Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 pm
"Thorne is doing pretty well. Thorne is making sure that the floor is nice and clean since you guys have a tendency of tripping and or slipping in here lately;"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:02 pm
[keep up the great work guys!! you'll all be sorted soon!]
@Alina, please don't post in house colors.  

IceeWitch

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:37 pm
A new elf steps cautiously in, peering about...

"Is this the place where it is said... a house elf... may find work?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:52 am
As Noelle takes the spatula from her, Valaria watches her movement closely for a few minutes before actually stepping up and introducing herself. She coughs softly to clear her throat before speaking, "Valaria," she says sheepishly with a small curtsy, a slight blush beginning to cross her high cheekbones. "She th-thanks you f-f-f-for showing her w-where the s-sp-s-sp-spatula g-goes. Is th-there anyth-thing Val ca-an d-do for helps?" she nervously stutters, still wringing her tiny hands restlessly.  

chloe_glow

Beloved Astronomer

9,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:23 am
Thorne finally sweeps all the trash to one side of the large kitchen then snaps his fingers and quite literally it all disappears. "There maybe now nobody will trip on the mess in here or walk into walls."  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:29 am

The house elf stumbles in with a timid look, he was clearly the new elf in the room. He found himself a spot to sit and stared blatantly at the ceiling.

signs_of_zack

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:13 am
The previous new arrival, Uddle by name, looks confused by the goings on and the apparent ignoring of his question. But then the next fellow comes in, takes a seat, and gazes at the ceiling. Uddle's face brightens with understanding, and he sits next to the other fellow and gazes happily at the ceiling as well. This place has odd customs, it seems, but there's certainly nothing wrong with that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:28 am
"No Problem at all!!" Noelle says excitedly to Valaria. "You can help me with these pies I need to make more for all the houses!"  

Daliaveyani

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 pm
"Actually Thorne I is a new house elf." Aya said putting her pile of sheets down and helping Wren pick up hers. "Wren you is so clumsey...."
[@IceeWitch should I take the wand and house quizes now or later when sorting starts?]

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 pm
Uddle, having been gazing at the ceiling all this time, notices a spot upon it. So he summons a washrag before him and levitates it to the ceiling. He waves his arms to scrub at the ceiling, and soon he hops up from where he is sitting and dancing about while scrubbing away at wider and wider sweeps of ceiling.  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:35 am
KitsuSoraAya
"Actually Thorne I is a new house elf." Aya said putting her pile of sheets down and helping Wren pick up hers. "Wren you is so clumsey...."
[@IceeWitch should I take the wand and house quizes now or later when sorting starts?]

you can't take those quizzes until sorting begins, but you have to wait until you're on the eligibility list. it's coming up really soon.

also, hello everyone ^_^

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:50 am
((Hello Icee, how goes?))  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

KitsuSoraAya

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 am
IceeWitch
KitsuSoraAya

you can't take those quizzes until sorting begins, but you have to wait until you're on the eligibility list. it's coming up really soon.

also, hello everyone ^_^

Ok thankies ^^ and hi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:18 pm
Thorne begins scrubbing down the tables only half paying attention to what he is doing as he becomes bored due to his short attention span. (cant wait for the sorting hat list to come up)  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 pm
Poogles steps in and looks around, his ears down. "Greeting. Poogles just arrived...." He said. His white gray skin and red eyes shining.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games