Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:59 am
*looks down at the table sheepishly and smiles*
Gi ussta~ I suppose I could have worded that more elegantly, rilu'oh my belief is unaltered and I stand by that statement to the fullest. Not even the leaders of House Vx'tul could make me recant those words. I would rather be part of no House than one that holds to such frivilous, outdated principles.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 am
*smirks and leans back in his chair, his eyes widened somewhat with surprise*
Is that so? And here I thought I was talking to the same Ryzan I left in Neriak all those years ago.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
I have always held such beliefs. It is just that I feel I can speak more freely in this world.

*traces his fingers over the surface of the table and blushes*
I often admired how you were not afraid to speak your mind or go against tradition, no matter who was around to hear or see you. I greatly desired to follow in your footsteps, rilu'oh seeing what trials you endured because of such "openness", as they say, I found myself lacking the kind of confidence and apathy it took to go through the belittlement of which such actions were the consequence.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:31 am
.... I think you're going to have to reword that last statement. I don't really understand what you were getting at.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 am
I could not face the ridicule that resulted from "getting out of line", as they say. I was "different" enough just by being homosexual and did not wish to draw any negative attention to myself. Rilu'oh, though I continued to follow many of these nonsensical ideals they held, I did not agree with all of them. I longed much to do as you did, but I cared deeply about what everyone would think of me if I did.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:47 am
pft. Who cares what other people think?
*takes another bite of his cupcake and speaks with his mouth full*
Just do what makes you happy.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:57 am
*looks up at Tes and giggles*
That is the kind of "apathy" to which I was referring. I thought it would be better to just "grin and bear it", as they say, than to be an outcast.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:12 am
*drinks the rest of his tea to wash down his last bite*
Well, if that's the way you want to live, I'm not going to stop you. I just didn't see a point in spending hundreds of years in misery, hoping that one day in the distant future I can be myself. I'd feel like a moron looking back on my life and seeing how many years I wasted being unhappy because I was more concerned about other people's opinions than doing the things I wanted to.

Maybe you should try it sometime. You might actually enjoy it.
*pushes the last of the cupcake into his mouth and grins at Ryzan with a bit of icing on the side of his mouth*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 am
Maybe I will~
*leans over the table, steadying himself with one hand while placing the other on Tes' cheek and licking the icing off his face*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:44 am
gonk *jerks away a little too strongly, causing his chair to tip over backward. As he lands on the floor, he immediately wipes his face with the sleeve of his coat*
Vel'bol l' uoi'nota xun dos talinth dos ph' xunin!!!? scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:46 am
*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
You are the one that said to "just do what makes me happy", are you not? wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 am
*continues wiping his face*
Not at my expense! stressed

*pushes himself up off the floor and sets the chair upright.*
I think I'm going home for a scalding hot shower stare

*tosses an amethyst into the tip jar and leaves quickly, his eye twitching all the while*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 am
Naquallain~ *pouts*

Perhaps I can find some jivvin at another tavern~

*picks up his staff and exits, smiling widely and whistling*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:44 am
*Opens the door and surveys the place as he heads over to the counter. Pours himself a cup of coffee and takes a sip. Looks over the pastries and decides to just grab a chocolate chip cookie. Dunks the cookie in his coffee as he eats it. Takes a few more sips of coffee, then tops off the cup. Tosses a tip into the tip jar and exits the thread, closing the door behind him.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 pm
*walks in and drops off a box of cookies* Left over from last night... I made too much.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games