Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:13 pm
Bradley blushed hearing her say that she liked him better. "Oh well it's ok as long as I am more likable that's all that matters to me." He said cringing a little as he stepped on his left foot. Letting it pass he kept walking to the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 pm
Pretending not to see him blush she kept going on wondering which class she was supposed to be headin to. "Well of course, you should know these things already Bradley." she said smiling.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:55 pm
Bradley sighed. "Well I did have amnesia for a bit so give me a break." He said to her pouting a little bit. The fact of the matter was that well he didn't remember half of what had happened in the past couple of days.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 pm
"Ok, I will give you a break, but just this once." smiling she grabbed hold of his hand, "I think you are lucky for that." she said thinking about the past few days.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Bradley smiled and felt the hand grab his. "Ok but why should I feel lucky. I remember the fight, how I was almost killed about ten times in the past couple of days. All the bad stuff I remember none of the good stuff." He told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 pm
"Really?" she said sounding surprised. " I was hoping it was the opposite of that." she said shaking her head slightly. "I apologize for that. How far back can you remember?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 pm
Thinking hard Bradley finally got to where he had an answer. "Earliest I remember with you around is when Valerian almost killed me by attacking the wall with my face. But earliest overall is when I was born. I guess I have a weird memory." He told her smiling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff