Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Kyo was a little surprised when Giki-san put some kind of cup thing near him, saying that he could use some of the ketchup in it. Though hesitant and slightly unwilling, he dipped a fry into the red sauce and saw some of the sauce sticking to it after he retracted. The fry now looked a little strange, like it was bleeding.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:20 pm
Gikishou mentally groaned. He'd messed up again. "If you don't like it, then you don't have to eat it." He said, retracting the cup as he saw Kyo's face,looking at the ketchup-dipped french fry.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:05 pm
"It's not that I don't like it," Kyo explained, a bit hurriedly and worried that he had hurt Giki-san's feelings. "It's just fascinating, that's all. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult you or anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:19 pm
GIkishou smiled. "I didn't think it was an insult, I just...." He sighed some. "I'm trying to get it all right, and not make any mistakes." He said, looking at him. "I don't want any memories of us together to have a downside." He said, though knowing that many of them did. "The mostly happy ones, anyway."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm
"But it doesn't have to be perfect," Kyo said, smiling a little. "It just has to be okay and not terrible. I don't care about downsides as long as they were just unintentional."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:31 pm
Gikishou smiled some and nodded. "Okay." he said happily, relieved.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:05 pm
Glad that the momentary worry was over, Kyo ate his French fry that was now cooling in his hand for some time. The ketchup did indeed make the fry taste better.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 pm
Gikishou smiled and pushed the ketchup back over by Kyo, eating his food happily. "This is nice." he said, looking at Kyo and smiling still. He felt much more relieved since he didn't have to worry about making everything perfect.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:04 pm
Kyo nodded in agreement before averting his gaze a little and blushing. His heart fluttered when he saw Giki-san's smile. Of course he had seen many of his smiles before, but something just made this one special.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:18 pm
Gikihsou blinked when he didn't look at him, but relaxed at the blush, and his smile widened, finishing his food and waiting patiently for Kyo to see if he wanted to get more.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm
"You can go ahead," Kyo said after finishing the last of his French fries. "I haven't eaten my curry yet, anyway."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:02 am
Gikishou felt extremely apprehensive about leaving him alone, so he shook his head. "I'll wait for you,just to see if you're still hungry. He wasn't hungry himself, but he didn't want Kyo to leave and still be hungry.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 am
Kyo felt guilty about unintentionally giving Giki-san a mission to always stay by his side and protect him. It was perhaps not fair, but the strange thing is, to Kyo, was that it was all willing. Deciding not to waste anymore time thinking, he hurriedly ate his curry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:59 am
Gikihsou blinked at how fast Kyo ate his curry, wondering if it was something he'd said.Oh well.HE smiled some when Kyo finished. "Do you want to go get more, or are you full?" He asked, wanting to make sure that Kyo ate his fill.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:26 am
After finishing his curry, Kyo stood up. "I think we can go back to the carts," he replied, though he wasn't hungry anymore. He was just worried that perhaps Giki-san wasn't satisfied yet and it wouldn't be right if they left because of one person's satisfaction.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games