could be none other than....Shou turned and walked over and bent down at the waist to listen to Ryuukaze's stomach. "OH...my...Ryuukaze-san sound like you ate your biggest fan! Goodness! You know if you don't feed him soon he might crawl out and start stalking you!" Shou stood up completely off his rocker it seemed, "Alright everyone, Ryuukaze-san will die of starvation if we don't break. So why don't we call it a night. Check for your schedule with H...Yamada-san and I will see you on the appointed dates!"

He waved at everyone and with a smile flitted back over to Hamu-kun, "Should we have Indian tonight?"

Hamu-kun rolled his eyes, "Shou-sama, you would eat Indian every night if you didn't ask me. No...lets eat Ramen tonight. I know a good stand next to a nightclub you've been wanting to explore. Especially if you want to wear out some of that extra energy. I swear, you should warn your musicians or should I say victims of your exuberance!"

Shou laughed as he patted Hamu-kun's back, "Ah! yes, Ramen it is then. And...mmm...H...H... Yamada-san, I can look for a date for you!"

"In a night club!?" exclaimed Hamu-kun with the usual fluster and disregard of Shou's words. "I swear, Shou-sama you really shouldn't worry about my dates. Start thinking about your own."

"Oh...well you know, I'll take home someone certainly if I'm in the mood but its Y. O. U. who I worry about." he said with playful grin as he put an arm around his assistant's shoulder. "You should have someone that will pay attention to you."

"Shou! I'm quite capable of finding a date...on my own." But there was a slight tinge of a blush on the man's cheeks and Shou seemed rather pleased with himself for drawing that out.

"Oh I see. Alright, Hamu-kun..." he said with a mischievous smile. Then glanced over at NAKO and Ryuukaze, "Are you up for Ramen and Clubbing or just too tired?" Shou doubted that either man would come but they were his new band mates and the publicity might do them some good.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:43 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

Ryu had edited the entire violin part on the song and was prepared to show it to Shou when the vocalist burst out laughing.
For some reason, Ryu felt as though he should be angry over the laughter, though he wasn't quite sure why. He almost felt as if Shou was, for some reason, laughing at him, as ridiculous as that idea seemed.
Despite that, at the same time, the musical twinkle of the vocalist's laugh was mesmerizing. The violinist couldn't help the smile that spread across his face as he stood there, watching the man laugh.
Now if only his stomach would stop growling.
It was becoming...rather embarrassing, he thought as he noticed Shou walking over toward him with a bemused look upon his face.
Ohhh no. Really? Ryu thought to himself as Shou bent down, placing his ear to his belly.
Indeed, it was terribly embarrassing. What was even more embarrassing, though, was the blush that rose to the violinist's cheeks at the closeness of his bandmate, and the unexpected and uncomfortable tightness he felt in his pants as he looked at the back of Shou's head bent down so close to...
"Yare yare! I suppose I am a bit hungry, yes. I'm sorry for the interruption." the violinist practically leaped back away from the vocalist, trying his damndest to hide his embarrassment.
Kami-sama...I hope Naoko didn't notice... he thought, But...he's so beautiful...and he smelled just like honeysuckle...

Ryuukaze simply stood off to the side as Shou invited he and NAKO to dinner. Were it up to him, and it could have been if he chose, he would simply go home and prepare something himself, or do take out even. That wouldn't be fair to Naoko, however, and Ryu didn't want him to feel like he was a complete prisoner and had absolutely no freedoms.
Silently, he looked at the floor. It was up to Naoko where they went from here.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:20 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai listened to the banter between Izzy and Nikki, wondering just what the hell the two could be talking about as Nikki made his initial sizing up. Of course, Kai could very well imagine what they were talking about, since the innuendos were obvious enough. Still, he'd rather not jump to conclusions about subjects such as those possible ones. Best leave it to find out later, anyways... Although, Kai had to admit that he liked this Nikki person right off the bat, if only for the fact that Nikki could manage to put such a delectable color on Ishi's cheeks with merely a few words.

Kai followed Nikki to the racks and into the room of modern clothing, leaving Izzy behind. If Izzy would want to follow, he would do so on his own. Kai looked down at the choices on the racks. There was a great variety in front of him — placed there, of course, so that Kai would have a great variety to pick from as his own personal style.
The singer was never one to be that flamboyant with his clothing. He preferred to be subtle and classy about things. Of course, that wasn't really the style that he would need to 'rival' Shou's or other things like that. However, it would be Nikki's job to fit Kai's taste to his new clothes.

Kai went through the racks silently, just looking at the clothing that were the starters for him to choose from. There were indeed a few that caught his fancy—although, there were also a few that unnerved him. Finally, Kai stretched and smiled at Nikki. He walked back around through all the racks that he had surveyed and pointed out various pieces of clothing and why he liked them.
"Now I know that this probably isn't the style of many singers out there this day and age, but I like things that are somewhat refined... Such as this jacket right here. Cuffs are a wonderful invention, don't you think? ... And this shirt here. Button-down is always good, though that doesn't mean that all the buttons would be buttoned..." Kai smirked at Nikki as he went along, making various other comments like that.

Finally, Kai returned to his starting point. Smiling slightly at Nikki, Kai put his hands in his pockets. He was wearing clothing that was his style at the moment, though they were simple pieces of clothing. Not as out there as other things that were also in his style. This was just simply a white dress shirt, complete with French cuffs, along with gray slacks. Top buttons undone, of course, though not as much as Kai would have them if he was truly flirting with Nikki.

"I hope that that has demonstrated to you enough what is my style... Now I'm curious as to how you'll take that and make it 'rival' Shou's..."

N a k a i

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:47 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Nikki watched as Kai picked out a few different pieces realizing that this man's style was pretty much a simple natural style rather than the outrageous fantasy that was called Shou. It was almost like night and day between the two and well that would make things difficult since all the flash and flair was minimalistic rather than expounded upon. In some ways it was a disappointing because flash and flair were far more exciting. However, Ishi-kun never had stated that Nakai was anything like Shou. Still the man needed to look more fashionable than he was currently.

"Yes, I see, you've more the classy soloist style maybe akin to some of the original American solo acts, like Sinatra and such." He dragged the outfits off the racks and laid them out. Surveying them with a finger to his lips. "Oh you've given me quite a challenge indeed...Shou's style..." he sighs deeply as his fingers rise to cover his eyes. "Oh how I'd love meet his tailor. But the damn creature doesn't even mention his tailor's gender let alone WHO it is. But as for your classic style, it isn't the style you'd rival a man like Shou. Your style coincides more with Narcissus than Shou. So maybe I was a little premature with that statement." He laughs a little as he walks over and kneels down in front of Kai starting to measure his inseam with an adoring smile of the pants in front of him.

"I can make the cut of the suits with a fine fabric for stage events that fit you like a perfect glove and tailor them with a fashionable edge or color, adding small details like some Victorian cuff links...or a tie tack, kid gloves...mmm...maybe a pocket watch. Things you could change out with each outfit using one or two of the options so as not to over do it. We'd be going for subtle flair that seems to fit your nature. Obviously, the handkerchief would have to be hand made to give you an exotic touch. Top it off with a modern hair cut - highlights, layers, and a little product."

He leaned in against Kai for just a moment as the measuring tape was pulled around Kai's butt and over his hips. Nikki called out a few numbers and an assistant wrote down everything. Nikki was a playful imp as he stood up letting the tape drag from crotch to neck. Calling out another number to his assistant before saying to Nakai, "Oh Nakai-san you've such a nice figure. I should make you're pants enhance these attributes." he said with a quick wink, "But Ishi-kun might swat me if I did that. Oh but maybe we shouldn't tell him."

He put a finger to his lips as if one would keep a secret then drag the tape around Kai's chest; peering close to the tape as he adjusted the location to get just the right spot over Nakai's nipples. Even though Nakai was completely dressed this man obviously was a complete tease! "Ooh...maybe we should tell Ishi-kun, he'd look very cute trying to punish us." The bemused smile seemed to just play across the tailor's lips as if he planned out the idea and almost could act on it although his eyes seemed to focus on Nakai's lips as a more interesting thought came to mind. One that of course would make Ishi-kun blush again so he wouldn't say it out loud just yet.

"Now, I think we probably should update some of your everyday wardrobe with some leather pants, boots, silk shirts...mmm...maybe even a tight t-shirt in deep blue to show off this marvelous chest."

Izzy perked up and glanced over at the last words as the last few lines caught his attention! Yes, he could envision leather pants...and a tight t-shirt. He didn't want to talk about how much he liked handsome men in leather pants but he bit his bottom lip as the thought crossed his curious mind. "Ah...Nikki-san do you have any of those things for Nakai-san to try on?" He didn't get up from his seat trying not to betray too much interest. "He really needs a fresh look to keep his fans' attention."

However, Nikki-san already knew what Ishi-kun liked and maybe even a small bit of what was going on in the back of the manager's mind. "Oh yes..I've some of those Leather...pants, Ishi-kun." He smirked knowingly back at Ishi-kun and winked at Nakai, "You've got to mix it up a little for the fans or they will get bored expecting the same things. You need to be a delicious package that will be unwrapped by your fan's eyes."

Nikki wandered off and pulled out a variety of soft leather pants in various colors of the rainbow plus black and white plus a variety of trim obviously made to accentuate the butt. "Oh pick a pair then go into the dressing room and slip yourself in to them. Then when your ready, add this t-shirt on top." He handed Nakai a black t-shirt that had a slight sheen to it from the spandex inside. "After your dressed, come out and model for us." Yes, the tailor delighted in dressing up stars who's bodies were born to be gloved by his clothes.

Meanwhile, Izzy finally stood up and stretched then walked over and looked down at the leather pants touching a few while allowing his fingers to linger longer over particular styles and patterns. "These are quite...lovely."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 pm
((Uhh... I'm leaving for a month to Minnesota. Going to a Japanese immersion camp, and I really don't have any contact with the outside world from there. So uh... Sorry Nil and Kaiko, I'll be back on August 21st. I would have written a post up for Kai had I not been so busy with stuff. >_<))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:24 am
((-bangs head into a wall-))  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 pm
(( Hey Gal, If you're going to be gone for awhile like that...maybe we should have Kai just get sick or something while you're going. At least that will let us play on until you return. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 pm
(((OOC: *swoops in mysteriously* Your fearless leader hath returned! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Now to address all manner of concerns...
FIRST... I was moving and had to work a bunch of doubles in a row at work before hand. But now I'm moved and getting aclimated to my new job, wootness! So I'll no longer be MIA.
SECOND... it's no problem, Gal. But I do agree with Kaiko in that perhaps Kai can get sick or something of the like, just to keep him occupied in the meantime.
THIRD... I'll post tomorrow, hehehe. I'm too sleepy right now from moving today to actually even focus more than a couple minutes.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 pm
((Shits a golden brick, pawns said brick, buys a few kegs, throws a Welcome Back Nil-sama party, and dances around topless in rampant celebration of Shounen Pop!))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games